Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 1 Bot

bomaboody, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare - Page 5 Empty Re: Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

Post by Hallian Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:11 am

Cethilia was indeed shocked by the ear licking, enough were Akeno could kiss her. That, however, may either be a mistake or a success on the fallen Angel's part. Cethilia bites down on Akeno's tongue, hoping that would be enough to be able to loosen the hold so she can escape. If not, she would easily cum

Zenith noticed she was beginning to flap her wings, so she quickly did the same. The idea being if she breaks out, she would have to fall about 10 ft, which may not be enough time for her to begin flying. She decided to try to tighten the hold by using her entire arm to choke her instead of just her hand. She begins singing in a lullaby tune "Go to sleep, my dear slut. Go to sleep now. Pleasant dreams, wet dreams, enjoy your dreams."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare - Page 5 Empty Re: Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:55 am

Akeno let out a cry of pain as soon Cethalia bit into her tongue, but pain was something she welcomed. Determined not to lose this stalemate, she endured, as one hand continued to remove what little fabric Cethalia was wearing while her other played with her pussy. It wasn't long before her hand felt Cethalia's juices spray out onto her fingers.
The fallen Angel knew she won this round, and looked forward to making orgasm some more. She just wished she could see her expression, she unlocked her legs and pushed her gently off. Currently as soon as she stood up, she felt a bit hurt, but dhe endured and quickly took the skies. There had been no sign of Raynare and she was getting worried.

Raynare's struggles was getting harder. As a fallen angel and a slave to a sadist Zenith's hold was easily bareable compared to Akeno's idea of playing with her.
The problem was sexually she was at her limit. Her breathing became ragged as every word became a moan. "I--I,m-I'm CUMMING!!" She cried out loudly as she suffered an orgasm, easily covering Zenith's finger and her panties with her juices.

Immediately as soon as that happened, Raynare felt a bit of her strength leave her. She could take at most another one, two would probably knock her out.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:13 am

She could feel it. She was getting close and she could tell hurting her was helping her, so her rage basically was no help to her, especially since it was dying down so quickly. Eventualy, she Cethilia came onto Akeno's hand, soaking it it her sweet juices. As a sign of respect, she returned the kiss to her before she was pushed off. The Fallen Angel flew away and was looking for something. Good, that would give her time to hide and rest a bit. She hid in some bushes and lied down, keeping her eyes and ears open for anything.

After Raynare came, she didn't stop. She continued fingering while keeping her hold strong. She was hoping she could choke her till she was knocked out, but it looked like Raynare had a lot of breath in her. No matter, she'll make her cum over and over again. She began to lick her ear as she fingered her, hoping to make her cum again soon.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:37 am

Akeno flew higher and higher until she got a good view of the entire forest. From there she could see the terrible state Raynare was in. Quickly, she flew down there quickly but not with all her might as she didn't want to alert Zenith of her presence until it was too late. Quietly, she tried to sneak up on Zenith so as to place both her hands together and execute a heavy axe strike from behind to knock Zenith down and hopefully stun her long enough for the two fallen angels to work her over.

Raynare couldn't believe it. It wasn't enough that she orgasm into her fingers, but now Zenith wanted to keep going, this was ridiculous and merciless. Presently she kept trying to endure the hold that she was in. Trashing about more violently so as to not make things easier for her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:58 am

Zenith was trying to be merciless. She was just trying to win. She had even forgotten that her opponents were her mortal enemies. Her hold was eventually broken, but she was still 10 ft. in the air, so Raynare might feel a bit of pain from it. Zenith, however, did not see the heavy axe strike coming in, so she took that and the fall. She screamed out in pain, as the fall was harder since gravity and the strike was behind the fall.

The scream did not fall on deaf ears however as a slightly recuperated Cethilia stood up in shock and flew in the direction the scream. She would then find Akeno, whom she would plan tackle down into the ground from behind and force her into a boston crab.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:20 am

Akeno thankfully had gotten there in time to save her servant. And from the looks of things, she did more than saved her. Quickly she flew down towards where Zenith was. Raynare not knowing what had happened took a moment to gather her thoughts, but once she did, she flew downwards as well.

