Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Peace Across (More) Worlds

2 posters

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

Peace Across (More) Worlds - Page 7 Empty Re: Peace Across (More) Worlds

Post by Maxy Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:41 am

Ferana did see him on the move but didn't get time to get back to him. She didn't mind him not knowing much about this but felt that she had to tell him how she was feeling. Anya saw him coming back without Amber. She couldn't tell if he couldn't find her or if she didn't want to join them. Anya calmed down a little bit, feeling that she might have another chance to get closer to him. She hoped that they wouldn't be interrupted this time, not wanting to have this chance wasted.

From a distance, Daisuke saw them talking. She couldn't tell what was being discussed but was a bit curious as something made her think it could be important. Sion noticed this as well and joked that maybe she was trying to ask the guy out, which is what she was trying to do.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:15 am

He will say " I guess you think I am a coward for running back here at the first sight of Ferana instead of risking getting dragged onto the dance floor to probably upset a lot of the other dancers." He will add " the main reason I wanted to talk with her was normally her kin would attack first because of what the crueler drow have done to the other elven races which causes a lot trouble even now when I handle my runs." He would listen to her talk and complement her on skills as a nurse if she brings it up being her profession is one that no community can survive without for very long because of diseases and injuries.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:02 pm

She shakes her head and tells him “No I don’t. With her sometimes it’s best just to avoid her. If she tried dancing with you it may involve clothes coming off knowing her.” She thanks him for what she said about what she does and wants to know more about him, but she suggests they go somewhere quieter, or at least somewhere where he might feel a little bit more at ease. She does not say it but she would feel great if when everything ended tonight that they would be sharing a bed, but she knew that if something were to happen that it shouldn’t be rushed. She does tell him to wait and she’ll be back in a few minutes.

She takes off and shortly after she left, Daisuke and Sion come by to ask him how things are. Daisuke happened to catch a glimpse of Anya as she passed by and mentioned to Xerxan that she thinks Anya might be interested in asking him out, which it was kind of hinted earlier that that was her intent when Ferana was there. Daisuke and Sion encourage him to give it a go if he thinks Anya might like it.

Anya was cleaning up a bit in the washroom, just in case if they did go somewhere. In the washroom she saw Amber. The two ladies talked for a moment and Amber heard that Anya was wanting to go somewhere with him. Maybe not quite a ‘date date’ but at least somewhere quieter to spend some time to get to know each other better. Amber admits that something about Xerxan seems interested but won’t interfere if Anya is about to make an advancement on him. Anya comes back to Xerxan just as Daisuke and Sion are leaving him. She sits back down and looks at him.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:04 am

He would ask with a confused expression " what do you mean it may involve clothes coming off" as he knows sometimes cloths are riped or torn off during a fight not during dancing that he knew of? He would reply to question about going somewhere quiet " sure I don't know any places you would like to go being I would generally prefer a gym to keep my skills sharp instead of letting them get dull."

When Daisuke mentions Anya would be interesting in asking him out he starts to get confused being it hasn't really happened to him before now and it is completely alien to him. He will say that he will give it a shot to try and see how the rest of evening goes for them even though something will happen that will make the evening interesting.

When Anya returns from going to restroom to refresh herself and talking with Amber he will say to her " We can leave here when you are ready" as he keeps a look out incase Ferana makes her appearance again before they have a chance to leave.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:15 pm

She tells him that Ferana is sometimes too horny for her own good, hoping he gets the hint of the clothes coming off comment. When she comes back Anya appears to feel a bit calmer and ready to go. Something about going toa gym at this hour felt kind of strange, but if he wanted to go she wouldn't be against it but felt she might get bored easily. She does offer some other suggestions on where to go but lets him decide. As they left, Amber looks at the way they walk out. She licks her lips a tiny bit, being attracted to the way both of them were walking. It was casual and nothing out of the ordinary but it made her think a little bit about what they're hiding under those pants.

