Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

KarlKraus

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nathan Weed vs. Makoto Takeda - Schoolgirl Crush

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Nathan Weed vs. Makoto Takeda - Schoolgirl Crush - Page 6 Empty Re: Nathan Weed vs. Makoto Takeda - Schoolgirl Crush

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:27 am

Mako didn't care too much about how good a kisser Nathan was. It was a pure humiliation thing, just something to further the control she had over the situation and show how silly Amy was for getting involved. This was all about sending a message, ultimately. After the piss-poor showing in the tag tournament, people needed to be reminded who they were and why they should be feared. Maybe she'd lost the match, but that hardly mattered when she was coming out on top. People wouldn't remember that Nathan won on a DQ, they'd remembered how the Valkyries decimated him.

So she was a little surprised when Nathan didn't just return the kiss, but seemed to revel in it. Sure, she'd told him to make it good, but he was making it great instead, and Mako closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment. The crowd broke in a cacophony of confused mutters, not even sure how to properly respond to whatever this was supposed to be.

When it was over. Mako looked down on Nathan with a little slip of a smile and a knowing look in her eyes. She wasn't going to check his pants, but she was reasonably certain they'd grown a little tighter in the last minute. She put a finger to her lips. "Ssssh." Mako gave Nathan a pat on the chest and stood up. She took one, last moment to enjoy the sight of Amy in pain, before she nodded towards Stone. "Ease up."

Stone released the hold and Divine let go as well, giving Amy's head one, final surge before she rolled off. Mako walked over and squated a couple of feet away from her head, almost daring her to try something so they'd have an excuse to start the beating over. She didn't think Amy would be that stupid. But she really hoped.

"I only asked him to kiss me once. He kissed me twice, instead." She wiggled her fingers with a frilly wave. ""Just thought you'd like to know."

Mako straightened out and started to walk out of the ring, motioning for her fellow Valkyries to follow after her. She wanted this stupid skirt off. Now.

Back to top Go down

Nathan Weed vs. Makoto Takeda - Schoolgirl Crush - Page 6 Empty Re: Nathan Weed vs. Makoto Takeda - Schoolgirl Crush

Post by snappleR Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:55 am

When she was released, Amy could do little but slump pitifully to the mat. The dual submission hold was the most painful she'd ever been in, and, even if her body was grateful for the repose, Amy wanted nothing more than to sink into the canvas and disappear. She was exhausted- physically, mentally, emotionally. Amy didn’t think she could feel any worse.

But, somehow and of course, Mako seized upon the exact right pressure point and dug her claws in deep. Amy balled her fists and shut her eyes tight against her words, turning her head away from the direction of her voice and trying not to hear them, wishing that the tiny terror would just go away and leave her alone. Luckily, Mako and her cronies appeared to already be on their way out. In a way, she was glad that the other girls had drained her in the way that they had- she didn’t even have the strength to cry.

Nathan, for his part, had hurried to Amy’s side the moment the Valkyries' boots had touched the floor. He reached for her shoulder. “Amy-”

“Don’t.” The voice was quiet, but it was icier than he’d ever heard it before. Nathan understood her anger, but, as hard to believe as it was, at the core, Nathan truly thought that he had done everything that he did to protect Amy. He tried again. “Amy, let’s get you backstage.”

“Fuck off, Judas. Go and be that girl’s little bitch.” Amy meant it. Go away, Nathan, she thought. I was all alone in a ring full of enemies tonight.

Nathan drew back, but he didn’t leave. After a moment of uncertainty, he simply sat down beside her, his legs drawn up and his arms wrapped around them. And there they stayed, awash in the roar of the crowd’s judgemental whispers, each willing the other to stand first.

Nathan Weed wins via disqualification
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6