Akeno seeing that Zenith was down quickly started to remove her clothing, starting from the lower part. Unlike Cethilla, she did not take her time to undress her. Oh no, she learnt from her opponent's mistake that taking your time only gave them chances to fight back.
That didn't mean she couldn't have fun teasing her servant. "Ara?" She pretended to be surprised as Raynare landed next to her. "What's this? You already had an orgasm before me? As a servant isn't that rude?"

Raynare grinned as she seductively removed her wet panties that was soaked with her juices and threw it aside, leaving her bottom half completely exposed. "Forgive me Akeno-sama." She said as she seductively removed her boots as well. "I thought it to be fair to give them a handicap."

Just then they heard the sound of flapping wings. Raynare looked up and quickly called out. "Akeno-sama!"
Looking up, Akeno saw Cethalia from above flying at her. "I'll take her!" She declared as she flew at her at top speed. At this rate both angels would clash head first and take damage.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:47 am

Zenith noticed that Akeno was taking off her clothes. She would react at first, but she was the first to see Cethilia, so she just waited for her to make a not so subtle entry, as always. She knew that their attention would be grabbed once they hear her coming. Once they did and Akeno announced she was going after her, she tries kicked her ass, literally. Hit or miss, she would then try to kick Raynare as well.

If Zenith failed to stop Akeno, Cethilia would brace herself to trade blows when they collide, knowing she can easily trade them. If Zenith did stop her, she would rotate her body to where her foot was going to land on Raynare, hard.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:10 am

Before Akeno could take off however something kicked her ass from behind. She stumbled forth but didnt stop. However because shr couldn't get her footing, she couldn't fly properly. No doubt now she would be overpowered by Cethalia. However if she could redirect her attention from Raynare, that was fine.

Raynare being her second target, had time to recover from the surprise attack. When Zenith tried to kick her, she grabbed her leg with one hand and then used her other hand to grab the other. If she could do that, she would then spread them apart so before she lifted her bare foot and stomped down onto Zenith's naked crotch. However she wasn't done yet as after stomping on it, she would skillfully start rubbing it with her toes to arouse her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:55 am

Cethilia knew that if Akeno was going to fly at her, it was to protect Raynare. So when she did, she was surprised and a little bit touched. If she was going to take a serious hit to protect her, then she may not be evil at all. Perhaps she is just neutral. Yes, evil can still love others, but she was putting herself behind someone she cared about. When they collided and after she recovered from the stun, she spoke about it "I'm surprised. You took that hit so she didn't have to. Are you sure you don't want your wings white again? Hell, gray wings would be first, but it may work."

Zenith, meanwhile, cried out in pain as her pussy was stomped on. Then the foot came. She didn't have a foot fetish, so it wasn't that arousing, even with Raynare's skill. She still had to get out, though, so she tries to push down on the ground with her elbows. With the reaction force going in the opposite direction, as per Newtons third law, and with her trying to push the foot back with her hips, she hoped that would be enough to either topple her or make her give up the hold.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:12 am

Akeno was a little dizzy from the collision. Due to a bad start up, she took more damaged than Cethalia. She was rather surprised at that question. "Personally I don't care much about white wings, but I do dislike my black wings because it reminds me of my bastard of a father." She replied. "But that's not important now. We are still in the process of making you my whore
You should have attacked rather than talked. You won't get a second chance like that again." She said as she circled around Cethalia waiting for a chance to attack. She put her arms forth as it preparing to grapple with her.

Raynare grateful to her master swore not to waste the chance. Even as Zenith used the laws of momentum against her, she wasn't going to lose. Her memory at being forced to orgasm earlier was still fresh. She used that anger to push on. As Zenith tried to push herself closer to push her away, Raynare instead changed her plans. Slipping one foot over hers, she then bent down a little so their pussys were then rubbing against each other.
Grinning, she would then say. "One moment ago, you fingerfucked me to an orgasm, now I'm going to pussyfuck you as compensation."
After that she would start shifting her body about, rubbing their pussies together until Zenith orgasm.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next