by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Daisuke Takeuchi vs Amy Poford- Revenge

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs Amy Poford- Revenge Empty Daisuke Takeuchi vs Amy Poford- Revenge

Post by snappleR Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:00 pm

Standard Match
Winning Conditions: Pinfall, Submission, or Knockout

“You know, you should just pick out an entrance song and get it over with.” Nathan scrolled through Amy’s iPod. It was an old model, obsolete now, but it still worked.

Amy was adjusting her outfit in the dressing room mirror. “I don’t know. I just don’t feel confident enough to pick a song to be MY song yet. It’s like getting a tattoo, or a bumper sticker. It becomes part of your identity, and I don't know what song I want people to associate with my name yet. Until I do, shuffle’s just fine. I’ll stand by anything on that iPod.”

“Oh yeah? You gonna walk out there to the About a Boy soundtrack?” Amy whirled around and snatched her iPod from Nathan’s hands, glaring, but Nathan kept going. “Gonna get the crowd riled up to Simon and Garfunkel? Gonna get pumped to the Muppet Beach Party album?”

Amy huffed and turned back to the mirror. “I heard Kermit’s Kokomo before I heard the Beach Boys’, and, frankly, I prefer his version.” She turned around again, her hands on her hips. “I’m human too, Nathan. Sometimes I get nostalgic, and you can’t make me feel bad for that.”

"Okay. Sorry." Nathan stood up. “You ready?”

“Yup.”

“Okay then. Let’s go.”

It was Amy's debut match in the AFW, and she was nervous. It wasn't because her opponent, Daisuke the "Wrestling Prince" Takeuchi, was particularly imposing; far from it. They'd fought once before; he'd lost, and Amy came out none the worse for wear. No, she was nervous about everything else- the lights, the cameras, and the crowd, oh that crowd. She'd had a taste from the Promo in which Daisuke had challenged her to this match, and it was a factor that she had yet to get used to. It was messing her up, and she was grateful for Nathan's company. Nathan, for his part, was doing his best to keep Amy distracted.

On the way, Amy had one more thing to discuss. “Hey Nathan,”

“Yes, Amy?”

“The brass wants me to change my image.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah. They want to dress me up like a Japanese popstar, with, like, frilly short skirts and sleeves detached from the shirt and stuff. They think I'd be cute."

Nathan scratched his face. Amy waited. Then she stopped waiting. “Yes, Nathaniel, is there something that you would like to contribute?”

Nathan raised an eyebrow. “Are you really surprised? I don’t think it’s surprising at all. In fact, it took them a pretty long time to get around to it, especially after that stunt you pulled at the call-out. What are you going to do?”

Amy opened her mouth, but nothing came out. She looked at the ground. Nathan, a man who went through most of life expressionless, exploded into incredulous laughter. “You’re considering it!”

Amy blushed fiercely. “Well I’ve seen design concepts for the outfit, and it’s actually pretty cute. It’s made to dance in, so the movement’s not all that bad. Plus, I could use a gimmick,- this tank top, sports bra, shorts combo is pretty unmemorable- and if it moves merchandise, they said they’d be willing to renegotiate my contract to let me get a cut. And it’s not like I have to wear it all the time, maybe just to PPV stuff...”

Nathan couldn’t respond. He had to stop walking and prop himself up against a wall, arms around his sides. “What if they make you SING?!” He managed to yell, before dissolving into another round of laughter- Amy was hopelessly tone deaf. Amy grew two shades redder, then finally threw up her hands. “Fine! I’ll tell them to fuck off. What are they gonna do, fire me?”

Nathan picked himself up off of the floor and wiped a tear from his eye. “Probably not, but I bet they could. That’s insubordination.”

“Oh. Then I’ll tell them to kindly fuck off. And, by the way, fuck you very much.” They resumed walking.

