Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Daisuke Takeuchi vs Amy Poford- Revenge

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs Amy Poford- Revenge - Page 5 Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs Amy Poford- Revenge

Post by snappleR Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:05 am

Amy couldn't help but cry out when Daisuke landed; he had taken the brunt of the fall, but the tremor of the slam vibrated both their bodies, and, judging from the disproportionate pain emanating from her knee, something there was definitely off. Amy had gotten what she wanted- he was down on his back, she was right on top, and there was a big, douchey face right at the perfect distance for her fists- but it hadn't come for free.

But Amy didn't have time to think about that. Unwilling to give even an inch more in this fight, she tightened her thighs around Daisuke's head as best she could with her injured knee and began to rain down blows into Daisuke's face and head in earnest. It felt nothing like her composed ground and pound back in the gym; this was clumsier, more desperate. But she knew that this match was over. This hold was all she had left in the tank. If he could get loose, then Daisuke would be free to exact whatever sadistic revenge he wanted on her broken body, and she could only hope that she’d have the presence of mind to tap before that happened. If he couldn’t… well, it would be more than she deserved.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs Amy Poford- Revenge - Page 5 Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs Amy Poford- Revenge

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:44 pm

The tide had shifted into Amy's direction as she took control of the match, Daisuke couldnt believe what just happened. He was just about to prepare his celebration speech and now he was struggling to find a way out of this predicament. The blonde wrestler was up on his shoulders, and a few blows to his pretty-boy face caused him to go down on his back....

"Uuuhhh....N-no" he groaned as he felt her thighs tighten around his neck to keep his face in place. He struggled under her, but the match had taken its toll on him and he was too exhausted to simply jerk her off him. Then came those wild strikes, hitting him on the face, the head, ears,eyes,nose,cheek etc! His legs kicking the ring mats wildly and after each blow, the kicking slowed down. His eyelids felt heavy and he felt dazed and groggy. His vision got blurry and the last thing he saw was Amy's expression as she pummeled him down.....he was down...and out!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:24 pm

What Amy could see of the arena was interrupted by blinding flashes of white light, but the edges of her vision was starting to grow dark. Even the roars of the crowd had dulled to a murmur- it was as though the world had fallen away, and she and this lunkhead between her legs were all that was left. She closed her eyes, squeezed tight, and did the only other thing she could think to do to stay conscious- talk.  

“Hey, lemme tell you a secret,” she began as her fists continued to tenderize his face. “My dad worked his way through grad school at a butcher shop. Gasp, I know, filthy right? Getting right down in it with pig organs and cow brains, probably disease everywhere. Even I, his very spawn, can barely stomach the thought, so I can’t even imagine how you must be feeling right now.”

Amy felt somebody roughly grab her wrist and shoulders, and she opened her eyes, expecting the worst. But, no, Daisuke was still beneath her; it was the ref, looking about as pissed as she'd seen anyone. "Stop! I said."

"Oh. Sorry." Amy untangled herself from Daisuke's body and gingerly got to her feet. Her knee exploded in pain, and Amy winced as she found a weight distribution that wouldn't kill her every time she took a step. She looked down at her opponent. His arms were limp, his eyes were closed, and he was breathing in short, ragged breaths. He was out, and she had won. Yayy. I hope your face stays black and blue for a week, Amy thought pettily.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:33 pm

Blow after blow, he just couldn't swallow the fact that he was going to lose to her again. Perhaps, getting KO'ed was not a bad thing after all. Atleast he wouldnt have to deal with this loss right away and have to give this girl a guard of honor on her victory. He could barely hear her talk to him with his head in so much pain and soon he was out.

His arms and legs were spread from his body as Amy's music cued when the referee signaled the knock out. Once again, just like before, the common blonde wrestler had defeated the wrestling prince!

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:10 pm

“Cum On Feel the Noize” by Quiet Riot began to play to herald her victory; this wouldn't be too bad for a permanent song, Amy thought dully. She let the ref raise her arm in victory, but Amy wanted nothing more to get to a bed and sleep for a week. So rather than relish in her victory, at her first chance, she rolled woozily out of the square. But as she took her first limping steps outside of the ring, the cheers of the crowd pried their way through her stupor, and the world took on color again. She stopped and looked around, bewildered by the sudden energy. She raised up an arm experimentally, and the crowd roared back, eating it up. Wow! Something swelled in her chest, and, inspired, she turned around and slammed the mat excitedly with both hands.

