Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Still Waters

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Still Waters - Page 4 Empty Re: Still Waters

Post by acuyra Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:05 pm

Carmen was a little sad to see Akino's feet go, really. The armbar itself had been a major pain, but those tasty toes had done a wonderful job of keeping her satisfied. She would have loved for that feel to go on and on, but the next three minutes belonged to her lover. It wasn't her place to complain.

Akino didn't waste a moment, either, and Carmen was left panting and moaning as she peppered her neck with kisses from her soft lips. She didn't resist. She didn't complain. She wanted her to be a toy, and that was exactly what Carmen was - she closed her eyes and let the devilish Japanese woman take control.

Carmen let out a harsh breath at the slap on her ass, then did as she was told, laying on the bed and presenting her body for Akino's enjoyment...and hers as well, most likely. The few times she'd dabbled with being submissive had been good, but none quite as exhilarating as this. Most of her dominants had been submissive who were trying to make a switch work with mixed results. Akino - with her strong body and her holds and powerful personality - was the real deal.

"Don't keep me waiting." She rubbed her legs together and spread her arms out, taking a crucifix pose. She craned her neck to the side and watched Akino making her decision. "Tip? Go for the crop. Floggers are fun, but I have thick skin, tough muscles. You need something with bite."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Having had her body so entangled with Carmen's for as long as she had, Akino was already well aware how tough the woman's muscles were. But, she hadn't really taken it into consideration in her decision making until Carmen pointed it out again.

"The crop it is then." she said, grinning sadistically as she removed it from the rack, before making her way back over to the bed where her toy for the moment awaited. Standing at the bedside, Akino moved the top of the crop down to the bottom of Carmen's leg, and then slowly began to trail it up her body. She grazed it over her thigh and womanhood, before continuing up her muscled abs and over her chest, only letting it come to a stop once it was touching the underside of her chin.

It was a light bit of teasing to draw out what was to come, and Akino followed it by lowering her head until her lips were mere inches apart. "Moan for me." she said, before pressing their lips together in another lustful, passionate kiss. Her free hand then came to rest over one of Carmen's breasts, fingers teasing the hardened nipple.

And then finally, while she was still kissing the Puerto Rican, Akino raised the crop and brought it down, smacking it with force against Carmen's right thigh. The impact created a loud, sharp smack that echoed all through the room, intending to make her moan into Akino's mouth as commanded.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:52 pm

Carmen closed her eyes. Aniko didn't tell her to, no, and she didn't even really think about the sense of it, but shutting off her vision made the entire experience so much more sensational. She tried to guess where Aniko was in the room, only to have her question answered soon enough, as the cold crop grazed along her heated thigh. Carmen squirmed on the bed as it blazed a trail up her body, her muscles tensing everywhere it passed "Oh, God..." She panted, breathless"Dios..."

A shiver ran through her body as Akino's steaming breath tickled the hairs on her face, and she opened her mouth to accept the kiss that was certainly coming. This time, Carmen's tongue didn't put up a fight. It slid aside and let Mariko's have its way. The moans she wanted came immediately, rumbling all the way from Carmen's chest.

It was taking a Herculean effort not to just grab Akino right there and ravage her on the bed, but they made an agreement, and it would be honored. She just had to keep her eyes on the prize, and remember all of this when she had Aniko all to herself for hours.

Carmen was expecting the pain. She wanted it. But, somehow, Akino still managed to take her by surprise with the crop, and her moans intensified at the harsh strike. Her body jolted upward, but the pleasure coming from her breast eased it back down - Akino's hand was working miracles. Carmen's hip thrust upwards without her permission, as if her body itself craved more.

Last edited by acuya on Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I keep confusing 'N' with 'K'.)

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:25 am

Akino couldn't help but grin in response to Carmen's reaction. The woman moaned into Akino's mouth and her body jolted as the crop struck her leg. She momentarily pulled back from Carmen's lips, allowing her a moment of air. "How was that? Did it have enough 'bite' for you?" she asked.

Akino's hand remained on Carmen's breast, but that left another unattended. And that simply wouldn't do. After giving the woman's lower lip a nibble, Akino began to leave a trail of kissed moving down her neck and toward her chest. The one obstacle that stood between Akino's lips and their ultimate destination was a beautiful black bikini top.

Fortunately, Akino wasn't one to so easily be denied what she wanted. She grabbed a hold of the top and removed it from Carmen's chest, exposing her breasts. "There. That's much better." she cooed, her eyes scanning over Carmen's sexy mounds. The hand that had previously been working its magic resumed, while Akino's mouth descended on the other breast. Her tongue traced around and over the nipple several times, before she took the soft orb into her lips and began to suck on it.

But still Akino wasn't done. She then raised the crop before bringing it down once again against Carmen's flesh, this time smacking it against her toned abs. And another strike with the crop to her almost immediately followed. All the while she intentionally left Carmen's mouth uncovered, now wanting to hear her scream and moan out loud.

