Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Peace Across (More) Worlds

2 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Peace Across (More) Worlds - Page 31 Empty Re: Peace Across (More) Worlds

Post by Maxy Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:03 pm

Daisuke understood where Xerxan was coming from, but even then. “I get your reasoning, but even still I have to be ready to handle people stronger than me. If I get hurt in there it comes with the territory of being champion. Besides technically in wrestling punching is kinda frowned upon. But try not to hold back next time, after all I wouldn’t, and I’m sure you understand it’s nothing personal.” After making sure they were on the same page she left him to have done whatever there was for Anya and the other guy to do, but adding she was fine with meeting up with him later to work out.

Anya closed her eyes, trying not to think of what she was up to this point. She wasn’t able to do so and when she opened her eyes she let out a loud yell as she tossed the ball. As soon as it left her hand she turned around and walked away, not noticing if it hit the target or not. Being single was taking its toll on her more so than ever.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:46 pm

He was glad Daisuke was understanding about his situation while he was walking off to see the festival and go into the dunking booth his memory of all the fights where he used his full strength filled his mind most painful memories. The fall into the water really didn't bother him especially after it gave a big smile to quite a few children. He know the target had a special setting that for a child it only needed to tap it to dunk him while an adult had to work a bit on it. When Anya stepped up for a throw and threw it hard and walked away the faint ding could be heard by her right before a splash of her throw dunking him. His turn in the tank ended right before another skunk woman who really has been trying her hardest to get Xerxan's attention since the club. He didn't stay that much longer at the festival before heading to his ship on foot even though he could easily got a ride.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:59 am

The next few days after the event were quiet ones, a little bit too quiet on Anya's end though. Other than her usual business, which included her leaving Xerxan a message saying that tests that were done after the match came back fine, she kept to herself and didn't show any of her usual emotions. After getting a simple checkup done, Lina caught up with Veronica and asked her "Is it just me or does something seem up with Anya? It doesn't seem like she's all there lately. Think something might be wrong? Should we tell someone?" As the thought of catching Veronica in a swimsuit was tempting to focus her attention on, something possibly being wrong with Anya felt too strong to ignore.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:44 am

Veronica will say " I believe we should try first to talk with Anya about what is up and try to help her otherwise we will have to bring in the big guns and let Daisuke know what we suspect." She will add " I suspect it has something to do with Xerxan, but I suspect he is from a very traditional drow society which brings up if he choses a wife it would probably be someone with elven blood." Elsewhere on planet Xerxan offered at the main gym he worked out in. but allowed the offer to be shared at other gyms on planet that he could help with the members who want to practice boxing without worry of being pressured to go pro. He finished signing up the paperwork giving them a way to send a message to him even if he is offworld doing a shipment.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:04 pm

Lina wasn't sure if Xerxan came across as being a traditional elven guy. From what she knew about them, from her research at least, Xerxan did show times where he would fit that discription, yet some not as much. Then again Daisuke and Sion weren't your traditional tyle of rulers so simply reading up and seeing how someone would act didn't always add up. "Makes sense, though from what I've seen from him I'm not sure if he is into anyone, unless he is and is keeping quiet about it. Not that I want to pry and disect his personal life. I wonder if they've talked about it and the truth is simply difficult for her accept?"

She did agree that talking with Anya would be a good idea, but what about him? "Should we ask him how things are in that regard as well? If so should we both talk to him or one of us take Anya and the other Xerxan?" However Veronica felt they should go about it she'd be down with, she just wants to help smooth things out if it was needed. Not saying everyone has to be all cheerful and partnered up with someone, but if at the very least everyone was on the same page about how the other feels that would be good enough to get by.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:44 pm

Veronica will say " maybe we should go ask about where he came from to get an idea about what his life was like before coming out here. She will add " the main reason I think this may be the best course is what if he is completely naive about these things." She will finish with" maybe we should take this class so we can observe him for ourselves how he works with students of either gender" as she brings up the advertisement of his boxing class for fitness or self-defense to show her.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:08 pm

Taking a look at what Veronica noticed, that seemed like an alright place to find him. "So you're talking take it and talk with him afterwards about it? If so I'll let you bring up the conversation. Depending how things go before then said class might make me come across too blunt." Before Veronica could get a chance to properly respond, Lina went behind Veronica and gripped her breasts. "Can't leave your guard lowered like that, babe" Lina tells the love of her life before slowly and seductively licking the side of her face before letting go. "When and where is it anyway?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:56 pm

Veronica will say "that may be the best idea I have some drow co-workers who were nervous about the CEO of the company when they joined the team." She will finish with " it took some time, but I actually got them to relax and focus on their projects that they were assigned which they started to notice no one treated them differently only as part of the workplace family." She would then gasp as Lina's playful teasing starts to get to her and using a trick Lina hasn't found a way to counter it yet and slips behind her griping her breast from behind too and shows her the tablet with her other hand till she hears you mention when and where is it. Veronica will just say " looks like that gym near the spaceport" as she notices only two more openings in the class. She then slips away and slips into her a focused state that she normally saves for when reports had to be filed at a last-minute so more data could be collected. She quickly fills out the entry form for her and Lina and grins as it looks like her fast work managed to beat two others who wanted in also. She says " look who we beat" as she shows Lina the names of a pair of well-known boxers. She will add "the date is apparently tomorrow which doesn't leave us much time to get our work out clothes." She goes over and pulls out Lina's more scandalous workout attire which was for when they decided to work out in private. She will start a search of stores with work out attire using size ranges they would normally pick from then adds durable and prevent body odor from lingering. She sets her tablet down to perform the searches than with that frisky gleam in her eye she pounces at Lina to really pay her back for the teasing with some major teasing of her own. (As with most alarms to signal something is finished this one will go off at the most inconvenient time for Lina and Veronica and encourage them to wash up and go because of a sale or its the last ones in their sizes.)
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:02 am

Sneaky, but Lina welcomed Veronica returning the feeling in kind. If nothing important was happening at the moment who knows where that would have lead, but Lina was able to remain focused. She didn't seem to react either way about who Veronica got them ahead of, long as they could go through with the plan, though the names weren't ringing a bell to her.

Noticing what Veronica found, Lina couldn't help but grin a little. "You wish, babe." While Lina wouldn't mind if the two had a little 'workout' of their own before leaving, Lina was trying to remain as serious as possible. "I know I got some more typical workout clothes in there, keep looking." As soon as she finished speaking, Veronica changed the mood in the room. "I guess we can take a little break, heh." When she heard the tablet alarm go off, Lina looked mildly annoyed by the timing, but she knew they had work to do and not a lot of time to do it. "If you feel we should get new sets then sure. Only question I have is for me, since because of Daisuke I can change, will I be in my birth form or Salusian (as she is currently)? Should I get one of each just to be on the safe side?" She wasn't aware of what details Veronica entered for her as she fixed her tail fur back into a less messy appearance, as what happened from Veronica's pouncing.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:23 am

Veronica will stand up to go to the tablet and notices a new type of outfits at a new shop nearby that can handle the wearer shifting forms. She quickly shows Lina the outfits on the tablet but says " I better let you know most male drow that I ever met were part of a matriarchal society where they are treated just above slaves." She finishes with "better not bring up if he has any kin it tends to bring up bad memories for them."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next