Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 16 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:34 am

Nothing so far told Kogar that Ryan had wealth before entering the AFW. He couldn't assume anything, at least. He takes his laptop back and looks through Ryan's profile on the site. "It seems that you have a very good history and past. Though, I am sorry for your childhood situation..." He takes a small pause. "I have a lot to read. But, that's later. Now is the time for catching up."

He stands up. "We needn't he cooped up in my office to talk all day. Anampo, we should he catching up somewhere much nicer." Hearing about his current case with Damus' name in it, Kogar nods.

"Corruption. Rampant in this country. But, as long as I stay out of anything affecting Putin, I can hit government. And uh, I'll pretend I didn't hear that you brought harm to him. Just as to not trouble my job. I'll hand the case to an intern for the day, and let us get some late lunch." He pushes a button on an intercom to buzz his intern.

"He came to us a while back. Good man. Bad past." The door opens behind them. "Ah, there you are. I'm going out for a bit. Handle my cases?"

Anampo turns her head. Her heart may as well skipped several beats. There was no mistaking that intern. She didn't know anyone else with white hair and red eyes...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 16 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:14 pm

"Well Mr Kogar, if you continue to attack Damus and his Father. Know that you'll have my aid in future, the man for some reason despises me. Can't honestly imagine why....." Mr Knight said with a slight smirk. The paragon of Britain considered himself a rather even tempered man, took quite a lot to get under his skin. Still even he was no stranger to the joy that revenge could sometimes bring.

It seemed that Anampo's Brother was going to be going for lunch with the pair, fair enough. Was about the time for it anyway, besides it might be better for Ms Yatgra. Take the mind off of Damus and focus on catching up with Kogar, that was why Ryan took Anampo here to Russia.

But then someone walked in, and Mr Knight took a moment to recognise him. He hadn't seen this person in a long, long time. Ryan wasn't even sure if it was the man, but still. With all the weird shit that happened.....

"Alibaster?....." Ryan muttered, looking at the man and making sure Anampo was close to the British paragon. He still hadn't forgotten the shit he did, even if it was a long time ago....

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:37 am

"Oh? You know him? Maybe you both have seen each other in Japan. He came to me one day, begging forgiveness for something he had done to Anampo. He didn't really give much detail about anything. but, as you can see, I am a forgiving man." Kogar explains. All the while, Alibaster looked away.

Anampo looks away, standing up. She didn't want to know that Alibaster was working so close to her family... "Lets go..."

Kogar hands the tall man some files and walks out of the office. "Come. I know a nice place, we can take my town car there" Even being a detective, he didn't notice Anampo's change in mood too much.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:47 pm

Ryan felt rather livid, he hadn't forgotten the shit that Alibaster pulled on him and Anampo. Tying her to a ring post and electrocuting her, still Mr Knight had beaten the shit out of the man in response to it. Just like Damus, Ryan felt it was a case of two pees in a pod. Or he would have if Alibaster hadn't come to Anampo's Brother and plead for forgiveness, he looked away from Ryan. Clearly intent on trying to avoid confrontation.

Mr Knight took a glare at the back of Alibaster's head, hoping to burn it into his head. He then muttered to Kogar "Yeah you could say that....." still Alibaster was a small fry compared to the likes of Damus and Makoto Takeda. There was another matter to attend to, one that after the day Ryan had gone through so much was much easier in comparison to beating up the Russian tyrant.

"Yes let's go, you know Moscow better than the pair of us." Ryan said as he followed Kogar to his car, holding Anampo's hand and giving her a smile to let her know he was fine and that it was all okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:02 am

Kogar swings his keys around and starts walking. Before Ryan and Anampo could also leave with him, there was a word from Alibaster. He tapped his hand on Ryan's arm. "I didn't think you would be here, of all places. Look...I'm not that man you once knew. Filed with evil and monstrosities. Im still a man."

He looks down at Damus' case file. "Not like this guy..."

