by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Conqueror's Prize (for kaz)

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Conqueror's Prize (for kaz) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Conqueror's Prize (for kaz)

Post by LARIATO Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:42 pm

As the blonde took her seat Minerva began eating her food, then smiled when Sig complimented her cooking. “Good. I’m glad you like it.” she replied. And she had to admit, though it was a fairly simple meal, she had done a pretty good job.

A moment later, Minerva paused in between bites and looked at Sig. “Since we’ll be living together, I suppose we should probably get to know each other a bit. Tell me about yourself.” she said. In truth, Minerva had done quite a bit of research on Sig after their first meeting back in the gym, and managed to learn quite a bit about her. Still, she was interested in hearing from her pet herself about her life, interests, and so on.

Back to top Go down

The Conqueror's Prize (for kaz) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Conqueror's Prize (for kaz)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:36 pm

"Mhhmm..." Sig hummed as she swallowed the food inside her mouth so she could answer Minerva's question.

Getting to know each other seemed like an obligatory thing to do considering there's no real limit on this mistress - pet relationship. It'd be nice to learn a thing or two about the raven haired beauty considering she knew very little about the girl. Unlike Minerva, Sig wasn't the type who'd bother doing her research on someone.

"I'm... well, I'm German in case you haven't noticed yet," she smirked. "I like wrestling and bdsm among other things, heh..."

Those were all pretty obvious stuffs, but Sig would rather wait for Minerva to come up with a question or two about herself rather than just randomly blurting stuffs about her personal life.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:53 pm

"Hmm…." she hummed, listening to Sig as she spoke, and a soft chuckle escaped her lips when she was done. "I had guessed you were German. I wrestled in Germany for a short time, but not long enough to get to know the country well. Tell me a bit about your family, and what it was like growing up there." she said, before taking another bite of her food.

The fact that Sig liked wrestling was rather obvious, but her mention of bdsm visibly peaked Minerva's interest. "And tell me more about your bdsm interests. What sort of things specifically do you like?" she asked. Two very different questions, but both were related to aspects of her pet that Minerva was interested in learning about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:27 pm

"Well, I'm not that fond talking about my family actually," Sig shrugged. "I rarely saw my father, and then one day I learned that he and my mom was already split..." she rolled her eyes. "Not that I care too much about him, heh."

The second question was something she'd like to talk about some more, obviously.

"Hmm... I like being restrained... teased... disciplined..." she began to list the stuffs she's mostly interested in. "Being driven crazy with pleasure... mmm... annd... I think it'd be fun if you find out the rest yourself, mistress~" she stuck her tongue out after emphasizing her last word. "I'm not too fond of heavy bondage or sex toys, though. I find it pretty sexy when someone could dominate another person with just their body... That's what make wrestling so much fun, heh~" the blonde chuckled. "So yeah, I guess that's pretty much the gist of it..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:08 pm

"I see." Minerva replied as Sig briefly spoke about her family. The German preferred not to discuss the topic, and that was fine. She knew family could be a sensitive subject for some, and wouldn't push Sig to give her further detail if it made her uncomfortable.

But she listened intently as Sig talked about her bdsm interests. And she giggled when the blonde stuck her tongue out teasingly, letting Minerva know she'd have to find out some of it on her own. "Oh, I will. And I imagine it'll be quite a fun little process for both of us~" she replied with a playful wink.

And Sig's comments about the use of sex toys were completely spot on in Minerva's opinion. "I totally agree. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to spice things up a bit, but if you have to rely on things like that, it probably means you’re just not good enough to get the job done yourself.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:23 pm

"Hehe~" Sig giggled at Mineva's words that the exploration would be a fun process.

Oh it certainly would, the blonde was sure of that. Even more when her mistress seemed to share her opinion that using their own bodies to conquer someone was the best method. She grinned in approval. Not everyone would agree to her point of view after all, although that's perfectly normal.

"Exactly~"

She finished her pancake quickly while wondering about what kind of stuffs Minerva would tell her about herself. Normally she could just ask casually, but right now they're not really here as friends or anything like that. The raven haired beauty was her mistress now, and Sig preferred to listen rather than asking questions to Minerva.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:25 pm

Finishing her food shortly after Sig, Minerva then noticed the woman looking at her, as if waiting for Minerva to talk about herself next. In most cases Minerva would prefer people to speak what’s on their mind so she wouldn’t have to try to guess, but she was smart enough to understand and appreciate the sentiment behind Sig’s silence, and began to answer her unspoken questions.

“I was born in Denmark to, as I’m sure you could guess, a rather wealthy family. My father’s Danish, and my mother’s Chinese. They’re both taught me quite a bit about politics, and I’d say I’ve made quite good use of it. I’m sure you’ve wondered how I got us our match so quickly after only just arriving here. Well, that had quite a bit to do with it.” she said, unable to help but smirk with pride at the thought.

“Among other things I enjoy reading, watching certain shows, particularly Game of Thrones, and working out. And as for my...‘sexual interests,’ I don’t know that there’s any one thing in particular I favor above the rest. But in general, I just love to dominate people. The submissive role is just one I’ve never felt suited for.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:48 pm

"Rather wealthy" was probably quite a gross understatement, or so Sig thought, considering Minerva's place, clothing, and car, among others. Maybe the world of the riches was something beyond her imagination. The politics bit didn't really surprise her, considering she had her suspicions about how quickly the match was set up. She figured out Minerva was someone with a good connection, and judging from how wealthy the girl was, that seemed like a sensible hypothesis.

The hobby part was quite interesting. Sig wasn't that big of a film fan, but she did like the ones with a lot of action, or war in general. When the topic moved to the sexual interest of her mistress, however, the blonde just smirked. It's quite obvious that Minerva loved being the dominant one, so no surprise there.

"Hee, I can see that~" she chirped.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:20 pm

Having taken a bit of time to get to know Sig, Minerva briefly thought about the information they'd shared. "Hmm, I think this little arrangement between us is going to work quite nicely." she said with a grin. She had already suspected that by now, but it was nice to have more assurance.

"Well then, now that we've eaten and had some time to chat, what should we do next?" she said, tapping her chin as she thought to herself. "I think I'd like to watch some TV. Come with me, Sig." she said, before taking both empty plates over to the sink and then leading the way to the living room. Once there, she turned to face her pet again.

"I'll give you a couple options. You can either lie on the ground while I use your cute face as a footrest, or you can lie on the couch and be my cushion. Whichever you choose, I'll think of a nice reward for you later if you do well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:15 am

Sig followed her mistress to the living room, and a smirk appeared on her face as she was given two options by Minerva. Considering that she was just eating a while ago, being a cushion might not be the best choice. Being a footrest seemed like a better option, since her mistress' feet shouldn't be too smelly or anything since they just took a bath.

The blonde lied on the floor, positioning herself near the couch as she made her pick, smirking at Minerva again as she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next