Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Anger Management (for Maxy)

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Anger Management (for Maxy) - Page 4 Empty Re: Anger Management (for Maxy)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:06 am

Upon hearing the conversation in Sion's room, Jill knew that things were about to be rough. Even after holding down Daisuke earlier, that anger was really hard to cool for someone like her. And it was a good thing that the kids were just talking and playing with each other so they wouldn't hear Daisuke's punching Lina square in the face. Jill would've gone in there, but she was relieved to hear that Daisuke will soon forgive her and Sion would be hugged by her, Lina, and Lita.

Jill and Jenny were honored to visit Sion and wishes him a safe and speedy recovery. Jill then said to Daisuke, "I think I would say at least a week and I don't think there's any serious damage on him."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:06 pm

Lina looked away for a moment when Jill mentioned that, and the person who came in said that what Jill thinks sounds about right. She had a feeling that if there was anything really seriously wrong with him then there would be chance the same could happen to her, given how affectionate Daisuke was towards him.

When they left the hospital Lita asked Lina if she thinks an anger management group of some kind would help. She looked willing to give it a try but Daisuke commented "Hopefully that won't make things worse. I've heard how lame they can be at times and sometimes people are tried like they're five. Plus there was that Adam Sandler movie where he had to go there but he was fine but the longer he was the worse he got."

Lita knew what Daisuke was trying to say. "I hear you. Last thing we want to do is out her in a situation like that." Before she could say anything else Daisuke would offer an idea. "Say Jill, why not you go with her? Sure you don't seem like an angry person but maybe there is something you might want to vent on. This might be bad word play maybe there's some hidden wrath deep inside you that you're bottling up."

Lita snickers, knowing what Daisuke was getting at but also caught a reference of Jill's ring name. "Plus she is older so maybe she may have some more life experience that can help her through that?"

Daisuke then adds "Maybe she'll meet a guy there too."
Lita shakes her head with a grin. "There are better places for someone to meet someone...Then again there are worse. I'd go with her for the first little bit but someone has to keep an eye on his business things, considering she also picked up a new client to manage recently. Plus if anything you should be here for when he leaves Daisuke so there'd be no point heading home only to head back a day or two later."

Lita did not say this but she was also coming up with a mental list of things she can to do make it up to Sion, which somewhat ironically Lina was also thinking about. Both she and Daisuke looked towards Jill, wondering if she would do it. Lita would assure her that Jenny would be looked after if things ran long.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:29 am

Jill would also think that an anger management group might help out Lina, but it's going to be a long shot if Lina is going to live up to the possible changes. If she is going to go with her on this, Jenny would have to be looked after and Lita assured her that. Jill would look to her little girl to see what she thought and the response from Jenny was a small smile and her saying, "I'll be fine, Mommy. Lita is true to her word."

Smiling herself, Jill would say, "Well, I guess I'll do it. I'll go with Lina as soon as we get the meeting place and times of that group."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:24 pm

Lita mentions that she was looking into that on her way there and found one that would start in a couple of days, which should give them enough time to get there. Lita didn't say anything else about it but part of her wondered what if what Daisuke teased about might actually happen, never know who one could meet on the way to and from those places, or even at. Still she knew what the main reason for all of it was.

As they left Lita had to keep Daisuke from trying to sneak back in, at least for the night. When it came time for everyone else to head back to Canada Lina didn't say much, still a bit upset about all of this, and worried about what is to come. When she was asked anything she would keep her replies short. Shortly after landing and when the group was away from the airport crowd Lina would thank Jill for doing this.

The night before the first day of the group she would be going to she found it difficult to sleep, thinking a lot about what has happened up until now. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. The longer she stared at it the more upset she was with the reflection staring back at her. She began to argue with it, like she was talking with someone that was annoying her and making her feel bad.

After about a minute or so she would get a bit louder and if she wasn't alone where she was sleeping that night someone would have more than likely heard her. She talks back to it saying stuff like she isn't a monster that wants to hurt people and that she can become a better person, stuff like that. At one point she punches the mirror, putting a decent sized hole in it after telling what she sees that she'll become better than she was before, not in any specific way as she was talking in general, not just with matters related to in-ring matters but also out of ring and non-related.

She ends her rant by grabbing the mirror and holds it above her head before saying "I'll show you, you'll see!" She then slams the mirror against her thigh, shattering it. She then stands there breathing heavily for a moment before looking at the floor around her. She did notice a broom near by and swept up what she could. When she finished, hoping she got all of the broken glass, she went back to bed, but found it much easier to get to sleep this time. She had a feeling that wouldn't be her last out burst, but she has a feeling there will be a lost less of them. She recalls what she said to her reflection, believing the words she spoke. Before she fell asleep she softly said "I won't let you all down again, I promise." referring to all that have stood by her, not just recently, but over all.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:59 am

Jill would be grateful to help out Lina go through this. She truly needs it so she decides that she'll stay with her for the time being. As for Jenny, she was staying with Lita and Jill entrusted her to take care of her daughter for she does need someone to look after her while she is away. However once they reached Lina's house, Jill knew that Lina may still be haunted by her own personal demons to threaten her chances of emotional improvement.

