Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

When The Lights Go Down

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When The Lights Go Down - Page 2 Empty Re: When The Lights Go Down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:00 am

Oh, boy, here it came. Aisha saw this a mile away. Might as well deal with it.

"Really?" She looked over her shoulder with a curious eyebrow before turning back to the mirror. She knew none of the Roses had done any hentai stuff in the company, but she didn't know it was an active stance they took. Now that she thought about it, that was a little odd, at least for one of them.

"Thought the nurse would be all over that stuff in a heartbeat. Girl was always on about getting us in the bed. I mean, she never said it like that, but damn, the girl just would not stop flirting. Ever."
Aisha couldn't help but shudder as she remembered some of the looks she got from Anesthesia. She was no saint herself, sure, but that woman...

"But yeah, I mean..." She grabbed a hairbrush and started to run it over the back of her hair, just grateful to have something for her hands to do. "I was against it, you know? It was the main reason I stayed out, but...I changed my mind a little. Things happened. Not saying I'll do any of those real soft matches, you know? Gotta be some wrestling in there, real wrestling, not just fucking in the ring. But I might give it a shot, maybe. Thinking about it."

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:06 pm

"Well I don't know if it's something they decided as a group, but none of them have done one." the cowgirl replied to Aisha's reaction to the Roses' supposed anti-hentai stance.
Tiffany thought for a moment and remembered something.
"Well I know Ms. Spencer is against them for sure. Marisa, she's this woman who only does hentai matches, was cutting a promo and Spencer came out and gave her some grief." she recounted.

She watched as Aisha brushed her hair, still a little stunned that they were having this conversation. As the diva talked about her feelings about the more sexual side of the AFW the cowgirl nodded.
"Well I've done both the soft stuff and matches that were basically wrestling with sex thrown in." Tiffany replied. "The soft stuff, it's hard to explain, but there's a form of competition going on. Like....a battle of wills I guess. But yeah, my favorite kind of hentai match are the hardstyle ones. I'm more at home in those."

Cocking her head to the side, the Texan thought about the question on her mind. It was none of her business.....but curiosity caused the question to stick to her thoughts until she decided to voice it.
"If you don't mind me asking, what changed your mind about them? The hentai matches?" Tiffany asked, gently posing the question. "I mean, if you don't wanna answer I won't pry, but...well I always thought you were umm...oh jeez, you know, straight."
The cowgirl, normally pretty straight forward, actually stammered slightly. It wasn't the subject, but the fact she having this talk with Aisha, Sista A, herself. It was so surreal that for a second, Tiffany wondered if she had fallen from the top turnbuckle and was lying unconscious and dreaming this.

Last edited by valen311 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:44 pm

Aisha crossed her legs. She uncrossed her legs. She crossed them, again. Then, she wondered why she kept doing that and made a concerted effort to stop that before it got too annoying.

"I am." Aisha couldn't even keep a straight face as she said it, and her features immediately scrunched up. "I mean...okay, look." She swiveled back to Tiffany and spoke with her hands out, gesturing after every word while her mouth tried to figure out what her brain was getting at. "My life's busy, right? Lot of people think my life's all parties and sex and hanging out all the time, but it's not. It's hectic. And I'm a wrestler on top, so it's like I'm leading two lives at once. If I'm not recording, I'm training. If I'm not at a show, I'm doing a match. I got meetings and conference calls every other day, and then you got all the appearances and guest spots and award ceremonies, and sometimes, sometimes I go to sleep."

Now that she thought about it, a nap would hit the spot. Maybe catch some sleep on the drive back.

Aisha tightened up the sash on her robe and shrugged. "So, I guess what I'm saying is, never had much time to really give much thought on things like that. I was married to my jobs. But after Rumble Roses folded, I got a little more time and I processed some things and, well..." She wobbled her head from side to side. "Not going for the hentai belt anytime soon, but I think I'd like to...try. I guess."

Aisha ran a hand over her face and groaned. "I'm not making sense. Am I making sense?"

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:01 pm

Tiffany watched Aisha intently, shifting the bag of ice on her ribs slightly. It sounded like Aisha had a lot going on, and in that regard Tiffany didn't envy her. She was a free spirit, and the thought of being chained down to all of those commitments and that much responsibility didn't sound appealing at all. She loved wrestling, and as such, all of the training and obligations that went with it. But she had no idea of the half of Aisha's life that was spent outside the ring, the celebrity half.

"Wow. I had no idea." She rubbed the back of her head, thoughtfully. "You're right I just thought when you were offstage, and off camera, everything was like....one rolling party. Kinda like that Entourage tv show."

She gave a smile as Aisha finished talking.
"No, but that's totally ok. I mean everyone's different, ya know. The only person it really needs to make sense to is you. I mean, alright, I got confused a bit too, and I had all the time in the world to sort myself out. It's weird when your brain can't seem to make up it's mind on if it likes men or women. But eventually, I decided to quit worryin' so damn much about defining that part of me and accept that gender doesn't really mean much in terms of what does it for me. Plus, I guess it makes sense. I'm a big girl, so maybe I should have a big appetite, right?"

