Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cinder Thane vs Hyacinth : Standard Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cinder Thane vs Hyacinth : Standard Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Cinder Thane vs Hyacinth : Standard Match

Post by Ninja999 Mon May 04, 2015 6:35 pm

Cinder looked over to Hyacinth with a puzzled expression on her face. “Why would he need to knock you out in order for me to win?”, Cinder asked. “Are you going to be ok, that cut on your heads looks bad”, she said with some concern.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!!
Ninja999
Ninja999

http://ninja99900.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Cinder Thane vs Hyacinth : Standard Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Cinder Thane vs Hyacinth : Standard Match

Post by Edmund Mon May 04, 2015 6:54 pm

Hyacinth nodded, "He wanted to knock me out so it would be easier for you to pin me, and yeah, I'll be fine. Now let's keep wrestling." she began to rise to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Mon May 04, 2015 7:48 pm

Cinder didn't know what to do now, she did want to continue, but not if Hyacinth was hurt. "Lets take 15 minutes to get you checked out by the medic, then we can continue, how does that sound?", Cinder asked her. If the doc ok'd her to continue, then Cinder would do her best to win that's for sure.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Wed May 06, 2015 3:26 am

She shook her head, "It's just a small scratch, I'll be fine, I promise." and with that, she would bend Cinder over and hook her arms behind her back

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Wed May 06, 2015 4:35 am

As Cinder went over to check on Hyacinth to make sure that she was ok, her opponent suddenly grabbed her and tried to secure her in a hold with her arms behind her back. “Hey, what are you doing, I was trying to make sure that you were ok”, Cinder said alarmed. “Let me go so that we can start off fairly or you will end up paying down the road for sure”, she threatened.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Wed May 06, 2015 6:37 am

Hyacinth thought for a minute, then shook her head, "Nah." she giggled before jumping up and attempting to smash her face into the mat for a pedigree. If it were to connect, she would then sit on the other female's chest with her sparkly ass facing her opponent for a pin attempt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Wed May 06, 2015 10:06 pm

Cinder could not believe how sneaky Hyacinth was, one second she was trying to make sure that she was ok, the next minute Hyacinth had her locked up in a sort of reverse full nelson, with her face looking down at the mat. Cinder was still trying to make heads or tails of the situation, when she heard Hyacinth say “Nah” and giggled at her.

Cinder could easily figure out what was coming next and she was unprepared to try to do anything about it. “N..n..n.nooooooo”, yelled Cinder as Hyacinth flexed her legs and jumped into the air with herself and Cinder. Cinder could see the mat getting farther away, then suddenly it came rushing back at her to slam into her body with enough force to make her feel like she just hit a truck. A Big Truck. She had done pedigree’s on her opponents before and knew that they were no fun to the person getting slammed. “Unnnggfff”, she huffed as all of the air was knocked out of her lungs, luckily for her the lower part of her body took most of the impact, so she was spared a bloody nose.

As Cinder lay there trying to get her bearings, Hyacinth rolled her over onto her back and plopped her beautiful ass right down on Cinder’s chest. Although she did admire the view, she would rather have been able to breathe a little more instead. “Unnnnghhhhh, get off of meee……..” Cinder snapped at Hyacinth.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu May 07, 2015 5:27 pm

Hyacinth giggled before pressing her ass right up against Cinder's face and began to shake it as she hooked both of her legs under her arms, "Nope, I'm getting this pinfall." she giggled again and continued to shake her ass as the ref slapped the mat, "ONE!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Thu May 07, 2015 10:28 pm

Cinder could see very little of what was going on with Hyacinth’s beautiful ass sitting right in front of her face.  She was just shaking it, as it slowly crept back towards Cinders face.  “Mmmmffffffmm”, Cinder groaned when Hyacinth's got up to her face and then started to cover it.   “I wanted to get a better view of her ass, but not like this”, Cinder thought to herself with a little regret as she now had a picture-perfect view of it.

She began to struggle to keep from being buried under the ass that was now more of a threat to her than anything, at least that's what she was telling herself until Hyacinth locked both of Cinders legs under her arms and pulled back.  Now she was in trouble on a much different level, Hyacinth had her legs locked tight under her arms and Cinder was finding it hard to focus with Hyacinth's velvety butt pressing against her face and shaking her head from side to side as her opponent continued to shake it.  She pressed her hands against Hyancinth's soft rear and tried to push, but Hyacinth just pushed back harder.  Cinder just couldn't get any leverage to do anything.

“One”, the Ref said,  which helped to focus Cinder a little more, she could not think of a way out of the position that she was in.  She furiously tried to shake her entire body to get Hyacinth off of her, but it did no good. “Two”, Cinder now heard the Ref saying.

Last edited by Ninja999 on Mon May 11, 2015 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Mon May 11, 2015 3:48 am

Hyacinth felt Cinder's hands on her ass and she smiled before the ref slapped the mat a third time for the three count. She then got off Cinder and lay on her back, closing her eyes and panting softly, but she forgot this wasn't a single fall match, leaving her wide open for her opponent to capitalize on her mistake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next