Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alex Withers vs Hummingbird- Hardcore Submission Match

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Alex Withers vs Hummingbird- Hardcore Submission Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Alex Withers vs Hummingbird- Hardcore Submission Match

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:01 pm

Alex's back fell hard against the mat as she was pulled away from the turn buckle by her legs. In a way, it felt good go be off her feet, but that stopped being the case quickly as the baseball bat came crashing into her stomach again, the impact forcing her arms and legs upward as she curled up from the blow. She wasn't sure if Hummingbird was being sincere or taunting her with her comment, but either way she resolved to hold on for as long as she could to show this little girl what she had.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Alex Withers vs Hummingbird- Hardcore Submission Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Alex Withers vs Hummingbird- Hardcore Submission Match

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:02 am

Catching the bat after bouncing it on Alex's stomach, Hummingbird would see that Alex was still going to fight in spite of her current state. "Good. Let's resume 'til the end." She would first use her boot to try and turn Alex onto her stomach before putting her feet closer together.

If this worked, Hummingbird would also try to plant the bulk of the bat hard on the toes of Alex's right foot while the tip of the kendo would be firmly hold down the toes of the left foot.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:20 pm

Alex groaned as she was turned over, the intensity of the match really getting to her. Her groan turned into a squeal, however, as both the weapons pressed down on her vulnerable toes, squeezing them hard against the mat.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:41 pm

Hummingbird would keep the weapons held firmly as they squished Alex's bare toes underneath. She kept them down for a few moments before getting the bat and kendo off and tossed them aside. She would look down on her and say, "Now, we finish this."

With that, Hummingbird would attempt to put the right leg across the left, putting the toes behind the left kneecap to make the legs like a "4" as she sat on her back. If this worked, she would bend the left leg towards her to squish those right toes even more while bringing the left toes closer so that she can grab them, bend them, and twist each toe.

This would Hummingbird's combination of a leglock and toehold.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:24 pm

Not only was Alex worn down at this point, but she had to admit she had no idea how to escape this hold. At first she gritted her teeth, hoping her stubbornness would continue to carry her on. But the wear her legs had taken made it too painful, and soon she was starting to give in. "F-f-fuck! Lemme go!" she screamed, clawing at the mat.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:20 am

Hummingbird would keep her hold up as best as could as she said, "If you want to be released, you must simply submit. And make sure you mean it if you do..." She made sure that Alex's legs were secure and she wouldn't escape so easily.

Then, given that anything goes and there are no rules in this match, the pink-haired girl decided to add another move to try and seal the deal. First, she would twisting Alex's toes so that she can try to bring that foot closer to her. If she can do so, she would then open her mouth wide and bite down on all five of those toes as hard as she could.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:45 am

As her legs were twisted even further, Alex's pupils shrunk in agony while tears welled in her eyes. This was only made worse as Hummingbird chomped down on her toes, and Alex reached her breaking point when she wasn't sure if the moisture on her foot was her own blood or not. "Oh god! I give! I give!" she cried out, her pride almost as wounded as her body by now.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:50 am

Hearing Alex's submission, Hummingbird would immediately stop biting those toes (which never bled at all in the biting) and release her from the hold. She would only sit on one knee for the moment as she examined her opponent's condition, especially the burning redness on those toes she has bitten. Then she would head under the ring to retrieve something that was wrapped in a towel.

Hummingbird would return to the ring and move in closer as she asked, "Are you alright, Alex?" If Alex would look up, she would see that Hummingbird has an ice pack wrapped up in a towel, which is intended to help her with her foot.

Last edited by Dynamo44 on Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Another detail to have to help out Alex)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:45 am

After having her body twisted, stretched, and battered, she was pretty surprised to hear Hummingbird's concerns for her well-being, and even more surprised at the ice pack she was offered. "Yeah, I'm good," she replied, applying the ice to her sweating back rather than her foot. "Thanks," she chuckled, smiling despite her soreness.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:09 am

Hummingbird smiled as Alex accepted the ice pack and used it to soothe the pain on her back. Even though it wasn't the foot, it's still Alex's decision and feelings in the matter. She would calmly say, "No problem. I was taught well that a fighter who cares for his or her opponent whether friend or foe has the greatest honor amongst them all."

She then adds as she sat down, "And I was hoping that we can be friends after this. You really fought well in this match and you nearly beat me. Not many people can get that far with me. Good job."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next