After that, he'd let the two of them go. Kogar was just finishing up talking with someone and heading towards the elevator.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:37 pm

Ryan just wanted to go, and get to the meeting with Kogar. Catch up and all that for Anampo, and then perhaps leave Russia sooner than expected. That would be good, get back to training hard with his partner John Carnaby. For their future title defences, against whoever dared to step in the ring against the best that Britain had to offer.

The last thing he wanted was to be stopped by an old enemy like Alibaster, the last enemy Ryan had met today was demolished. And Mr Knight didn't want to destroy this office and get cuffed for it, but the way the paragon of Britain saw this he was going to have to wait and just hear what the man had to say. The young man thought he'd be bragging about how he walked away, became a karmic Houdini.

Mr Knight would wait till he was done, looking over his shoulder. Keeping his facial expression neutral he'd just mutter "You can act how you wish, so long as it's never directed towards me or Anampo. If it does then I take the steps needed to correct it, nothing more."

With that Ryan left the office, hopefully with Anampo in tow. Walking up to Kogar the Brit would then cough lightly to get his attention before saying "Sorry to delay, shall we?" following Anampo's Brother to wherever he'd go.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:33 am

When Ryan left the room, Anampo released herself from Ryan for a moment. She stepped closer to Alibaster, looking up slightly at him. She slammed her foot down on his, causing him to wince and shut an eye. She didn't break eye contact with the man the entire time. After a moment, he lets out a quite groan.

"I consider us pretty even...." She says, smiling after. It was a smile that was still in development from its inception today. Anampo liked feeling in power. It was a relatively new feeling. She forces her heel down more onto his toes, feeling them pop under her weight.

Alibaster groans out again, a bit louder. But still not loud enough to cause attention. He gripped tighter to the file in hand. Anampo then stands on his foot, all her weight on the edge of his foot. There was one more loud crack before Anampo stopped and walked out to join her brother and Ryan.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:39 pm

Ryan had said his piece against an old enemy, and he wanted nothing more than to just go with Kogar. Alibaster was a small fry, something that was old news. Nothing worth paying attention to, there was more things to do. After Russia it was going to be title defences for Mr Knight and his main man John, to obtain a title belt at such a young age in wrestling was truly something. And it was going to be essential to overcome all opponents brought before the best of Britain.

Still inwardly the paragon of Britain mused that Anampo's actions mirrored his own towards the Russian tyrant, and odds were that Damus wasn't going to be seen for a very long time. So Mr Knight chose not to interfere with it, after all considering the shit that had happened to the rabbit girl what she did to Alibaster was minor in comparison.

Mr Knight would stand in the hallway and fold his arms, waiting while checking his watch. Once Anampo neared Ryan he'd state "Can we go now? Time's money and I'm only so rich...." the paragon of Britain said as he would follow Kogar while holding Anampo's hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:44 am

She knew that Ryan in no way meant that statement in a bad way. But when he did say it. Anampo looks at him with a bit of anger. It was mostly just runoff from what she had just dealt with a moment ago. she may have to take Ryan up on his offer he made back at the hotel...

Kogar nodded and led the pair to a different elevator than they had come up in. This one led to a parking garage underneath the large building. "I have high priority around here. My car has a reserved spot close to the exit." Getting in the elevator, Kogar decided to make small talk. But at the same time, ask something important.

"So Ryan, Have you not yet met our parents, I understand?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:50 pm

Now it was time to get to the main reason for this trip to Russia, to go and spend time with the older Brother. Alibaster, Damus. All of that was done now, put past the paragon of Britain. Still he did mean what he said, the sooner all of this could be done the better just in case.

Mr Knight got into the elevator with Kogar and Anampo, smirking upon hearing that the man had pretty much the best parking spot. Ryan held a similar sort of thing back home in the Tension apartment buildings, being rich like he did had it's uses to be certain. Mr Carnaby had a close spot also for his Chevrolet bel air.

But still Anampo's Brother did ask an important question, one that Ryan knew it was going to be asked sooner or later. The parents, suddenly Mr Knight was inwardly thankful his real Father was locked in jail. The paragon of Britain wasn't going to waste time with fancy small talk, giving a shake of the head Ryan would state to Kogar "No I've not met your parents in person, Anampo's not really brought it up so out of respect I didn't ask."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next