Last edited by snappleR on Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs Amy Poford- Revenge Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs Amy Poford- Revenge

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:22 pm

Another week, another match day for Daisuke. The wrestling prince had alot of matches under his belt already and this would be no different. However, Daisuke was especially eager for this match to arrive because it gave him the chance to get his revenge over Amy Poford, the girl who knocked him out cold in the gym. Daisuke had a week to prepare, this time he was quite confident that the girl wouldn't be able to get the drop on him like she did last time.

He was alone in his locker room, having just taken a warm shower to gather and collect his thought, his body was wrapped in a towel as he began to change into his wrestling attire. Putting on a pair of shiny black latex wrestling briefs and matching Italian leather wrestling boots. He wasn't done there though, he also wore some silver and gold neck pieces as ornaments of royalty while putting on a King robe and a gold crown to complete his attire. He wasn't the wrestling prince just for name!.

"Time to put this commoner back in her dirty place. I'll show her, no way a wrestler like HER can actually out-wrestle wrestling royalty such as Moi" he confidently said to himself in the mirror while jumping up on the balls of his toes. Finally, he applied some light oil on his pecs and abs to give it a more shiny toned effect. Daisuke was ready to go out and beat this wrestler-wannabe. All he had to do was now wait for Amy to make her entrance first, after which his name shall be called out and it would be his time to make way for the AFW arena.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs Amy Poford- Revenge Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs Amy Poford- Revenge

Post by snappleR Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:36 pm

Once they were just behind the curtain, Nathan watched as Amy handed off her iPod. "I'll be in the crowd. Have fun." Then, in his best Kermit the Frog impression:  “Good luck, Amy!”

Amy looked up, startled. “What's wrong with your voice?”

“Nothing. Never mind.” Nathan hurried off to his seat.

Amy stared at the curtain in front of her, shaking out her various limbs. She felt like she was at the top of a rollercoaster.

"And now, making her way to the ring... from sunny Los Angeles, California... making her AFW debut... weighing in at one-hundred and fifteen pounds... Amy... Poford!

Her music began, and she started on her way out, but then, she stopped.

No Church in the Wild. Good old Kanye. Eat it, Nathan, Amy thought smugly. It was a lucky roll; the music made her confident, made her feel dangerous. She let it build, then, about 20 seconds in, she stepped out from behind curtains, taking long purposeful strides to the ring. She did her best to ignore the crowd, though they seemed to be much more receptive to her today than during the Promo. She stepped into the ring and began to hop, looking to burn some of her nervousness away. The music faded out, the lights came on, and, from their reflection on her skin, it was clear that Amy had already begun to sweat.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:50 pm

Daisuke was very eager to see Amy flop in her first time entrance to a wrestling arena, he was actually quite disappointed in not being allowed to go first, as he would have preferred to see her fail entrance LIVE but he had to settle for watching it on his locker room TV. He chuckled first and then shook his head in disappointment. Clearly unimpressed by her arrival in the ring. Soon, it was his turn and he made his way towards the arena.

After her music died down, and after a few moments of leaving everyone in anticipation, his theme finally cued. King of Kings by motorhead played around the arena as smoke covered the entrance ramp, emerging from the thick smoke was Daisuke, the wrestling prince, takeuchi. Clad in his wrestling attire, crown prop and royal robe. He walked down the ramp with an arrogant swagger in his posture as he finally made his way to ringside, stepping up on the steel steps and entering the ring, he gave his robe and crown to the referee "Be careful with that, thats royal property" he snickered before turning his attention to Amy, his chest and abs glistening under the ring lights due to the light oil applied on his body.

He moved to his corner of the ring, stretching off and bouncing on the balls of his toes to warm up. "Well, you actually showed up! Im impressed. Everyones eyes are on you Amy,not to mention the millions watching at home. One screw up, and the whole world will watch it! " he said, trying to unsettle her nerves with some mind games. All that awaited now was, the bell to officially start the match.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:24 pm

Amy watched as Daisuke entered the arena. The smoke, the crown, the robe; it was all so... tacky. But she couldn't deny that his showmanship blew hers out of the water, and the crowd seemed to agree. For all his bragging and posturing, she hadn't even gotten a whiff of it back at the gym, but here, his aura did seem to scream "wrestling royalty," right down to his very body language. Amy began to consider the image change again. Could she even stomach the cute act long enough to reap the benefits?

