Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Anger Management (for Maxy)

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Anger Management (for Maxy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Anger Management (for Maxy)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:40 am

At the mention of the mirror, Jill would immediately think back and say, "Oh, was that the crashing sound I heard last night? Oh, well thank goodness nobody broke into our home." She took another bite of her pancake as she calmly asked, "So, why would you break the mirror in the bathroom? Is it getting old for you?" She was open to any answer as long as she's able to help Lina.

Jenny would immediately head over to the refrigerator to get a couple slices of bread before closing it and saying, "Yeah, we got bread. I'll toast it up for you and it will be ready in a couple minutes." She would insert the bread inside the toaster and set them in to start toasting as Lita gives positive comments about the food. "Thanks, Lita, we tried our very best. And Alex and AJ helped preparing this also." Once the toast is ready, Jenny would take a pair of tongs and grabbed both slices to place them on Lita's plate.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:32 am

Lina was getting close to losing her appetite, which those that know her would know that that isn't a good thing, especially for her. She knew Jill was trying to help her through it but she was beginning to feel a bit emotional. She shook her head no at the comment. She hoped that Jill would have an idea s to what might have happened when Lina told her "Let's say I didn't like what I saw when I looked at it." Lina was starting to feel like she should just get back to bed and avoid everything, in case if Jill would negatively judge her, which even if it wouldn't be Jill's intent Lina's mind was starting to race away.

Lita thanks Jenny and eats. She silently wonders how things will go, given at times taking care of two kids is a handful, but with Sion recovering and not able to be there, plus with Daisuke being away as well she had a feeling looking after three kids on her own would be quite a challenge. She wasn't majorly concerned though since she knew Jenny was pretty smart for her age and her own kids didn't go around wrecking up the place, most of the time anyway. "So...after we finish eating and get all of this cleaned up what do you guys want to do?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:54 pm

Jill would finish her plate once Lina told her briefly on why she broke the mirror. Looking up at her friend, she can tell that she didn't look comfortable and she may not even join the group at all. Slowly, she stood up and walked over to Lina to give her a warm hug and say, "Lina, I don't care what that voice in your head is telling you. We're all here for you and you can do this." She would look at her and give her a smile in an effort to reassure her. "I'll get you a new mirror afterwards."

Jenny continues to help AJ and Alex clean up the kitchen to the best of their ability. Neither knew how to use Barkeeper's Friend or other detergents though, so they left that alone to only sponges, soap, and a few wet and dry towels. Once done, Jenny would hear Lita ask what they want to do afterwards. For a young kid, that means numerous possibilities. Jenny replied, "I don't know. Maybe go to the park or an amusement park?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:43 pm

She gave a small sigh but did thank Jill for the offer. She was able to finish eating without any further incident, which Jill being there for her and what she said and did at the end there did help her get though the current moment. After eating she decided to take a shower, which she was in there a bit longer than she usually was but did come out if without having done anything to herself or anything, which did leave one question, what to wear. Haven't never been to one of these things before she wasn't sure what would be good to wear to it, but at the same time didn't want to over dress and wear something over dressy for an entire day, even if the class required something like that, which she didn't know. Jill knew more about where they were going than she did, and even then anything Jill knew was what Lita told her, unless she did some information digging on her own.

Lita helped the kids with a couple of things, but let them do most of the work. A couple of things she would leave for later. Her phone ran as she was thinking of what they should do. She took the call and after talking to the caller for a bit she asked the person to wait and she asked Jenny "How about a small county fair? There's one going on that's about an hour and a half drive from here and I just got asked if I want to appear in a show that's there. If we leave soon we'll get there in time to have a few hours to look around and do stuff there, or would you rather stay closer to here?" She didn't ask AJ or Alex cause they didn't seem to know what they should do either and figured they wouldn't mind an afternoon out. If Jenny was up to it she would tell the caller she'll be there and take a quick moment to pack before they would hit the road. If not she would tell the caller that she does have other plans but would thank them for the offer then ask Jenny again where they should go.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:45 am

After they were finished with breakfast, Jill would help cleanup the kitchen while Lina went upstairs to shower. She too would shower also, but first she had to set up her clothes that she was going to wear for the meeting. She had to make sure that she looked presentable and hoped Lina had a similar idea. She also hoped that she'll be alright by the time they arrive over there.

"A fair?" Jenny asked when Lita got the call about it. It was hard to tell what her expression is because she just stood and stared at Lita for a few seconds. Then, she immediately jumped in the air and shouted, "Oh, I love fairs! Yes, Lita, I wanna go! Can we go please?" The answer being so sudden would definitely scare the heck out of the kids and possibly Lita, but Jenny hoped that they can all go.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:47 am

After giving it some thought Lina picked out some white pants with a two layer (black/pink) top.  After finishingit off with her favourite red necklace she would wait for Jill to be ready as well.  Part of her had a feeling this might not be something she might want to wear at where they are going but she was feeling in a good mood so it felt right over all.  When she was ready she complimented Jill on what they were wearing before they headed off.  "So where is this place anyway?"

