Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Anger Management (for Maxy)

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Anger Management (for Maxy) - Page 8 Empty Re: Anger Management (for Maxy)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:04 am

Jill took a sip of her own blonde coffee and she sighed as she enjoyed the mellow flavor of it, perfect for a day without much to do but rest and relax. She asked Lina what she thought in case her friend feels like getting another kind of coffee. Whatever the answer was, there would definitely be small talk here and there amongst friends. They even giggled in enjoying themselves. When it came to the topic of dating anyone, Jill looked around and said, "As if now, no man yet. Still looking. What about you?"

Jenny, AJ, and Lita fired at their targets as best as they could, trying to beat out the other competitors. It took at least 30 seconds until the buzzer sounded and the blue light above went in circles. One boat has reached the finish line first! The game runner would check on it and saw that it belonged to...AJ!

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:39 am

Before she answers Lina teased Jill that there had to have been someone that might have remotely caught her eye, though Lina shook her head when it came to her in that matter. While it wasn't something she was too concerned about, the thought of maybe being with someone wasn't a bad one.

AJ looked surprised at first when she found out that she won, but was still happy with it. Lita joked for a moment that that game was fixed but wasn't bothered by the out come. Lita did ask Jenny if she was ok though. While visually Jenny looked fine to her she wasn't sure just yet how Jenny would react to losing or in other situations.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:09 pm

Jill lightly chuckled when Lina teased her, knowing fully well that she hoped that she could find that special someone too. She took another bite of her donut and sip of coffee before asking, "So, what are you looking for in a guy? Anything suave or sophisticated?"

Jenny would run over to AJ and hugged her with glee. She would cheer out, "Alright, AJ! You did it!" She then pointed at the prizes along the wall and asked excitably, "So, which one do you want? Which one do you want?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:07 pm

She wasn't sure how to answer that, "I don't know...haven't had that cross my mind. I guess...if anything, not sure if it makes sense, maybe kinda like Sion since he's...well, not a jerk....That and he did put up with my crap." She lets out a small sigh remembering that but snaps out of it after a few seconds. "How about you?"

AJ thanked Jenny, and Lita commented that from the looks of things above, since things didn't reset right away that it looked to be a close outcome. As AJ looked at everything Alex's eyes wandered around for a moment, just seeing what was all going on around them.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:49 pm

Jill would chuckle as she nods to Lina about her description of the perfect man for her. When the question came to her, she paused for a moment to collect her thoughts and responded, "Well, I would like him to be similar to my previous husband. Loving, kind, sweet...basically a man with a good heart. He isn't afraid to be himself and cares for others." Her smile then turned into a frown as she looked out the window and added, "Sometimes back when he was alive, my husband and I would spend some time at a coffee shop. We talked about how our day has been at work, any plans for the future, and often joke around to relieve ourselves of the stress. And now...this is one of those days I miss him the most."

Jenny pointed at different things along the prize booth that she felt AJ may like. There was a stuffed bear, a Lalalaloopsy doll, a bouncing ball, and-oh! There was also a fluffy unicorn just like the one in "Despicable Me".

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:13 am

Part of Lina felt back for bringing it up as she had a feeling this might have made Jill remember a lot. She puts an arm around her and asks her if she'll be alright.

AJ took a look and saw something that she might want, though it wasn't something that was hung up, it was something more off to the side. Even though AJ won she didn't intend on keeping what she was eyeing. She saw a Care Bear. For some reason it looked old but was still in packaging somewhat. It looked real to her and not one of those knockoffs but asked Jenny what she thought as she wasn't 100% sure. If it was the real deal and she was able to get it she already knew what she would do with it. She would tells Jenny she wants to give it to her dad. When he was younger he had some of them but only has one left. She remembers him talking about it and from what she can remember she didn't have this one, which appeared to be Champ Bear. This one appeared to be blue but she recalls her dad mentioning it was a different colour but couldn't recall which one so she had some doubts. Lita remembers hearing awhile back they changed his look but wants to see if AJ and Jenny can figure it out for themselves, though from what she could tell she couldn't tell if it was a knockoff or not, at least not from where she was standing.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:06 am

Jill smiles and reassures Lina that she'll be alright. It felt good to know that a friend, even if only one, can help brighten up the darkest of days. They spent a little more time in the coffee shop before they got up and headed straight for home. That is of course unless Lina wants to do something else.

Being a fan of the Care Bears herself, Jenny looked closely at the Champ Bear AJ was pointing to. It definitely had a different color, but it did match to the real deal. She encouraged AJ to take it so she can bring it home to her Dad.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:48 am

Lina didn't have anything in mind, though did ask about the mirror offer from earlier if Jill still meant it.

After AJ confirmed that she wanted it Lita took a look at it for a moment. "You sure you want him to have it?" she asks, which AJ mentions that he thinks he'll appreciate it more. Lita offers to hold into it for now and will put it in the car later. As they continued along, still with some time before Lita had to prepare for the wrestling show that was going on, Alex didn't do as much as the others did but was still participating. AJ asked him at one point if he was alright, which he said that things were starting to feel kind of dull.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:54 pm

Jill's eyes then light up as it returned to her memory. "Oh yeah! I know of a furniture store around here that has that of the finest quality. Follow me." She urged Lina to follow her so they both can head to the store and find the mirror that can fit well into her home.

Jenny was happy for AJ as she received the Care Bear. It was even more wonderful to know that her dad would love it even more. The girls were definitely excited to do more at the fair, but Alex didn't seem all interested. Suddenly, he would bump into another person who was walking his way.

It was a Native American woman who had some white feathers aligned with her hair like a hair clip and she said, "Oh, sorry there, youngster. Are you okay?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:45 am

"Sure" Lina replied and followed her.

"Ow....." Alex then looked up at the person before he could say anything else. He caught a look at the person and blinked and stared for a moment in shock. "Y...Yeah...Are you?" He was trying to ask her the same question and who she was but they came out as just one question at once so who knows how she interpreted it.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next