That night as she was sleeping, she was right. She would hear Lina talking back at her own mirror and smashing it into pieces. She kept her mouth shut though so she wouldn't make things any more worser than they should be. Once Lina got back to bed, Jill had to promise that she would do all that she could to make this improvement happen.

Morning rose again and Jill would wake up first to wash up and prepare breakfast for them both. The first meeting will start later in the afternoon, but Jill felt that it was best to prepare physically and mentally for it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:13 pm

When Lina woke up and went to the bathroom she looked shocked when she noticed the mirror was gone. She thought she was broken into but then remembered what happened during the previous night and returned to her semi-groggy state that one is in sometimes after waking up. She was alert enough that she did notice some more broken glass and spent the next little bit getting what she could find swept up, one does not simply get all the broken glass the first time through.

As she cleaned up she could smell something coming from the kitchen. She wondered who was there but then remembered Jill was spending the night so Lina felt no need to go after her with the broom. She figured she'd wash up and changed after eating and heads to where Jill is and inquires to what Jill is doing, wondering what she is making for them, not knowing it was for them both at the moment.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:24 am

Jill was finishing preparing the food as Lina finished washing up and changing to come downstairs. Upon hearing her footsteps and seeing her, Jill would smile and say, "Oh, good morning, Lina! Did you sleep well?" Regardless of the answer, she would follow and add, "Well, am I glad to see you! I have prepared us a couple of plates with some classic breakfast favorites."

Jill would set the two plates on the table and each contained the same things: buttermilk pancakes with maple syrup and butter, crispy bacon, two sunny side up eggs, hash browns, and some toast with jelly on the side. There were also drink options of milk or orange juice to fill their empty glasses.

"Well come on! This food can get cold if we don't hurry up!" Jill would pull up a chair for Lina before she sat in her own seat.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:50 pm

Lina wasn't sure on how to answer that, remembering what happened during the night, so she just gave a small shrug.  She did thank her for making breakfast for them though as she sat down.  She stared at the food for a moment, part of her wondered if Jill knew of what happened during the night.  She would eventually start eating but she did ask her about it, if she saw what Lina did, or at least notice the end result of it.

Usually she wasn't like this but she didn't completely feel like crap so she was able to have a decent conversation with Jill if one were to happen.

Elsewhere, when Lita woke up she noticed that she slept in for a little bit longer than she intended, but she wasn't bothered by it.  She took a shower and got dressed, figuring the kids might still be asleep or occupying themselves with something.  When she goes to the kitchen she is shocked by what she sees.

Anger Management (for Maxy) - Page 4 Tumblr_mdffgcURyK1qien7no1_500

Jenny, in addition to Alex and AJ, were already up and they took care of getting breakfast made for themselves, but the mess that the three of them made was a shocker and she walked in on them as they were attempting to clean up.

"W...what happened here?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:59 pm

After a short prayer, Jill would start to eat first, but eyed on Lina who was just staring down at her food. Evidently, something was bothering her. When she finally started eating, Lina asked about if she saw what happened last night. That made Jill stop for a moment and swallow before asking, "What? What did you do last night?"

The kids froze when Lita caught them in the mess they were in. Trying to cover for the others, Jenny would smile and wave as she said, "Oh, good morning, Lina! We were preparing breakfast and we have a special plate for you!" She would point to the counter and there was a plate that had pancakes (that was shaped differently from the flipping), eggs (tried to do sunny side up, but the yokes are spilling a little), and crispy bacon. Hopefully, it can make up for the trouble they just caused.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:10 am

Lina would mention that she kind of broke the mirror in the bathroom. She didn't mention the 'discussion' she had with it but would not deny it if she was questioned about it.

Even as Jenny was explaining the end result, or the attempt of it anyway, Lita was mostly wondering how long it will take to clean this up.  But she figured since there was food to be eaten and they did try she would worry about that later.  She tried to remain calm and sat down.  She asked Jenny if there was any toast or bread around, since it's good to wiping up yolk that breaks away from the eggs, and is also good for dipping in soft boiled eggs. She also tries to comment positively on the pancake shapes as a couple of them made her chuckle a bit.  She does thank them for the food though.  Alex and AJ each have a silent sigh of relief, but have a feeling they'll still have to clean up. They both know the mess made was a big one, and had a feeling that if their mother cleaned it up herself she would be a while.  Not too long but enough to be noticeable.

Last edited by Maxy on Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next