Daisuke's snide comments brought her out of her reverie. He seemed to know exactly where her mind was at; huh, he had some pretty good instincts. Amy smiled. "Wouldn't that be great for you, huh, if I self-destructed like that? Wouldn't even have to lift a finger, just like a real prince!" Easy, Amy. He's the same chump from two weeks back. Keep your head about you, and you'll be fine. Don't let him under your skin.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:09 am

Daisuke could already notice the thin sheen of sweat that formed around Amy's white skin. He smirked and raised his eye-brow as it seemed that she was clearly feeling overwhelmed by his entrance and feeling that her own entrance was a bit....dry. He was still doing his final stretches as Amy replied back to his comments and he was quick to actually acknowledged them. "Actually, I would like that. Atleast I wont have to get your disgusting sweat on my body" he said as he adjusted his wrestling briefs a bit.

*DING*DING*DING*

As soon as the bell rang, Daisuke moved out of his corner and walked towards the middle. "Let's finish this little rivalry, I WILL prove to you that I AM the best and no blonde ambition can get the better of me" he taunted her as he got to the middle, then taking up a wrestling crouch position with his hands extended, this time he would be more careful before attempting any move.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:34 am

Amy stared thoughtfully after Daisuke in the corner before smirking mischievously. She took both of her hands and made a big show of wiping away her sweat with her hands. Then she looked down at her palms with a horrified expression. "Dear lord, I am sweating up a storm! Look, prince, my hands are just drenched with the stuff. I'll do my best not to get any of this on you, but I can't make any promises. Don't worry though; I've had my shots, and plebianism isn't contagious... I think."

The bell rang, and Daisuke assumed a cautious wrestler's crouch. Oh, so he learns, Amy thought. Amy put up her fists and started to bounce. "This was never a rivalry, little prince. I see you as a big annoying punching bag, and nothing more." With that, Amy threw herself forward, aiming a left, then a right at her favorite target- Daisuke's chin.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:33 pm

Both competitors glared into each others eyes from their respective corners, Daisuke gritted his teeth in anger and shook his fist at her as she playfully taunted him out by wiping the sweat off her and showing her sweaty hands to him. He rolled his eyes at her before replying "I'm pretty sure it is contagious. Hmph, lets get this over with quickly then" before moving out of his corner and taking up a cautious wrestling stance.

" By the end of this match, it will be a rivalry for you as well you filthy piece of trash." he snapped back at her, this time he afforded more room to them, not closing in right away and when Amy lunged in at him for her quick jabs he had more time to doge them. Daisuke tried to side-step out of the way while bringing his knee up into her belly as he dodged those fists. If that was successful, he would have her doubled over infront of him and he would then proceed to wrap his arms around her head, for a front-facing headlock.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:22 pm

Daisuke sidestepped her first punch, and Amy had to adjust her trajectory to land the second. Before she could, though, an angry knee forced itself up into her midsection.

"Oof!" Amy bent over on reflex, clutching at her stomach; she had forgotten how quickly Daisuke could shoot those knees. Cursing, she tried to retreat, but, before she could, she felt his arms wrap themselves around her head in a headlock. "Damnit!" She brought her hands up to Daisuke's arms and struggled to pry them from her head.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:41 pm

Daisuke was a bit more prepared than in their last meeting, she was more brawler than grappler and he had to use his advantage on that. He managed to land his knee into her abs, after side-stepping some jabs, causing Amy to double over infront of him. He used that to quickly lock in the front facing headlock.

His biceps squeezed hard around her head, his teeth gritted as he let out grunted out "ARRGHH", clearly putting alot of pressure around her head. Daisuke wasn't about to let up, he tried to bring another knee into her belly and use his strength to try and get them down on their knees, where his headlock would be much more effective. "Just give up, like I said, your win before was just beginners luck!"he smirked.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next