Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jean vs Juniper

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jean vs Juniper - Page 2 Empty Re: Jean vs Juniper

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:36 am

Hm. Well, that was one reason that shoes were good. Junuper still didnt like them, anyway. Something that her mother instilled in her. But for right now, shoes had just saved Juniper from a boston crab.

She got up on her feet after a slight crawl away to make sure that the guy wouldnt try again. She got up on her feet and bounced up. Junipwr turna around to grin again at Jean. "Come on, boy! Let me understand ya!"

She runs at him again, attempting a tackle instead of grabbing at Jean

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:12 am

Jean shrugged his shoulders and gave her a patronizing wink, he'd definitely be mixing in more French now that he knew it could get some kind of rise out of her.

His eyes remained focused on her as she got up and immediately charged at him again. Figuring she was going for the same strategy as last time, he ducked under her arms and tried to slip to the side, only to find instead that she was plowing into him.

Her momentum slammed him to the ring floor with a good deal of force, making the ropes and floor of the ring shake as well. For the moment he was stunned and the breath knocked out of him, needing a few seconds to bounce back.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:00 am

Ok, now he was starting to get on her nerves. He seemed to disregard her want for him to speak English. Then again, she was in a foreign place, anyway. It was probably a far fetched to ask that anyway.

She got up on her feet and immediately ran at Jean. She was aimjng to ram her nearest shoulder into him to take him down. She would hit, right into him. Juniper takes a few steps to slow down.

She turns around and laughed at him. "How's that, pretty boy?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:42 am

Juniper's comment made him laugh a bit, he was rather pretty wasn't he? It was still annoying on some level, but at the very least she had not followed up with another move while he was recovering. He'd need to be more careful next time, a couple more of those and he'd need longer than a few seconds to catch his wind again.

However while she was busy standing around and taunting, Jean was already plotting how to take control of the flow of the match. He pulled himself up and dusted himself off, now that they'd both gotten their shots in, things were bound to get more interesting.

Taking several steps back, Jean put some distance between himself and Juniper. Licking his lips with concentration, he broke into a sprint straight for her. He then jumped, legs outstretched towards her head and neck as he tried to latch them on so he could use the force and the momentum to take her down with a hurricana.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:05 pm

Seeing him get up again, Juniper gets ready for him. She watches him back away a few steps. "Come on, you done already? I'll just take the win then!"

She spoke too soon in that, however. As Jean comes running at her. She makes a small gasp, planting her feet down to the ground. She suspected that he was going for a tackle. Wrong. She was a bit heavy, but Jean was able to lift her off of the ground and throw her around. She crashed on her stomach with a grunt.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:49 pm

Jean felt a rush of excitement course through him when his hurricana went off without a hitch, hurling Juniper into the canvas with a crash. He was quick to start working on his follow-up move, going for Juniper's legs like he had planned before.

Crossing one of Juniper's legs over the other, he hooked them under his arm and started to pull back, securing a variation of a cloverleaf on her. Leaning back, he pulled on her immobilized legs, putting pressure on both her legs and back.

"I'll be the one doing the winning, if you don't mind"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:19 am

And again, Juniper ended up on the ground. Her legs were strong, but not fast enough to hit Jean again before he grabbed her legs. He was doing something she was not familiar with. "W-Whoa, Frenchie, this aint the time or place for--"

She was cut off with a sharp pain in her back. Her shapely legs shake in his grip. " F-Fuck..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:25 am

Jean clicked his teeth in annoyance when she called him Frenchie, if there was one way to get under his skin she had found it. He had been born in the States for crying out loud, but anytime someone heard him speak French that was the annoying go-to nickname.

However as he started to work the hold, it sure shut her up real quick. Wiggling his fingers, he adjusted his grip tighter and leaned back more, increasing the angle on her back and increasing the tingling pain in both leg and back. He could feel her leg muscles tensing and struggling to break free, but he was determined to hold on as long as he could.

"Let me know when you get tired of this hold, I've got a dozen more I'd like to try out" he grinned, reveling in the moment while he was still in control.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:21 pm

" Oooh, did I hit a nerve there? Huh, [i]Frenchie[/i? Juniper heard his slight and probably growing anger. She then felt it un the way that he pulled more in the move. She made a chuckling groan. To show that she was laughing through this pain

" O-Oh? More moves? I'd hate to tap before getting to see them." She says in a sorta patronizing way. "Show me some more..." Juniper attempts to entice him.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:35 pm

Jean 'hmph'ed in annoyance, if she wanted more pain, then more pain is what she would get. This was a submission match after all, you couldn't escape with a pinfall. "Let's see if you're so confident in a few minutes" he muttered under his breath.

He unhooked her legs, letting them flop back the ring floor and instead turned around, planting his knee in the square of her back and pushing down hard to try to keep her down.

Reaching down, he tried to get a hold of her wrists and arms, aiming to pull them back and stretch her out some more.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next