Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Anger Management (for Maxy)

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Anger Management (for Maxy) - Page 9 Empty Re: Anger Management (for Maxy)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:52 am

Jill would lead Lina to the nearest furniture store she knows and they began to search for a new mirror. It doesn't have to be anything fancy as long as it's a sturdy one with a good sheen. Jill looked to Lina as she hoped that she knows what she is looking for.

The woman would smile at the boy and said, "Yup! I'm Layla McCarthy! Would you like to try some of our bison sliders? They're like regular hamburger sliders, but this one is leaner and is still tasty!" Based on the shirt she is wearing, she must be the advertiser for the food cart she is working in.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:19 am

Lina wasn't really too sure. It's not every day she'd be out looking for something like this and she looked confused by it, but not in a negative way.

Alex heard her name and looked a little disappointed for a couple of seconds before looking a bit unsure. He doesn't answer her as he's trying to think if he heard that name before and it would look like to the woman that he is putting a lot of effort into it. Lita sees this but keeps quiet but hears him asks the woman "I think I have heard that name before...Do you also go by White Feather?" He recalls hearing her mother mentioning a name that either matches or is pretty close to the one the woman spoke of, and Lita saying the name is what White Feather goes by when she's not int he ring...or at least that's what he could guess. He was trying not to get confused and thinks he recalls it right but waits for confirmation before reacting. It looks like he's more interested in knowing that than the food that was was mentioned, at least for the time being. Lita wanted to say something, and was in view of them both, but waited to see how Layla handled this.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:19 am

Even though Lina isn't sure, Jill has a pretty good idea which mirror would look great for her house. She urges her to follow her lead so that they can get the right one and get back to the house.

Layla would be silent for a moment and lowered her hand a little when Alex asked about another name she might go by. After a while, she responded, "Yeah, I do. Why do you ask? Are you a wrestling fan?" She looked up and saw Lita standing there with him and was surprised herself to see her. She didn't expect another wrestler from the league to come over to the fair.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:13 am

Lina follows her and she'll wonder why Jill chooses the one she is looking at but doesn't see anything wrong with it.

Alex's eyes light up when Layla confirms that it is her and nods. Should Lita be asked why they're here she would tell her she got called earlier this morning and was asked for fill a spot at a wrestling show that opened up that will be at the fair later. She figured why not bring the kids and one of their friends, which she will say which two are hers and about Jenny as well. She would add that judging by the way Alex was looking at Layla that it is safe to say he is a fan of hers, but jokingly she would say "honestly I can't see why he'd be a fan of yours. I'm kidding I'm kidding" she tells Layla while patting her on the back. "Didn't expect to see you here either. You just selling food today? Which might not be a bad idea...though I get a feeling this will be like most fair food pretty pricey."

AJ has to poke Alex a couple of times to get his attention as he's kinda lost of thought of seeing someone from TV that he likes. Lita sees this and lets out a small chuckle.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:13 am

It would be at least five minutes but Jill managed to find the mirror that looked very similar to the one that was destroyed. She would show it to Lina and asks her what she thinks of it. The sooner they can find the right mirror, the sooner they can relax back home.

Indeed Layle would recognize Lita and ask her what they're doing here at the fair. When she heard about the show, she would say, "Oh yeah, that's right. Oh, I know you're gonna be great in it." She gave a little chuckle at Lita's joke before saying, "Yup, family business. And these? These are only free samples, but one per customer for advertising purposes."

Then Jenny would say, "Hey guys! Wanna try that ha glider?" She would point at a certain ride where there are several hanggliders attached to a large pole. It has supports underneath to hold the kids and adults while they hold onto the bar during the "flight".

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:14 am

Lina has no issues with the one that Jill showed her.

They try some of the food that Layla is sampling, which Lita admits they aren't bad. She would then ask her "You guys make them yourself or are they made somewhere else and you just sell 'em?" It didn't matter to her how Layle's family did things, just stuff having to do with food interested her as she liked cooking and was pretty good at it herself. Part of her wanted to get into something in that line of work as her main profession, but with how things are with her and her kids back home, and now with Yamato in the picture she didn't know if she's ever get beyond working part time in a cafe like setting. She was alright with how things were with her overall though.

The idea that Jenny came up with sounded like a good one and AJ and Lita followed without a trouble, though before they took off Lita would remind Layla of the show happening later and asks for her to come watch. Alex followed too, but after a few seconds he slowed down and stopped. He looked back at Layla, then back the others, then back at her. Alex felt torn. Sure what Jenny suggested sounded interesting, but after seeing someone that he's seen on tv before, and talked to for a couple of seconds, he didn't want to leave just yet. He wanted to learn more about her. Lita didn't get far before noticing Alex was left behind and came back for him. She asked Alex if he was coming, which he hesitated before shaking his head, but the way he did it would show that he had doubts.

