Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jean vs Juniper

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jean vs Juniper - Page 3 Empty Re: Jean vs Juniper

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:26 pm

She sought what little of a hope of escape she had. She went into action as soon as Jean let her legs go. She threw her legs back at him, using the canvas to bounce her legs off of.

Juniper tries to hit him with her legs and feet. She alsi began to struffle around for that one moment where Jean had to get up to turn around.

However if this did not work out, Juniper would get caught in his next submission.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:44 pm

Even with his knee in her back she was still a force to be reckoned with and Jean gritted his teeth as he struggled to remain in position. With her flailing limbs it shifted her center back and forth, which made his knee slip bit by bit.

Eventually he realized it was better to scrap this attempt rather then salvage a crappy hold. Jean backed off away from the assaulting legs and feet, using the opportunity to take a breather.

Jean was ticked off now, both at himself and the pace of the match. He had practiced and trained for this day and now it was proving more difficult than anticipated; this was a real challenge for him.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:55 pm

Jean had gotten off of her, as the thrashing around worked as she planned. But, this small victory didn't come without consequences. As she got up on her knees, Juniper's body felt sore. A bit fatigued.

But that didnt stop her mouth from yapping away. "You look pretty angry at something. Yourself? You alao seem to be a bity heavy - breathed there..." She smirks, though her body hurt also.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:08 am

When Juniper addressed him, he around to look at her getting up, his anger morphing into a grin on his face. Clearly his last move had worked, she seemed a bit slower than before.

"Don't worry about me, dear, you're looking a bit worse for wear yourself" he replied.

Jean didn't want to give her too much time to recover, he needed to keep up his pace and outmaneuver her. Jean ran back towards the ropes and threw himself into them, using the momentum to propel him forward at Juniper with increased speed. He shot his arm out when he got closer to try out a clothesline.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:16 pm

" Psh, I aint feeling nothing bad! Feeling awesome!" She takes a few deep breaths herself, putting her hands up slowly to get ready for another go with Jean. Juniper watches him push off of the ropes. She got into stance, her legs spread apart.

As he came at her, Juniper tries to grab hos arm and his momentum to whip him back down on his back. Of course, he was coming fast. Juniper may not have grabbed his arm in time.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:50 pm

As Jean fast approaches, he see's Juniper widen her stance, indicating she was prepared for him. He started to pull his arm back in towards his body abort the move and instead run past her, maybe catching her from behind instead, but Juniper manages to snag his wrist, rapidly changing the direction of his motion and whirling him to the mat.

The world blurs by for a moment and then Jean finds himself looking up at the lights above the ring, his vision slightly spotty. While the new stinging sensation in his back is not very impeding, a real fading sense of vertigo prevents him from bolting right back up right away.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:39 am

Juniper watches Jean try to pull his arm back in to prevent her from grabbing it. No such luck. The bigger girl grabbed that arm and whipped him down to the floor. " BOOM!" She laughed.

Her body failed momentarily after, forcing her to one knee. Juniper breathed heavily, her large chest heaving up and down over Jean. She quickly tries to reach a leg over Jean and straddle his body to sit on top of his chest. "Heh....How ya feeling, boy?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:21 am

Jean blinked rapidly as his vision cleared and he could see normally again. Juniper was down to one knee but he didn't recall doing anything to her, which meant either he had done a good deal of damage to her legs or she was getting tired out. Either of those things would be good news to him.

Trying to take advantage of the moment, Jean attempted to roll away from her but was stopped when she began to straddle him, pinning him there with her weight as she sat atop his chest. A shortlived attempt to sit up told him he wasn't going anywhere, Juniper clearly had an advantage in height, power and weight.

"Boy? I'm older than you are, fille puérile" he said through gritted teeth, staring up at her. His torso wasn't going anywhere but he still had use of his arms and legs at least.

Jean grunted as he tried to flex his lower half, trying to get his legs up high. If he could manage to hook them on some part of Juniper, he might be able to free himself by pulling her off. It was a risky move though, for if she caught his legs he'd be in for trouble for sure.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:07 am

Juniper grins as she straddled him Seeing that his arms were a way for him to escape, she pinned them down by the wrists eith her hands. At least he needn't worry about a matchbook pin turning into a submission.

"Oooh, look who did their research to find my age." She leans in a bit. " What else did you read? How tough I am? " She moves her face closer. "How I like to find people's limits? " Her face was an inch from his. " Tell me, Frenchie..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:26 am

Jean tried to fight off her arms but she eventually got the better of him, forcing his wrists to mat on either side of his head. Then she leaned down to taunt him, her face getting closer with every comment. She was too far leaned over for him to be able to latch on with his feet, so for the moment he ceased his struggles and let his legs flop back down on the mat.

What game was she playing at? This was a pin that you'd go for in a normal match, not a submission hold you'd get a win for. His face was a bit red from fighting to get her off, but anyone who could see him would likely have a different assumption.

"I would be stupid to not check and see what I'd be up against."

Jean put on his best 'unimpressed' face to show her he was unaffected, despite that not being quite true.

"You, on the other hand, haven't done your research. You think this kind of thing is going to fluster me? I used to be a rockstar. Moreover I'm French, we invented the words 'flirt' and 'romance'" he said defiantly, balling his fingers into fists to focus. He just needed to calm down, to wait and bide his time until she slipped up and provided an opportunity to turn this around on her.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next