The cowgirl shrugged and grinned ruefully.

"But, I had the time to think, and to...uh try things." she went on. "It sounds like you didn't. But you should."
Tiffany thought for a moment. This next part could go really badly. Aisha seemed confused. Even a little vulnerable, which clashed with the woman who she just finished wrestling against. But, Tiffany felt as if this were a problem she could help Aisha solve. Maybe even have some fun in doing so.

"Look, let me see your cell phone." she said, holding a hand out. "I'll put in my number, and if you decide you want to try it out, give me a call. I know a place here in Tokyo a gym I can get the keys to for a night. Has a ring and everything. No cameras, no people..."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:11 pm

Aisha bit her lip, hesitating and stewing over the possibilities. Alone. With Tiffany. In a ring, with no cameras and nothing to worry about...at least from the outside.

She wasn't even sure why she was so nervous about this. Tiffany seemed like a straight-shooter, nice and honest, no worries about giving off the wrong signals or spreading the word around. And Aisha could've picked far, far worse looking girls to do this with, too, especially if their little session was going to go the way she knew it would likely go. Hot from head to toe, smoking body, and, despite what she'd said earlier, good in the front and the back.

Maybe it was because she still saw a little too much of Dixie in her. That wasn't helping things. But if she was serious about getting this out of her system, she was going to have to take a few risks and step out of the comfort zone.

Aisha curled her toes for a moment, then reached over to the cell phone on her dresser and unlocked it. "Here." She made eye contact for a second before looking off as she handed the phone to Tiffany. "...thanks."

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:54 pm

Aisha seemed to be nervous about this. Not that Tiffany blamed her. Hell, she was a little nervous. It wasn't everyday you handed off your number to someone with celebrity status in hopes of setting a private wrestling match.
"Nobody, not even my stepbrother, will know." Tiffany promised. "And I tell that guy everything."

Taking the phone, the cowgirl put in the number to her own cell phone under the heading of T. Laurence. Then she stopped for a moment then deleted the letters until it read T. Lau. She didn't know how much Aisha wanted to keep this a secret.
Showing her the entry, she grinned and said "There, if some assistant or something gets your phone maybe he'll think that a Chinese contact or something. My last name is Laurence, if you decide to fill that in."

She handed the phone back to Aisha.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:17 pm

Tiffany was discreet. Discreet was good. Discreet was very good. The absolute last thing that Aisha needed was a front page story in some sleazy supermarket tabloid. 'Aisha Takes a Hard Rodeo Drive!' 'Aisha Kissed A Girl...And Like It!' It probably wouldn't hurt Japanese sales all that much if she came out, but back in the West? Not good. She needed to give it some serious thought before she made that jump. Major turning point, not something she'd do lightly.

"Appreciate it, but I think I'm safe." She had a soft smile as started to fill in the rest of the name, but perked up as a thought occurred. "When...if this goes down, should I wear something special or..."

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:24 am

Tiffany chuckled at Aisha's question.

"Here's the thing, darlin'." she began. "I don't think there is an actual 'official' dress code for matches."
She held her fingers to do air quotes around the word 'official.'
"But, it's sort of expected that the participants wear something more revealing than like a wrestling singlet or something. Something sexier than their usual attire, although there are exceptions. The die hard hentai girls' usual outfits are more than sexy enough. If you wear too much clothing, it might look like....I dunno, like you're wearing armor. Like you're afraid or something."

She looked up at Aisha with a grin.

"I've got an outfit I've set aside that you wouldn't believe." Tiffany said with a wink.
She paused as something else occurred to her.
"You...uh, should wear something that you don't mind getting ripped, or damaged. Especially for a rougher style of hentai match." she added on.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:03 am

That seemed a little counter intuitive to Aisha. Why go into a hentai match with little clothing on? It was a match where you lost by having an orgasm, wouldn't you want to do everything you could to prevent that from happening? That made sense.

But whatever. When in Rome.

She was curious about Tiffany's surprise, though, and she couldn't help but have a little smile at the thought. She just hoped she wasn't planning to dress up like Dixie. One sign of cowprint, and she was walking out.

"Something I don't mind getting ripped..." She only had to think for a few seconds before the obvious answer hit her. Aisha nodded. "Think I know just the thing. I'll be seeing you, cowgirl."

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:47 pm

Tiffany knew a cue when she heard one. Not to mention, sometimes people talked, and she guessed last thing a person like Aisha needed was a running mouth mentioning that she had a long private visit from a female wrestler in her dressing room.

Was being a celebrity really this much of a pain? If it was, she was glad she decided not to try her hand at music.

Standing up, Tiffany let out a weary groan.
"Hey, just so you know, even if you decide against doing this, I wanna say, welcome to the AFW." she said. "I hope we get to have a part two of the fracas we had tonight, sometime.."

With that, she went to the door, preparing to leave.
"You know, it was good, coming up here, meeting you, talking with you." she called over her shoulder.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2