by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hell In a Cell: Cecilia Northman Vs. Catherine Lewis

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hell In a Cell: Cecilia Northman Vs. Catherine Lewis - Page 6 Empty Re: Hell In a Cell: Cecilia Northman Vs. Catherine Lewis

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:20 am

Cecilia watched as her redheaded opponent soon came rushing at her like a wild beast, a bull with horns ready to pierce through Cecilia...however the blond beauty was ready for the cowgirl this time. When Catherine came in, Cecilia'd quickly attempt to side step the girl's rush and with it try and step around the Texan, moving her hands to wrap them tightly around Catherine's strong waist and pulling her opponent in close. " You got that wrong! You're the one who's going down cowgirl!" Cecilia shouted out as she'd attempt to lift Catherine off of her feet and quickly attempt to throw Catherine backwards for a powerful German suplex.

However, Cecilia wouldn't stop there. The blond powerhouse would quickly attempt to roll them both over and attempt to rise the two of them up to their feet, keeping the waist lock all the way up. Hoping to attempt yet another powerful German suplex on the cowgirl, keeping her hold on Catherine's waist as she'd try and go for a bridging pin!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Hell In a Cell: Cecilia Northman Vs. Catherine Lewis - Page 6 Empty Re: Hell In a Cell: Cecilia Northman Vs. Catherine Lewis

Post by Hallian Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Catherine had called it. Her attack backfired, hard. She had not only missed, but Cecilia had managed to get the Sexy Southerner into position for a nasty German suplex. Catherine braced herself for the impact, though it did no good. She took the hit, grunting from the pain. She then felt Cecilia lifting her up again. She knew what was going to happen next. Another German suplex was being set in motion. Catherine couldn't let that happen. The bat fell out of her hands from the previous attack and once she realized that, all she could do is let that happen.

She took the second German Suplex, but when she realized it was a pin, she tried to grab a hold of the rope. If that didn't work, then Catherine would just have to try to pull out of the pin.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:47 am

The ref girl quickly slid in besides the two girls as Cecilia bridged into the pin after the second suplex, raising her arm into the air and slapping it down for the count. " One!" She shouted out as she hit the mat, following it up with the same action and a yell of "Two!" However, as she was about to bring the arm up for the third count she broke the pin count and moved up to her knees. Cecilia tilted her head as she was a bit confused but when she heard the ref-girl's next words she kind of understood what it meant. " Rope break!" Cecilia groaned out a bit in frustration as she'd let go of Catherine.

After which she'd pull up towards her feet, attempting to reach out for a handful of Catherine's hair where she'd start to try and pull the girl up towards her feet so that they were face to face. The Blond beauty would quickly attempt to shoot her knee up into the sexy southerners stomach in order to stun the girl and to then try and pull Catherine's head in-between her strong thighs yet again. Cecilia'd attempt to lean forward and wrap her arms around Catherine's waist in order to attempt and roll the redhead up onto the shoulders and then try to throw Catherine forward and down for a powerbomb!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:17 pm

Catherine thought she had dodged a bullet, so she started to get up, but then she felt her hair being grabbed and being yanked up. The cowgirl was raised to her feet before getting an idea of what was going on. She grunted as she took a knee to her gut, easily taken between Cecilia's thighs. She braced herself yet again for another slam, but still took a hard one.

After that beating, Catherine would start to get up, the toll of fighting was massive on her, so she was doing it very slow, her beginner's luck running out, or possibly taking a new from. Lasting this long and actually putting up quite the fight against Cecilia in her specialty meant that her career was looking good now. even if the match wasn't.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:49 am

After cecilia had raised catherine up onto her shoulders and slammed her frame down with a mighty powerbomb which shook the ring greatly and got the crowd to shout out for Cecilia showing off more of her great powermoves still. The blond would take a step back and watch as the redheaded cowgirl was slowly starting to pick her hurting frame up....watching Catherine doing, Cecilia got an idea of what to do.