Lita tries to convince him that Layla's working, but they can talk with her later when things aren't busy. While not verbally saying another word she did look at Layla and mouthed at her 'Please? Even if for a minutes while the matches are going on.' She wanted to keep the mood right for AJ and Jenny, but at the same time something, well, someone, did caught Alex's interest and she wanted to see if Layla would be willing to see them again before the day is up. Hopefully Jenny would be patient with this little delay.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:31 pm

Without a moment to waste, the two heard to the cashier in order to pay for it. Well, Jill would insist that she'll pay it herself so that Lina won't feel too much guilt and it's what a friend is for.

Layla smiled with deserved pride as she said, "We make these sliders from scratch, Lita. That's what makes ours one of the best out there!" She would hear Jenny call out to her friends to join her on a ride, but Alex seemed to hesitate over that offer. He would ask Layla if he can stay for a few moments, but Layla smiled and shook her head as she said, "Well, I'd love to, but I have to get back to my stand as soon as I'm done giving away these samples. You can go on ahead and run along now and I would probably meet you back later." She would wave to them before heading out to see who else would like a sample.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:05 am

Lina didn't bring up Jill paying for it since she knew Jill offered to do so, though she asked if he that is a good price for a mirror like that since she wasn't sure. Still she had no objections to it.

Lita hoped that Layla would be able to see them later as what just went down and the thought of them catching up again later did appear to be important to Alex. For now he did catch up with Jenny and the rest, but did look back in Layla's direction for a second before facing back in the direction where Jenny was heading too.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:58 am

With some help from a couple of employees, Jill and Lina would carry the new mirror back to their home. In at least 15 minutes, the old mirror and glass shards were removed so that the new one could be installed. And best of all, it ties in with the rest of the house.

While Layla got back to her family stand, the kids and Lita would head over to the hang glider ride. It wasn't a very long line and they were just the right height to ride it. What they had to do was lie down on the hard mats that were going to hold them safely and securely while the carnies buckled them in. Then, they had to hang onto the bar in front of them to get a full hang gliding feel as the ride lifted them up and started to spin slowly before picking up speed. Jenny would smile and cheer as she was enjoying herself and hoped that the others did too.

Later on, Layla would dress up in her signature Native American attire in preparation to fight. She didn't know who her opponent is going to be, but she had to be brave to face any challenge that comes her way.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:18 am

After everything is set up Lina looks around and asks Jill "So now that that's taken care of now what?" Since that matter was taken care of she wondered if there was anything else they should do, or might want to do. The thought didn't enter her mind just then but she did remember there was talking of finding Jill someone to go out with, maybe they could try that. Lina seemed to be alright with anything that Jill may suggest for them.

After they got off the ride Lita noticed that things were getting a bit closer for her time wise than what she thought. "I know you guys want to probably stay for a bit longer but I have to get ready to be in the ring later." She takes them to where the ring is and tells them that they can watch, but it might be some time before the event starts. She informs one of the crew people near by of the kids being there and asks 'em to keep an eye on them for her, which isn't a problem. By the time she left the kids and when the show started almost an hour has passed.

After things started it would be a while longer until Layla came out. While Alex was interested in what they were watching, seeing Layla came out really caught his attention. He sees her come out and excitedly turns to AJ and Jenny and tells them "We get to see White Feather wrestle!" He looks and sounds pretty excited with this. As she passed by on her way to the ring he held his out to her to, hoping for her to slap it or something along those lines if she saw him. Others that were there were supportive of her, but Alex was one of, if not the most excited by her being here.

His excitement turned to confusion and uncertainty when Lita was announced as her opponent. He felt torn as his mother, who he knew wrestled, is about to another wrestler that he looks up to. She did high five the fans watching as she came out, including Jenny, AJ, and Alex, but after getting in the ring she noticed more closely Alex's facial expression and it concerned her. She looked towards Layla before looking back at the kids before asking the referee for a moment when she was asked if she was ready. She thought about it for a few seconds and she remembered something that happened earlier in the show near its beginning. Having an idea she asked for a mic from the ring announcer.

"Originally I came out to face White Feather with the intent of having a good competitive match, but something's bothering me a bit." She then turns towards Layla and says "Not sure if you noticed but at the start of the show there was a three person team out here and two of them were up to no good and helped their partner steal a win in his one on one match." She asks those watching if they remember, which most of them do. "So I got thinking, while I got no problem facing you if you want, I think it would be better if we put our heads and fists together and teach them a lesson." She then asks the crowd if they want to see the two of them team up.

If her would be opponent agreed with that Lita would then call the other pair out. Before they came out Lita added to Layla "Though that makes me think White Feather, they might have their one friend with them. And the guy they roughed up I don't know if he's still around, but I think we might want someone in or corner to give us some additional support and alert us just in case if they try to pull anything sneaky. I know we can handle them, you're tough, but an extra set of eyes for us wouldn't hurt." She scans the crowd that is watching and points to Alex before looking back at Layla "What'cha think?" She then whispers to her "I know it might seem risky having my son closer to the action than where he is now but it'll be alright. Plus I think it might make his day being in the corner of one of his favourites."

Alex knew that even ringside where managers were could be a dangerous place, but he knew from both of his parents how to behave properly, and if White Feather was ok with it he'd be willing to help them.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next