Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Games and Players (For snappleR)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Games and Players (For snappleR) - Page 7 Empty Re: Games and Players (For snappleR)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:46 pm

The notion of having a match that goes in a particularly sensual direction, given that all of his opponents will be female, doesn't sound altogether too bad. But the fact that it would be... televised? In front of a crowd? That throws a whole new level of weird into it. Everyone would be, like, staring at his bits! Gawd. But Amy lets the topic shift onto... well, okay, that subject change isn't much better.

"They... refuse to watch me," repeats Blaise, unsure how to better clarify it. "They don't want anything to do with it. Mom told me once that they didn't like seeing me get beat up." He takes a slow draw from the juice, his gaze dropping to the pale blue concoction. His expression is muddied in rare dejection - their opinion matters. "So they're gonna miss it when I win."

Back to top Go down

Games and Players (For snappleR) - Page 7 Empty Re: Games and Players (For snappleR)

Post by snappleR Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:21 pm

Amy put a comforting arm around Blaise's lower back, saddened about the cloud over his expression; he seemed like he really cared about his family. But her mind was hard at work trying to allay her confusion behind her bright blue eyes. Didn't he just have his debut match with her? I mean, sure, he lost pretty badly, but it wasn't like he was awful; she even picked up a few tricks from that fight. It's kind of fucked up of his mom to assume that he'd lose straight off the bat... but I guess any mom would hate to see her boy taking any sort of damage. Oh wait, did he mention a GM in a previous federation? "Wait, how long have you been a wrestler for?"
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:27 pm

Blaise doesn't shy back from the human contact. He simply places a hand to the back of his neck, rubbing it over, as if attempting to coax his mind into focusing on something else. Anything else would be a more pleasant topic. Her question draws him out of his quiet, though, earning his gaze.

"Huh? Oh. Like, a year. Trained for a while before that, but I've been pro for about a year. You were my first match here in Japan."

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:58 pm

"Oh." Blaise had months of in-ring experience on her- maybe even a full year! If his family wasn't watching his fights, was his match with her about how well they were all going for him?

Amy didn't know what to say. She just squeezed him tighter. "Well fuck, guess you're just going to have to start winning then, show'em what's what."
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:07 pm

Some might consider Amy's comment to be a little backhanded. But does Blaise? Heck no. In fact, it seems to perk him up. A small smile blossoms on his face, which soon grows into full-fledged cheerfulness again.

"That's the idea!," he chirps. "Every loss is a lesson, and every lesson is improvement! I keep running into some really talented, tough competitors, and that's exactly what I want. You don't grow if you don't struggle, and you won't get tougher without challenge!"

He tilts his hips to lightly bump Amy. "I plan on showing them, the people here, and the whole world! Of course this means I'm eventually gonna have to come back for you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:29 pm

Amy laughed, detaching herself from Blaise's back. She reached up with her hand and mussed Blaise's hair. It pained her a little to mess up something so well-maintained, but she had to admit: it even felt nice. "I'm all for your rise to power, champ, but anytime you and I fight, nothing's gonna change. My fists just feel right at home in your torso." She brought her hand down and made a fist against Blaise's abs to demonstrate. "See? They just like it too much in there." Then she withdrew her hands completely, a sparkle in her eyes. "But I'm all for you taking down the other girls in Tension. I might even come out and cheer for you."
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:35 pm

"Pfft," scoffs Blaise as her fist comes to rest against his midsection. "Any excuse to touch the abs, right?" His eyes match her in terms of mirthful sparkles. He likes her; she's got a great attitude, she's fun, and-

Wait, she mussed his hair.

Blaise spares a moment to run a hand through the hair. It's boyishly messy as is, but it's his kind of boyishly messy. Not that dancing, flipping around, or wrestling won't mess it up, but still. It's a habit.

"But if you wanna cheer me on, I'd be thrilled to have ya." From the sound of his voice and the softening of his smile, one might surmise he actually means that - not an idle nod to an equally idle gesture. Losing to someone sucks in a lot of ways, but being supported by that same person is a great feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:29 pm

Amy swung lightly at the abs in question. "Get over yourself, hotshot. Yours aren't bad, but I've hit harder."

Amy straightened up. "Alrighty then. Count me a fan. I'll keep up with your name, watch your matches, buy a t-shirt when you get some printed. Maybe I'll even agree to a rematch someday." Amy was trying not to make it obvious that she was keeping track of Blaise's drink level, but damn he sure was taking his time with it. Was he even thirsty, or did he just want that free drink? "Betcha can't chug the rest of your drink without getting brain freeze."
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:46 pm

Amy's fist butts into his midsection, earning a little grunt and tilt of his body. "Whatever, whatever!"

Indeed, Blaise hasn't been drinking too much. He's been too engaged in the conversation! In a bizarre way, she could maybe take it as a compliment. But then she displays a certain finesse when dealing with someone of Blaise's personality type: "Oh, I so can!"

The cup is tipped and the chugging commences. Gulp. Gulp. Gulp. Breathe. Gulp.

"Done!"

Beat.

His expression twists, clearly attempting to suppress the external evidence of the painful, unique ache of what can only be a brain-freeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:21 am

Amy watched as Blaise poured the rest of his drink down his throat. Typical guy. But when he came up for air, he seemed just fine.

For a second.

First his eye twitched. Then the corner of his mouth began to tremble. Then his eyes screwed half-shut. Soon his entire expression began to contort. There was clearly a battle being fought on his face, between the forces of natural consequence and his own tremendous human stubbornness. Amy had trouble keeping back her laughter. "Damn, champ, you sure showed me." She held up a hand in front of Blaise's mouth. "Haaah... there you go, you got it. Haaah..."
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next