The blond would attempt to move in yet again, trying to roll Catherine over onto her front and move in to seat herself on top of the redheaded girl's back. She'd attempt to grab a hold of Catherine's head and try to tuck it in under her right armpit to lock the girl into a dragon clutch hold, Cecilia's free hand would move to wrap around Catherine's closest arm to trap it and make it more difficult for the cowgirl to fight back. If she could lock in the hold, Cecilia's strong arm would start to put a lot of pressure down upon Catherine's neck and head as she'd start to pull back and bend the back and frame of the Southerner, attempting to put a great torque and strain upon her opponent as she'd try to lock in her deadly submission finisher...Gleipnir!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:33 am

Catherine figured she was royally screwed, but she didn't know she was finisher level screwed. The Swede managed to wrap her arm around the Southerner's neck and then grab a hold of her arm. She cried out in pain as she felt the pain. "Argh! LET GO OF ME!" she pleaded, barely able to say those words with the force around her neck. She had figured she was screwed, but she had to try.

She began to reach out for the nearest rope, her other hand extending out but then she realised that the Sweed picked the right had to tie up as she could only reach it with that one. Normally, she would be disapointed, but instead, she just smiled, well, the best you could when screaming your lungs out in pain. Before she could get hurt, she did her last option.

"This was fun. I give up." she taps the mat, smiling at the Swede once she was let out.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:45 am

Trapping Catherine up with her powerful arms as she pulled back and locked the southern fire into her powerful submission finisher, there weren't many who could escape from this hold, hell Cecilia had been lucky enough not to have anyone escape from her expertly locked in Gleipnir which was aptly named because of that case.

Now that she had control of Catherine and seeing as the girl had no way to reach out for the ropes it was only a matter of time. The Texan screamed and pleaded for Cecilia to let her go, which Cecilia responded by pulling back further on Catherine back. Soon enough though Catherine started to tap out against the mat, and said that she gave up, to which the ref-girl called for the bell to ring. Cecilia'd slowly let go of the redhead's head and arm after the bell had run and would proceed to move up towards her feet, once up with Catherine still down, the blond would place her right foot down against Catherine's upper back in order to pin the girl down against the mat for a few seconds and strike a slightly dominant pose over the cowgirl, with her hands upon her hips. " You sure can take a beating cowgirl." Cecilia let out as she'd start to step back away from Catherine and let the girl up, still keeping her hands upon her hips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:36 pm

"Yea, I'm actually surprised I don't feel something broken." Catherine said as she began to get up, extending her hand to her and smiling "I had a lot of fun." she said. After shaking her hand, she would say. "I do believe I promised you I'd add on to the fun if you liked." she winked. The match was fun for the Cowgirl. Sure, she lost, but the thrill of fighting was so great it overshadowed her disappointment. She was glad she got to fight Cecilia. She had watched many of her fights and she liked her and finally, she had a fight with her. There was no way she was going to be depressed from this.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:22 am

Cecilia nodded her head as she watched Catherine get up and extend that arm of hers, the blond beauty had to give it to this cowgirl at the very least. She was one tough cookie. Cecilia took the handshake with a firm grip and smiled at Catherine. " I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, You put up a decent fight." Cecilia let out as she'd take a step back, noticing that wink and those words of Catherine.

" Could be fun, though it probably will just be more of me dominating you ?" Cecilia answered with a wink of her own. Folding her hands under her large breasts as she'd keep her eyes fixed upon the sexy cowgirl with a wide smirk on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:31 am

"Yes, but that kind of domination is fun." Catherine replied, "And you pretty much fulfilled the pillage part of 'rape and pillage,' so why don't you show me what a viking does with her conquests" Catherine had always admired Cecilia's beauty and strength, but only tonight had she ever grown to respect her to this level. The southerner had just had her first match against someone that experienced and she held her own. She needed a sexy treat. She exited the ring and then she opened the cage's gate. She smiled and said, "After you, my viking friend. Just remember, the queen of hardcore will one day be beaten by the queen of rookies.

That sounded a whole lot better in my head."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next