Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:05 am

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lab Rats and Pyromaniacs

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lab Rats and Pyromaniacs - Page 3 Empty Re: Lab Rats and Pyromaniacs

Post by LtLukas Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:01 pm

The red man became a green man and Eka was off like a rocket. She grabbed her friend's hand and led her off on a whirlwind sprint towards the place where she intended to go. The maglev train. Yeah, that was completely awesome. One Saturday Eka took it to the end of the line just to see if she could find her way back. As it turned out, she couldn't, and had to call a cab. But wandering around Tokyo was still a ton of fun.

"We can go on the maglev train later. For now, we should find the place."
While Eka sounded full of confidence she was not entirely sure where they were. Then the rusted doors of the factory called to her and with a quick kick, they were in. "Come on..."

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:32 am

Lilith's eyes widened as Eka grabbed her by the hand and returned her earlier favor of whisking her off into a place in a rush. "Whoa there, Tiger. A little heads up before you yank my arm out of its socket!" She said with a smile and a bit of a laugh as she forced her feet to catch up with Eka's so that the redhead wasn't being dragged along.

The pyromaniac's eyes looked onto the munition's factory with curiosity and a bit of trepidation. Sure she had done much more daring and most definitely morally questionable things in her past, but this was supposed to be a new start for her. The Firebird was hoping to keep a low profile for at least a few months. She had promised Moxxi as much. There wasn't much time for her to think, though, as Eka kicked the doors in and entered the place. "Hey, Eka babe, do you mind me asking how you even found out about this place to begin with?" she asked while following the Georgian into the building.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:22 pm

Eka was happy. The place was exactly how she remembered it. Nearly barren, hopelessly dusty, and full of potential. She looked over at her partner for the day and smiled. "I would be glad to! I love exploring. This whole city is so wondrous!" She threw her arms wide as if to display the width of the neon city in one gesture. "And I just happened upon this building on one of my sojourns. Do you like it?" Eka walked in, unencumbered by doubts.

"I was reading a little bit about it. This is one of the few factories that survived the fire bombings back in the Second World War. This place has quite a lot of history. I wonder what you can find in here." Eka's voice was almost reverent as she looked around the building. "Do you like it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum