Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:05 am

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Makie Akamatsu vs Blaise Cameron

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs Blaise Cameron - Page 8 Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs Blaise Cameron

Post by Underdog21 Sat May 09, 2015 6:14 pm

Slowly, Makie sat up. Her back and legs were still throbbing from where Blaise had worked her over. Several times in this match, Blaise had surprised her with his ability and strength, and several times she had nearly lost the match for it. He might be a rookie now, Makie realized, but Blaise might be a serious contender in the future.

Slowly, she rolled to her knees opposite Blaise, seeing that the teen was still lying on the mat. She couldn't tell if he was immobilized by agony or humiliation, or a little bit of both, but either way, it didn't look like he was able to get up on his own steam. Slowly, she extended a hand down towards Blaise.

"No hard feelings?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs Blaise Cameron - Page 8 Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs Blaise Cameron

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 6:50 pm

It's the voice that registers first. Blaise's bright blue eyes turn up to Makie, some clear hesitation and caution behind them. Such a simple gesture spurs a considerable internal conflict. But in the end, his trusting, friendly nature overrules the bitterness and irritation. Besides, she's offering the olive branch here. Right?

"Y-yeah..."

He offers the girl a weak smile and reaches up to take her hand. His ability to haul himself up is quite limited, but he makes a concerted effort. Engaging those abs earns an obviously pained wince, though. "Nnh..! Friggin'..." He makes it to his knees to face her, and the winced expression is forced back in favor of that small smile. "...good hit, there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue May 12, 2015 3:04 pm

"Thanks" Makie smiled back at him. Slowly, she pulled on his extended hand, slowly but surely pulling the boy to his feet. Around them, the crowd clapped in approval of this show of good sportsmanship.

Raising Blaise's arm to the audience, Makie glanced back at him. "You nearly had me there, by the way," she said. "You went all out, and I nearly wound up tapping, so great job."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 7:36 pm

His arm is raised, and the teen sets his free hand to the back of his neck in a rare display of sheepishness. But that hand is soon redirecting the praise in Makie's direction with a simple, sweeping gesture.

"Wasn't enough, though," he concedes aside to her. "Next time might be different! But tonight's all yours."

As his arm is lowered, Blaise turns to face her. She's got to be the hardest person he's ever tried to get a read on. A part of him wants to ask, candidly, what was going on in this match, now that she seems to be... nice. But, just as he felt himself to be of two minds during much of the fight, a part of him wants to just let it go. It'll continue to bug him, but is it worth risking ruining a good moment?

Unfortunately, the internal conflict has left him staring at Makie - perhaps awkwardly. When he realizes this is what he's doing, he glances aside from her, cheeks tinted a faint rosy hue. "Sorry. Uh, time to go, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue May 12, 2015 11:06 pm

Blaise still seemed a little dazed by his defeat as Makie helped him back up. Even as she raised his hand, he stared at her in what looked like confusion. Wait...was it confusion? She could have sworn she'd seen a faint blush on his cheeks. Probably just embarassed by his defeat, she thought to herself. Unless...wait, is he coming on to me?

Then Blaise abruptly turned his head to the side. "Sorry. Uh, time to go, right?" Despite herself, Makie found herself blushing as well. "Umm...yeah, that, um...that's...probably a good idea," she replied. She was surprised by how fumbling and awkward her speech was. Just because a good looking guy was checking her out didn't mean...

She nearly kicked herself and instead made her way to the ropes. "Um. Good...match. Really."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 11:29 pm

Blaise steals a glance back at her, noting her shift in demeanor. But this time, it doesn't seem to be in an unpleasant direction. No snapping, no attacks, no insults. Just a... what is this? Shyness? It's cute. It's innocent. It's so not like what he was met with before. Bright blue eyes blink at her as she takes the first steps to the ropes.

He isn't far behind her, though his pace is labored, thanks to the beating he's endured. Nevertheless, if he reaches the ropes in time, he'll take a seat on the middle and push the top rope up to create a convenient gap for her - the professional wrestling equivalent of getting the door for a lady.

"Next time'll be better," he offers, chancing a small smile her way. "I'll be better. But, uh, again... tonight's your night, Makie."

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon May 25, 2015 2:42 pm

Smiling, Makie nodded and made her way through the gap. "Yeah, it is," she agreed, sliding through the ropes first-- and then, as a courtesy, keeping them open for Blaise. "But I'll level with you: you're new, right? If so, then believe me when I say, you'll get your night. It'll be frustrating until then, but it will happen." She vividly recalled her own rocky start here in AFW, and how she had endured frustrating losses until Midori Himeno had taken her under her wing, after which she had improved and finally started winning matches. She had come far since she first started, in more ways than one.

"Come on, new guy. Drinks are on me."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8