"Hey Prince! Prince! Guess what? I used to work at Starbucks, you motherfucker. Can you believe it? For a whole semester during college, I was up at five every morning to shill corporate coffee to the masses for health insurance and nine bucks an hour, smiling at groggy strangers and putting up with their shit for their loose change in tips. You know, they probably saw me as a commoner, too, so you might say I was the commoner’s commoner. What do you think of that, Prince?"

By this time, Nathan had climbed over the barrier from audience pit and found his way to Amy’s side. “Alright, Amy, that’s good, good job, now shut up; this is like the saddest trash talk ever.”

Amy suddenly stumbled backwards into Nathan’s arms. She looked up, her smile brilliant, her eyes bright with- no wait, glistening? “Hey, Nate,” She said quietly. “Let me borrow your shoulders for a sec, kay?”

Nathan blinked, then understood, then willingly obliged. He motioned for stretchers, then gently helped Amy up the ramp. At the top, where she could see the EMTs waiting, Amy suddenly whirled around.

“THIS IS THE BODY THAT STORE BRAND CEREAL BUILT, AND-”

“Amy, get on the stretcher.”

“‘kayy.”

Once the commotion out in the arena became muted by the cold concrete walls backstage, the EMTs found a safe, elevated place to lay Amy down, then rushed off to find a gurney. The adrenaline rush having run its course, Amy was overcome with sudden exhaustion. She tugged on the back of Nathan’s shirt. “Hey Nate?”

“Yeah Amy?”

“This really hurts.”

Nathan politely looked away. “What, you gonna cry about it?”

Amy curled up into a ball and bit her lip. “I think I might, yeah.” She buried her face in Nathan’s shirt.

Nathan scratched his head uncertainly. “Well alright. FYI, though, I farted all over this shirt.”

Amy snorted. Nick rolled his eyes- he was definitely gonna find snot there later- but he kept going.

“Yeah, just all up and down this shirt. Earlier, Army and I were having a farting match- I kept telling him that no one farted like a Texan, but he and his Puerto Rican pride were having none of it...”

Amy was trembling now, shoulders rocking with suppressed laughter. She gasped as fresh aches racked her body, but they somehow didn’t seem as angry as they did before.  “Fuck Nathan, you aren’t helping.” She let go of Nathan’s shirt. “So what then? Army looks like he could fart up a storm.”

Nathan thought. “Army can hold his own, I’ll give him that. But Carmen is in a class all her own. Don’t go quoting me on this, now, but I’m pretty sure she was farting the Canadian national anthem. Dear god, that woman is talented.” Nathan put a hand up to his brow, wearing a faraway expression, like one might wear while remembering the Grand Canyon at sunset. “If someone were to have lit a match in that room, we wouldn’t even be having this discussion- I’m pretty sure Japan would have sunken into the sea.”

Amy finally laughed aloud, and the pain decidedly took a backseat. She was still heading to the hospital, of course, she hadn’t forgotten that, but for now, she was feeling much better. “Thanks, Nate.”

Nathan nodded. He grasped her hand and gave it a firm pump. “Congratulations on your win.”
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:30 pm

By this time, the flickering lights above the ring caused Daisuke's to slightly get back to his consciousness. His head was still throbbing in pain and when he heard a random theme cuing instead of his, he knew that he had lose the match via KO or pin. He shifted to a sitting up position, massaging his head "Gawd, that hurt" he said before his attention was turned towards Amy, who was just shouting random stuff at him, clearly to egg him on.

He simply gritted his teeth and shook his fist at her, he needed to get out of the ring now! He was feeling extremely embarrassed at having talking so high and mighty and ending up short at the end of it all. A guy come out of the crowd, her boyfriend? friend? and started to comfort her as he put her up on a stretcher. Daisuke overhear their conversation- they were talking nonsense! It would appear this guy was a bigger idiot than she was, "I gotta bail"he whispered under his own breath. Still, even though they were talking silly stuff, they were happy....the guy managed to bring a smile out of the blonde who was crying in pain? is it the simple common joys of life?

Nevertheless, he got out of the ring and limped towards the crowd barrier, taking a different route backstage in order to avoid those two who were talking the standard ramp route back.

Winner by KO: Amy Poford.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5