Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

Gadot

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Keep up the scores! (Killcarrion)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Keep up the scores! (Killcarrion) - Page 6 Empty Re: Keep up the scores! (Killcarrion)

Post by KillerV Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:40 am

With the referee counting down not only having Yasei getting pinned down by Bryan who is doing pretty well against her in the second round, but she is also trying her best locking her legs around his neck and arm at the same time hoping to get him to tap out before the final count of three, it was very tough right now and even the lines going fast between them as they're getting close to the finish, can end either way for the both wrestlers.

**Come on come on!** She thought with her face showing some determination, gritting her teeth as she tightens her legs around him even harder, the two count already passed and its only a matter of second, or even less, to end the match by a thread. The time felt slow when the match still continues, determine to pick out the winning of the match, but she could see the referee bringing her hand down about to slap the mat, she can see it, witness it that the hand hitting the mat for the final three count but at the same time, she felt her thigh getting slapped as well, her eyes opened and looking at Bryan that he also tapped out too, the bell rings ending the match.

The result? Yasei letting Bryan go and panting as she lay there on the spot, looking to her side seeing the referee did slapped down for the pinfall but also watched that Bryan tapping out at the same time, she was confused and even went to the ropes to went talk with the ring announcer, having a short brief discussion. Everyone in the crowd were talking like a chain reactions for everyone was saying who would of won the match, Some seeing Yasei lost to a pinfall first but others saying Bryan tap out before the referee hand.

Finally, the referee comes out from the ropes and away from the ring announcer, the announcer bring up his hand with the mic, making the announcement. "The result of this match is........ a draw!"

Everyone making a loud commotion while Yasei breathing heavily, hearing that its a draw, bit disappointed but bit relief too, havent fought someone as tough as Bryan that put her so much trouble, and was kind of hot match too, she eventually pushes herself up standing, making a smile at him. "Whew.... honestly, I think you got me there, you did great handsome." she said, offering him an handshake even though her hand and body is glistening in sweats.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Keep up the scores! (Killcarrion) - Page 6 Empty Re: Keep up the scores! (Killcarrion)

Post by killcarrion Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:04 pm

Bryan's waning senses weren't making much out by the time he had finally called it quits and started tapping out his submission on the side of Yasei's leg. Just an encroaching darkness in his field of vision from getting scant air in his lungs thanks to the cowgirl tensing her muscled legs around his neck. The fact that he was actually pinning Yasei's shoulders to the ground in this tilted positioning would be news to him, so when he was released from the triangle chock he'd just as well assumed that the ringing bell was for her win and nothing else.

"Hugh...*cough*..."
Rolling off to the sides, Bryan laid on his back and took all the time he needed to regulate his breathing again, draping the crook of his arm over his eyes to block out the glaring houselights as his sweat glistened chest expanded and contrasted. Like experiencing deja vu while watching Groundhog's Day, Bryan once again found himself snatching defeat away from the jaws of victory. Losing to Ninjette from a lame roll-up pin after dominating the majority of the match, and now this. Still, he decided he wasn't gonna mope around this time. Willing himself back up to his feet once he felt capable, Bryan turned towards Yasei who was off in the corner intent on shaking hands with the winner quickly and-

"The result of this match is........ a draw!"

...or not.

Bryan was just as surprised, moreso even, by the surprise announcement calling the match a tie. In fact it wasn't until he noticed the replay on the Titantron that it all came together for him. Widening his eyes in shock, the stark realization hit him like a 4x4 upside the head. That if he held out for one teeny tiney second longer he may have earned the pinfall and walked away the winner. That...sucked more than if he had just lost upfront, to be honest.

"Hmm?"...Oh yeah, I mean naw. You had me dead to rights, I just got lucky off some bullshit..."
Bryan shook Yasei's outstetched hand and pulled her in for a quick hug and pat on her back before turning to the crowd, raising her arm and pointing back towards her with his other arm. The audience responded with a show of applause for the both of them and the show of sportsmanship, Bryan making it clear who he felt earned the win in this case. Whatever sourgrapes he had over this match he could stew over later. Tangling with someone as sexy as Yasei meant that even a loss could still be worth it. "We can just chock this up to shitty officiating I guess...Least we got a good workout out of all this, right? But hey...were you just jerkin my chain earlier about bein down for some action if I pushed a little harder?" Bryan stated with a slight smile after letting her arm down, turning away and sitting on the middle rope to widen the gap for Yasei's departure out of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:32 am

It was a good draw, a great draw at the end of the best two out of three rounds, whats great about it that Yasei thinks its a good chance they could face each other to break that draw and take it all the credits. Maybe sooner or later they both can get a rematch after their long rests from this exhausting match, a very good experiences at the least.

She offered him an handshake as they shook and not expecting that he would give her a warm hug, patting her back that made her blushed suddenly before he turned to the crowd raising her arm as she hide her blushing face quickly, also pointing at him as he did to her, both wrestlers really, truly, showing their good sportsmanship of a match.

"Aww well arent you sweet handsome! Well Im totally fine with that, lets have a rematch sometime after or before the season is over, what you say? Call me?" She would break off his hand after he let her arm down, blowing him a kiss while he goes to the ropes to help widen it to allow her to go through, a very gentlemen like.

She strut slowly to the ropes where he open it up for her, she would flirt him just a little as a little reward, turning her behind as the sexy cowgirl stepping between the ropes to show off her rears at him, slight shakes then out between the ropes then stepping down on the floor, she would wait for Bryan so she could walk with him to the back.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:53 am

Despite the controversial ending, the crowd at least felt some warm and fuzzies after seeing the genuine show of sportsmanship by the both of them. And Bryan wanted to stick to his earlier promise of not taking things too hard this time around. Plus from the hug he got to feel up Yasei's warm and sexy bod one last time...so there was that.

"....Hm? W-wait!! W-which part were you totally fine with?! The rematch or the thing I was talking about? H-Hold on a sec!! I don't even have your number!!" With Yasei shaking that perfect ass of hers in front of the lovesick lothario, it was no surprise that he totally blanked out when forced to recall what she had just said only a few moments ago. Now the hapless male model found himself scrambling to get off the apron and catch up to Yasei, hopefully scoring her number and officially being 3 for 3 in terms of getting digits from his lovely opponents. Least that's one more positive he could take from this match, and that made him a winner in his book~

Result : Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6