Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Domino vs. Jewels (Second Confrontation, for CyanDimitrik

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Domino vs. Jewels (Second Confrontation, for CyanDimitrik - Page 6 Empty Re: Domino vs. Jewels (Second Confrontation, for CyanDimitrik

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:47 am

Jewels would see that her move had worked to make Domino open for attack once more. Kicking the bat off to the side, she would start walking towards him. Through clenched teeth, she muttered, "By the time I'm done, never again will I have to suffer any more humiliation!" She meant it well, but it was clear that she is slowly going insane.

The rich girl reached towards Domino to try and grab his head to give a couple knee strikes to the face. If this worked, she would also try for one uppercut to send him flying.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Domino vs. Jewels (Second Confrontation, for CyanDimitrik - Page 6 Empty Re: Domino vs. Jewels (Second Confrontation, for CyanDimitrik

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:11 pm

There's precious little Domino can do about this situation. His muscles are frozen up, he's stuck in that bent position, eyes wide and voiceless. He can't even respond to her ravings. She grabs onto his head and slams her knee against his face a few times, dazing him further - though that pain still pales in comparison to what she's already done.

At least she didn't whack him with the bat, though?

...Screw it, that's poor succor.

The uppercut nails his chin, causing the young model to fly back against the ring ropes. His arms hang over the top rope, boots scrambling to regain his balance, though his lower half remains largely numb and his mind scattered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 01, 2015 7:00 am

(Sorry about that, man. I was so busy this past week)

Jewels dusted herself as she looked upon Domino hanging his arms over the top rope. She can tell by his boots that he is struggling to stand still and that last knee strike may have dazed him. Now could be her chance to get the revenge win that she wants ever since her first loss. With a huff of air, Jewels would walk over to Domino and try to grab him off the ropes as she says, "And now...you're not gonna wanna miss what I got next for you..."

If she can get him off, she would switch places with her opponent before guiding back to the center. Jewels wants to get Domino prepared for her intended finish.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 3:56 pm

Domino is dragged off the ropes, sparing a confused glance to the still-incapacitated referee. But he's turned around and backed up, given no chance to recuperate or gather himself. His thighs are starting to work again, his balance returning little by little - but it's a mixed bag. With sensation returning, the prevalent feeling is nothing but agonizing pain and soreness. Jewels didn't pull that hit at all. He's struggling to not hate her right now.

Well, that and struggling to not fall over.

"What's.. why.. are you..," he stammers out as his mind starts to refocus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 13, 2015 1:06 am

Jewels was so focused on winning that her mind didn't care if Domino was losing struggling to keep fighting. At this point, there's no time to think about sympathies for her friend when her own career is at stake. "I'll beat you this time! And you can't stop me!" she would scream once she brought Domino to the center.

Then, Jewels would attempt to give two slaps left and right across the face before a straight punch to send him staggering back and hopefully on one knee. If this worked, she would run quickly and jump to also try a rising knee strike to send Domino flying. This might be different from how she did her "Severance Package" finisher before, but sometimes changes must be made to go with the flow of things.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 3:01 am

The audience is booing. Domino is reeling. Jewels is marauding.

What the Hell happened to this match?

She came to him. They spent time together. They even went out on what could be considered a date, got to know each other. They were at least friends. And now, her hand is smacking his face - hard - and twice, leaving a rosy handprint and stinging, watery eyes. He hates that. Slaps always have that effect. So now he's being humiliated even further.

A punch seems next in line, hammering against his torso. He staggers back, his persistent lack of balance causing him to falter to a knee. One of her own soon connects with his jaw, creating a nasty 'CLAK' sound as his teeth jar together. But it's achieved her desired effect of leaving the young model lying on his back, unmoving, pained, and in a dazed confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 13, 2015 7:32 am

Rage filled Jewels from the inside out and it made her ears go deaf to block off any disapproval around her. She can care less about what the crowd thinks also, she gotta do what she gotta do to not lose again. If it means being labeled as a bad guy then so be it for them.

With no time to waste, the rich girl would rush over to him and try to lay down across his body for the referee to start counting. If she can do so, the ref would start out with "1!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 5:42 pm

Domino's mind is a torrid tsunami of thoughts, all jumbled together and overwhelmed with pain and confusion. There are only a few things that register for certain; Jewels has completely betrayed him, her weight has settled across him, and he isn't sure he even has the will to continue the match. He hurts in more than one way. That's not to downplay the numbing pain wracking his head and the debilitating, incredible soreness between his legs.

The referee slaps the mat a second time. Domino's eyes squeeze shut. Was she just playing him? Was that what their little outing was about? Make him think better of her so his guard will be down? So he's an easier target?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 14, 2015 2:23 am

"3!" And with that last slap on the mat, the referee would call for the bell to ring and signal the end of the match. Jewels would then get off of Domino and remain on her knees as she breathed in and out. This fight was definitely tough, but she managed to pull it off in the end in spite of playing a little dirty. Some would call it desperation, she just calls it "wanting it no matter the cost".

Between pants, Jewels would say to herself, "At last...I have won...now my family name will not be put to shame again...otherwise they'll disown me..." The thing is she had no idea that she may have been loud enough for Domino to hear her reasoning.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 2:38 am

Domino heard her. He knew she was worried about that. It was one of the many things they'd talked about on their date. And while he could sympathize, this was earning her no points, no favors. She used him. She humiliated him. She betrayed his trust. She cheated him.

Did she even care? Did she remember why he fights so hard?

The only thought consistently coherent in Domino's mind is how unbelievably selfish she's turned out to be, and how stupid he was for opening up to her. He painted himself a target, and she used cheap, dirty cheating to pull ahead.

The teen grunts as he pulls himself to the side away from her. He's still in some tremendous pain - it'll be a while before he's moving at full speed again. He shifts onto his knees and begins to crawl away from her, intent on exiting the ring and the arena. He doesn't want to be seen - not with a loss like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next