Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Claire Beaumont vs. Valley Doll - Vive l'arèna!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Claire Beaumont vs. Valley Doll - Vive l'arèna! - Page 3 Empty Re: Claire Beaumont vs. Valley Doll - Vive l'arèna!

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:51 am

The pain was intense, her leg was burning from the inside out, but somehow, through all of that, Claire's laugh made Valley laugh along. Oh, it was a painful, croaking, hoarse mockery of a laugh that barely peppered through her frequent cries of pain, but it was a laugh. The alluring giant had a calming way to her that was winning her over, and having those teasing and talented fingers playing under shorts made the moment even easier. It was like she was in heaven and hell at the same time.

It was a strange sort of fun, but her body couldn't take much more of it, so she wasn't exactly sad when the referee broke it up and finally set Valley free. Oh, she'd miss the lovely scratching that Claire did while she was making  her way to the ropes, but she still had a match to win. And she seriously doubted that would be the last time Claire touched her in a special place, either.

The crowd was behind her, cheering her on, but she didn't have much to satisfy them with, yet. She was down. She was hurt. Valley expected Claire to follow up immediately and hit her wtih a body slam, maybe throw her into the corner and work her in the turnbuckle. Instead, what she got was a talk, almost as if she were cutting a promo in the middle of the match.

Not that she was complaining. The more Claire talked, the more time Valley had to recover, the longer she could fight. Heck, she'd gladly add to the conversation.

"A tempting offer, and I'm inclined to accept." Valley rolled over to her back and sat up, then grabbed the middle rope for support. "But my heart's already reserved for another."

Claire was gorgeous, sexy, funny, everything Valley or any sane woman could ask in a mate...but she wasn't Haley. Despite everything that had happened, she thought the two of them still had a chance to be together in the end.  She had to believe it.

That being said, though...

"I can't give you my heart, but the one who it belongs to hasn't reclaimed it yet." Valley pulled  herself up with a sharp tug and grunt, making her way up into a crouch under Claire's looming shadow. "Until she does, though? You may borrow it as long as you wish. All day. All night."

Valley suddenly stood up straight and threw an uppercut into Claire's stomach, aiming it right in the middle. She was no fistfighter, but she knew how to throw a few punches, and she needed a quick stun on the formidable Frenchwoman. It wouldn't be much of an attack, but she had to start somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3