Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Conqueror's Prize (for kaz)

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Conqueror's Prize (for kaz) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Conqueror's Prize (for kaz)

Post by LARIATO Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:49 am

Minerva couldn't help but giggle at hearing Sig groan when she let the water rinse her off instead of bringing her to another orgasm. She knew what the blonde must've been expecting, but there would be plenty of time for that later.

Stepping out of the shower, Minerva grabbed a towel and held it out to Sig. "Take this and dry me off with it." she said, waiting for her pet to obey the command. But then she thought of something fun to add to it. "And whenever you finish drying a part of my body, I want you to kiss it."

Back to top Go down

The Conqueror's Prize (for kaz) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Conqueror's Prize (for kaz)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:56 am

Sig took the towel from Minerva and stood up to dry her mistress. Before she did that, though, the raven haired beauty added an extra line to her command, which drew a smirk on her face.

"Yes, mistress," she nodded before starting from the back of the taller girl.

She kissed it on the upper, middle, and lower part once she's done, and moved to the shoulder and chest of Minerva. Like before, she took extra time in drying the breasts of her mistress, and planted a longer kiss on each mounds than any other part she did before.

Next was the belly of the raven haired beauty, and those round, soft, derriere of hers. Sig kissed each part once she's done, one on each butt cheeks. The towel trailed to private part of Minerva afterwards, and the blonde once again took her time drying it. She moved to the side of her mistress and held the towel on each ends, before moving them back and forth between the taller girl's legs before giving it a loving smooch.

Sig then moved on the clean the legs of her mistress, kissing each thighs and calves of Minerva before she went to the further bottom where the girl's feet were. She kissed each foot, on the soles and insteps after she's done with them, before flashing a smile to the raven haired beauty.

"I'm done, mistress~"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:30 pm

After the command was given, Sig went to work, and Minerva simply stood and smiled as she felt the towel against her back, and Sig's lips once it was dry. Her pet then moved around to her shoulders and chest, and as expected, she took her sweet time when drying Minerva’s breasts.

“Mmmm” she purred as Sig dried and kissed her soft orbs before moving down lower. Next was her stomach and rear, and the towel moved over her to dry those areas as well. And Minerva couldn’t help but let her smile grow just a bit wider as she felt her pet place a kiss on both of her butt cheeks.

The blonde then began to move the towel back and forth between Minerva’s legs, eliciting a faint moan from her lips as Sig dried her womanhood before giving her lower lips a smooch. Then finally came the legs and feet, and Minerva looked down at her slave as she gave her the limbs the same treatment as the rest of her beautiful body, particularly enjoying the sight of Sig kissing her feet. It felt simply wonderful to not only have Sig worshiping seemingly every inch of her body like this, and it made Minerva feel like a goddess.

When Sig was done, Minerva again pat the woman’s head. “Another job well done, my pet.” she said, before grabbing another towel. She then began to rub the towel along Sig’s body to dry her off as well, being sure to give extra attention to the woman’s breasts and pussy just as the blonde had done, though she didn’t kiss her body while she dried it. And when she was done, she folded the towel and put it up. “Sig, there should be a blue silk robe in my closet. Be a dear and fetch it for me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:09 pm

Sig was purring and squirming cutely when Minerva dried her, almost like a little puppy. With the raven haired beauty also taking her time to do her breasts and pussy, she was once again aroused and left hanging, almost making her let out another frustrated groan. It seemed that these little exchanges had more effect on her rather than her mistress!

"Alright, mistress," the blonde nodded before she got up and left the bathroom to find the cloth her mistress requested.

A few minutes later she returned, carrying the robe in both hands. Without a doubt it was another expensive stuff, so Sig was treating it with care, even when she handed it to Minerva.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:22 pm

Even though Sig managed to contain her frustrated groan, Minerva could still tell exactly how the woman was feeling. The raven haired beauty knew what she was doing, and what Sig had been trying to do. It was almost like a game to see who could push the other further with their subtle teasing. And while her pet had fought well, Minerva’s restraint had pulled through.