Lita smiled at Jenny's answer.  Just before they headed out the door Lita would call Jill to let her know where they were going.  Alex and AJ looked bored during the ride, Alex even fell asleep at one point for a little bit.

Last edited by Maxy on Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:22 am

Jill would dress up in a simple red t-shirt (with an extra covering underneath for privacy), jean pants, and red sneakers so she can be easily approachable without being too fancy. She walked over to where Lina is and see if she's ready yet. Upon seeing her friend's attire, Jill would give a thumbs up in saying that she looks good and ready. She also said, "It's just a few blocks down. Follow me and I'll show you." After closing the door behind them and Lina locking it, Jill would receive a call from Lita about the kids wanting to go to the fair. She would say that Jenny can enjoy there as long as she doesn't get into too much trouble.

As for Jenny, she would be excited to go to the fair, but she wanted to sleep a little so that she'll have enough energy to have fun on the rides and taste the food. She hoped that they had good poutine, cotton candy, or even deep fried Oreos.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:22 am

Lina would compliment Jill on what she had on as well before head headed out. When they got to the place she stood by the door for a moment. She knew she should go in but part of her didn't. "I hope this is not one of those places where they treat you like a little kid. I've heard of that happening at some places like this and I'd rather not want to deal with that." She does go in though, not sure what to expect.

When Lita and co. got there it took a little but for them to be cleared to enter but they were able to drive in without much difficulty. After parking the car Lita grabbed her bag out of the trunk and told the kids she has to check in with someone first before they can take a look around. Luckily for them the person Lita had to talk to was very close by. After talking for about a minute she put her stuff in one of the rooms that would be used by the wrestlers. She came out right after that and told the kids they got a few hours to themselves. Lita had a feeling almost all the rides here she would have to be with them to go on. She gave them each one of those one time use bracelet which was good for them to go on what ever they wanted to for the day. "I hope your mom gave you some money before she left you with me Jenny." She did have some cash on her for all of them if Jenny needed some though.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:27 pm

Jill could see Lina feeling nervous about going inside and she knew that one. She too felt that way before she entered inside. Putting an arm around her friend to comfort her, Jill would say, "No, it's nothing like that at all. They rather treat you here like...like family. A second sister, someone who needs a friend. You'll be fine." She would slowly open the door and let Lina in first.

The people there were getting refreshments when they noticed their dear friend. One African American lady was the first to come over and give her a hug. "Jill! Welcome back, girl!"

Jill giggled and hugged back as she said, "Hey, Diana. It's good to see you. I brought a friend with me today."

"So you have," said Diana as she looked to Lina. "Hello, miss. We haven't seen you here before. Can you please tell us your name?" She offered a hand in greeting and a friendly smile to indicate that she wants to get to know her.

Back at the fair, it was very, very busy today with all the families laughing, playing, and having a good time. Anything that was expected there could be named immediately by the kids: balloon animals, face painting, big ferris wheels, crazy rides, outdoor barbecue, and many more. Jenny, AJ, and Alex stayed with Lita's friend as they waited for Lita to put her stuff away, but their mouths watered as they could smell the hotdogs and popcorn close by.

As soon as Lita was out, she would give each child a bracelet for entry and told them they got a few hours to themselves. Jenny would smile and nod as she said, "She did, Lita, and I have a pretty good memory." The group entered and received a couple of maps to indicate some good spots. "So, where should we go first? There's a fun house nearby, pig races that come up every 30 minutes, bumper cars, and even a new paragliding ride!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:13 am

"I hope you're right about that." Lina tells her as they go in.  Things looked alright at first but saw Diana coming up to them.  She didn't know who this person was and thought she might be one of those hug everyone type of hippies or some other kind of crazy person but her alertness dropped when she saw the person and Jill talking, seeming to know each other.  "I didn't know you had other friends in this part of the world Jill." Lina tells her before noticing the other person trying to welcome her.  "L...Lina...Lina Inverse.  From the looks of it you know Jill.  How did you do meet?"  She does return the hand gesture to Diana.

Lita wasn't too sure as what Jenny suggested all sounded good.  "The line to the fun house looks the shortest.  Maybe we should do that first and if we get out in time we can see the pig racing, and maybe some other rides after that."  Lita figured that would be a good plan.  AJ liked the sound of bumper cars bit didn't object to her mother's thinking.  As they headed in that direction they passed a few games, one of which caused Alex to stop and watch.  He saw someone throwing baseballs at something.  Lita nor AJ didn't see Alex being unintentionally left behind.  He was still young but his still developing brain knew a thing or two about baseballs and pointed at the person running the game, calling them a cheater.  After a few seconds he would try to catch up to the others.

Last edited by Maxy on Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next