Anya tries not to think too far ahead on what could be but a small part of her is hoping a bed or something is shared between them tonight. As they

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:07 pm

He will reply with " I guess was shielded by my mothers rules when I did my time as a gladiator that other drow women didn't get a chance to get so close" he gulps as he didn't mean to mention to Anya that he was pretty much a slave gladiator for his family. He will quickly try to switch to a subject when she mentions places that she would like to go in hopes keep off the subject of his life before meeting Diasuke. If not he will explain to her how he would fight for his families amusement along with perform fights at the house events that made the house quite a bit of money in bets or payments to punish disobedient children of other houses. My youngest sisters made the mistake taking me to this huge tournament she was confident I would win except I turned corner and bumped into the former champion. The woman challenged me to a fight which I could tell I was going to lose which my sister was oblivious at the though of the prize being she would bring the taller woman back to serve as a slave, but If I lost I would become her slave. She thoroughly defeated me then my sister tried to brag she was tougher than her only to be dropped by single slug to her stomach by the older woman. The older woman not really wanting just a fighter slave taught me how to survive in the wilderness and the variety of languages she knew which helped out a lot which earn a lot more freedom for myself till I was only her slave in title. She was assassinated my one of mothers assassins when she managed to sign me up to work with an organization she trusted to employ me which she knew would be soon. Months passed and I found an portal between the realm I was living in and the human world where magic didn't exist where I managed to make some friends at a local boxing gym that popular enough to occasionally attract a big named fighters while small enough that the press didn't bother them too much. He will say " I made a major mistake and got some press too curious which limited my travels in the city out of fear of being caught." He will finish with " I suspect they set the meeting up with Diasuke as a way to go somewhere where I didn't have to hide what I was from press or assassins." If not he will keep that information to himself and just say " you can choose where to go" being that Amber probably would of found that little story quite interesting. Xerxan would have no clue what Anya hopes will happen tonight between them as he plays to try his best to give her a enjoyable evening which may not end how she wants it to end being this would be technicly his first experience at dating.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:29 am

Given the hour there wasn't much open, but they did manage to find some mini-golf that was still open and dragged him to a near by bowling alley after that.  At either place she'll explain what to do if he doesn't know.  She tells him she's done this before (the bowling), she isn't too good at it but doesn't completely suck. She said she wanted to go, since they were near by, because at night at a certain time they turn the light off and have funky coloured lights and music.  She mentions that each time she's been in the evening she'd usually miss on the timing but doesn't want to miss it now.

She looks pretty exited, but before they start she asks him if he's having a good time, hoping he's not bored by this.

Last edited by Maxy on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:32 am

He would follow Anya curious about the mini golf course when they pass it by to the bowling alley planning to try it out at a later time when he has a chance even if he is on his own trying it out. When they arrive at the Bowling alley and notice the special lighting is active already as he looks around a bit tense as if the lighting is somewhat reminding him of his childhood home which was nothing but painful memories. He would offer to pay for their game and shoes after she explained how they needed special shoes to play which he would after he had to try on a few different sizes till he got his shoe size right. He would start by examining the different bowling balls testing the weight using her instruction to pick the right one after at least one near dropping of one of the really heavy ones on his foot. After a while he does relax to enjoy the music trying to figure out how to control the spin he is putting on the ball when he throws it always landing in one gutter or the other, but he is enjoying the game either way as a new challenge for him to enjoy practicing.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:45 am

Anya was able to get away with using her own shoes for now as she was being sneaky about it. They have a couple of games and Anya offers to help him with if if he wants some. At one moment she helps him line up a shot and she looks a little red when she realizes their positioning and how close they are to each other.

From not far away Daisuke saw this and snuck a quick pic on her phone of this. She giggles slightly and admits they look kinda cute together. Eventually she and Sion come up to them and ask them how things are going. They mention they could only be at that other place for so long until things get repetitive and a bit dull.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:24 am

When she offers to help him with his form his aim improves a little, but the spin still sends his ball into the gutter just further down the lane which was quite a bit of an improvement when before her help was only barely getting to half way before turning into a gutter ball. He would of been blushing when she was positioned so close to him even though it doesn't show as well on his face as it did on her face. His hearing would pick up Daisuke's phone camera click, but didn't realize what it was nor will he unless Daisuke reveals it was the sound of a camera phone taking a snapshot for her own private scrapbook. When they come over He will say " I don't mind working on this a bit more so I can get a lot better at controlling this ball" as he throws it causing it to weave side to side before going down into the gutter just barely missing the pins on the right side.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next