She gave a small giggle as Sig went to get the requested robe, then looked into the mirror and fixed up her hair while waiting patiently. A few moments later the blonde returned, and Minerva was pleased to see she was handling the robe with care. “Thank you, Sig.” Minerva said with a smile, taking it from her hands.

Minerva then put the robe over herself, tying the belt at the waist. The edges of the silk garment draped right over the raven haired beauty’s ample breasts, leaving a good amount of cleavage showing. “I could use something to eat. Lets head to the kitchen and get some breakfast.” she said, before exiting the bathroom and leading the way to the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:27 pm

Minerva looked stunning in that silk blue dress of hers, a sight that surely made Sig skipped a heart beat. In contrast, she was naked to her bare ass, an appearance that quite fitting a pet. The mention of breakfast at least helped her cleared her mind a little as she's actually quite hungry.

The blonde nodded to her mistress and followed the raven haired beauty from behind, her head filled with food for the time being. That, and sight of the swaying hips of Minerva.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:11 pm

Minerva had a pretty good feeling Sig’s eyes were likely focused on her gorgeous hips as she walked, a thought which brought a sly smirk to Minerva’s lips. She couldn’t blame Sig, though. The silk robe hugged her curves perfectly, and most people in the blonde’s situation would likely have had trouble keeping their eyes on anything else.

Having her pet follow her naked through the house was also quite amusing to Minerva. Sig’s body was definitely one she found pleasing in many ways, and seeing her in her current state was something she wouldn’t mind getting used to.

After descending down the stairs and making a few turns, they arrived in the kitchen, and Minerva grabbed an apron on the wall before turning to face the blonde. “Can you cook, Sig?” she asked, holding out the apron. “If not, that’s quite alright. But if you can, I’d like give your cooking a try and see how I like it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 am

"Uh..." Sig rolled her eyes as Minerva asked whether she could cook or not. "Let's just say that it's not advisable, mistress..." the blonde said with a wry smile.

Cooking was never her strong suit, to say the least. The blonde more than often bought her food outside unless she couldn't go out. It's not that her cooking completely inedible or anything like that, but she didn't have the patience for it. The kitchen would probably ended in a mess after she's done, and then she probably had to clean it up herself. Fortunately for her, Japan had plenty of healthy foods even in restaurants. That's probably among the reasons she moved here.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:27 am

Minerva chuckled a bit as Sig answered, then hung the apron back up. She’d hoped to have a good excuse to see her cute pet wearing only the apron, but she wasn’t exactly opposed to the way she was now.

“I see. Well, that’s no problem. I’ll hire a personal chef sometime tomorrow. But for now, I’ll have to take care of breakfast myself.” she said, giving a light shrug before walking toward some cabinets, grabbing a couple of plates and several various ingredients.

“I’m not exactly an expert chef myself, but I know how to make a few things fairly well. Hope you like pancakes.” Minerva said as she began to mix all the ingredients as necessary, while ever so casually humming a little tune and slowly rocking her hips back and forth to the rhythm, giving her pet something nice to look at while she waited.

After several minutes, Minerva finally returned with two plates of pancakes, giving one to Sig. “Bon appetit.” Setting her own plate on the kitchen table, she then grabbed a bottle of syrup and poured it on her pancakes before setting it on the table in case Sig wanted some, as well as a fork and knife for each of them. Sitting down, she’d then wait for Sig to join her before beginning to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:57 am

"I do," Sig smiled as Minerva mentioned pancakes for their breakfast.

She felt a little bad, but then again she couldn't do everything. The blonde just sighed and waited for her mistress to get their breakfast ready, while enjoying the sight of the raven haired beauty's hips swaying back and forth. It's almost hypnotic, she had to say.

The minutes seemed to go in a flash, and Minerva returned with two plates of pancakes in no time. Sig poured some syrup on top of hers as well, and waited for Minerva to start eating before digging into her meal.

"Guten appetit~" she'd say before taking a bite of the pancake. "Mmm... delicious, mistress~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next