by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pink Vs Akeno Himeji

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pink Vs Akeno Himeji Empty Pink Vs Akeno Himeji

Post by Gnihton Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:43 pm

Submission Match
Victory is obtained by fourcing your opponent into submission

Pink stood just behind the curtain adjusting her attire and waiting for her theme to play, trying to eliminate any feelings of doubt or nervousness which found themselves in her mind, this was her first match after all and first impressions are everything. After what felt like an eternity of waiting her theme of Alice Cooper - Poison began to play allowing her to slowly make her way down the ramp towards the ring waving to the loud cheering crowd as she went. At this point all of Pink's negative feelings had left her and she was being fueled by a rush of pure adrenalin.

Upon reaching the ring Pink decided to show off a bit, taking a few steps back before swiftly leaping into the ring. After landing on both feet she gently jogged around giving a few more waves to the crowd, bathing in the applause until she stopped moving and stood crossed armed in the rings center, eagerly awaiting her opponent.

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Pink Vs Akeno Himeji Empty Re: Pink Vs Akeno Himeji

Post by Missingkeys Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:20 am

Akeno hadn't gotten the time to fully get to know everyone around her, but that was fine. Fighting someone was one of the better ways to do so.
The Fallen Angel hadn't been one to try and wowed the crowd slowly unlike most of the other girls here, instead, she decided to try and enter without a theme or anything.

From above, she descended down in a flash of lightning. It wasn't going to impress people, but the shock factor of it easily rendered the entire crowd speechless.
"Oh my, are you my to--I mean opponent?" She sweetly asked. Though she wasn't fooling anyone, with a tone as sickeningly sweet as hers, it obviously promised pain.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnihton Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:25 pm

As Pink had been waiting in the ring expecting her opponent to arrive down the ramp she was taken completely off guard by the flash of lightning, so much so it caused her to jump backwards a few steps.

After taking a few seconds to assess the situation Pink realized that her opponent was now standing right in front of her, "Yeah I am." She replied in a confident manner before stepping back to her original position, "and are you going to talk like that for the whole match?" she asked in a now condescending manner whilst placing a hand on her hip.

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:49 am

"I don't know what you mean." She replied as innocently as possible. Akeno knew that Pink was bothered by her like most, but she didn't care. "Hmm..." She hummed as she placed one finger under her chin. "It bothers me...that mask." She said. "Mostly, because I can't see your expression when I'm breaking you apart." She taunted her even before the match began.

Looking aside at the unfortunate referee, she smiled at her. It was obvious, she was hoping for the match to begin now.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnihton Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:55 pm

The nimbly framed referee girl took a few uneasy steps back due to Akeno's glare before raising her hand to signal the start of the match.

*Ding Ding Ding*

The second the bell rang Pink leaned down, charging forwards and pulling back her enchanted left hand in preparation to strike Akeno in the stomach, "Break me apart huh!?" Pink yelled angrily as she did so. If the blow to the stomach lands successfully Pink would go for an abrupt spear.

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:16 am

Akeno decided to take the attacks without complaint. As Pink's fist slammed into her stomach, she doubled over, her opponent than took the chance to spear her onto the ground, knocking the wind out of her, but as she was being knocked down, she tried to grab Pink by her hand so as to ensure she landed on top of her.
'Ara? Did I say that? I'm sorry. I meant electrify you." Akeno would grin despite the pain as she uses her own powers over lightning to turn her entire body into a electric generator, shocking Pink who was on top of her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnihton Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:44 am

Pink felt a certain amount of satisfaction as she managed to hit Akeno with the mighty blow and spear her to the ground, although Pink was rather confused on why Akeno had grabbed her hand allowing her to fall on top of her.

As Pink pulled back her free hand in preparation for another punch she stopped as to listen to what Akeno was saying, "Electrify?" Pink mumbled in bewilderment. Seconds later Pink's feelings of confusion were replaced with that of intense pain, she desperately tried to stand up and pull away the hand which Akeno was keeping a tight hold of, whilst the fiery pulses of pain echoed through her body.

If Pink managed to get free she would crawl backwards and try to maker her way back on to her feet.

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:34 am

"Ara, I think I forgot to mention I could that." Akeno licked her lips as she got back up. Seeing Pink in pain trying to crawl away, Akeno decided not to have any of that and instead tried to reach forth and pull Pink upwards so that she could give her a sleeperhold from behind as she proceeds to drag her towards the turnbuckles.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnihton Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:22 am

As Pink had managed to get free she thought she would be able to at least get a few seconds to try and recover from the taser like attack, however Pink was caught off guard when Akeno instantly followed up her last attack, managing to lock Pink in a painful sleeper hold whilst moving her towards the turnbuckle.

Pink had still not fully recovered from the shock attack, therefore Akeno was able to move her backwards with relative ease, but even then Pink was still doing her best to try and make it as difficult as possible by elbowing Akeno in the side. "Get off of me!" Pink growled in defiance while continuing to be slowly pulled back.

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:24 am

The elbow strike hit her directly, but Akeno wasn't too worried about that. She easily endured the attack as she continued to tightened her hold over her/
"Ara? Are you sure about that?" Akeno teased as she bit lightly onto her ears to tease her for a moment before she suddenly released her hold over her and pushed her towards the turnbuckle where she would then coat her fist with lightning as she punched Pink straight on her back hoping to inflict great pain and cause her to be paralzyed.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next