Dominating and playing this sexy woman's body as she saw fit was just short of bliss for Akino. It was a shame they would be coming up on the end of the three minutes soon, but there would be plenty of time to have more fun before this was all over. Nonetheless, Akino sought to enjoy every second of her dominance while she still could.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:48 am

Carmen knew she was in trouble the moment Akino's lips moved away from their post and started trailing downwards. That could only spell trouble. The good kind of trouble. "Just wait until it's my turn." She looked back at her tormentress with half-lidded eyes, whispering as her lips were tasted. "I'll show you how to make it burn."

It was a fairly safe bet that her top would be coming off at some point, she just hadn't imagined it would be soon or so easy. Not that she had a problem with the fresh air running over her chest, or Akino's hand going back to gropping them without any pesky clothe in the way, or...or...

The way Carmen reacted to Akino's lips on her breast, you would have thought they were charged with raw electricity. Hell, she almost thought that, the way she set her nipples aflame with insane pleasure. Her mouth opened in a silent, breathless gasp, savoring every second off the boundless ecstacy, knowing well what was coming next.

Carmen shrieked as the crop stung her abs. She rarely made that much noise, but this was rare moment, as the pain sliced through her euphoria. She managed to reign it in after the second strike, but it was still a terse yelp, unbecoming of a woman with her size and stature. Akino was bringing out the submissive in her. Dragging it out.

Time was ticking fast, and it wasn't long before Akino's turn ended, leaving Carmen as a sweaty mess on the bed. She breathed hard and looked up at her with a wry smile, as she started to put her bikini back on. "Give me a minute, quick break. I think we're both going to need some water bottles."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:32 am

"We'll just see about that, won't we?" Akino replied, confident she'd be able to replicate her success from the first round. But for now, she kept her attention focused on what lie before her, literally, as she used her hand and mouth to pleasure Carmen's wonderful breasts. Akino's lips may not've been electric, but she could feel the stunning effect they had on her.

The shriek Carmen let out as the crop struck her was pure music to Akino's ears, and so was the yelp that accompanied the second strike. Forcing a strong woman like this to scream against her will, there were very few things that gave Akino a rush quite like this.

Akino had a bit more planned. But as she glanced over at a clock on the wall just feet from the bed, she noticed the third minute had just come to an end. Damn. If only she could've had one more minute. But her time was up, so she removed her hand and mouth from Carmen's body, simply smiling down at her while her hand went to gently brush over her hair.

"Of course. We'll be picking up right where we left off soon enough, so we might as well stay hydrated." she said somewhat teasingly as she moved to a small refrigerator off to the side of the room, near the rack of fun toys where she'd gotten the crop, which she then put back up where she found it.

As she opened the refrigerator, Akino once again made sure to bend over to give Carmen a nice little view, and took her sweet time in observing the contents inside. There was no alcohol, but plenty of sodas and water. Eventually grabbing one of water bottle, she shut the door before making her way back to the bed, sitting down on the mattress. She unscrewed the top and lifted it to her lips to take a small drink, offering the bottle to Carmen.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:48 am

Carmen hadn't noticed the refridgerator when they'd first entered the room - the place wasn't too well-lit, and it was in a corner she hadn't paid much attention to since it wasn't adorned with toys. But she was glad it was here, and that she didn't have to waste time padding her way to Purgatory's gift shop. This room belonged to the two of them, and she didn't want to breach the sanctity of their sanctum.

She sat on the edge of the bed and whistled at the sight of Akino's toothsome rump, once more presented for her viewing pleasure. "The things I'm going to do to that ass when I get ahold of it..." She snapped her teeth, like a lion waiting to be fed. She could also see there was a bucket of ice in there, too, nestled in the freezer section. Good. She had a few plans for that. Later.

Carmen took the bottle of water and poked Akino's sex with it, just to see how she'd react to the chill. Gracias." She said with a mischevious smirk, and downed the bottle in a few quick gulps. A force of habit from the boxing ring. Speaking of which...

"Okay." Carmen sat the bottle aside and moved back to the mat stretching as she went. "Got a confession to make. I'm a wrestler, but I was a boxer first. That's what I grew up training in. So my style of wrestling is pretty strike heavy. It's not all I can do, but it's the focus." She cracked her knuckles for emphasis and made sure Akino could see her callused knuckles, even in the dull glow. "I didn't want to bring out the big guns for this, but, well...you're too good." She shook her head and sighed. "If I'm going to win, I have to put everything I've got on the table. And I want to win. So."

She broke into her boxing stance and started bouncing on her toes, getting more comfortable now that her normal style was in play. "Round 2 is going to sting a little. Think you can take it?" Her voice was playful, but she was genuinely concerned, here. She'd met people who didn't mind taking a punch in their play, but there was no way of knowing how Akino would draw the line.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:40 am

"If you can get a hold of it." Akino reminded her, unable to help but grin in response to her lover's comment as she grabbed the water bottle and brought it to her. She then let out a surprised yelp and instinctively flinched back a step as Carmen touched the cold bottle against Akino's sex, her cheeks turning light red for a moment in response to the sudden contact.

She quickly put it behind her though, as Carmen began to explain her real fighting style while making her way back onto the mat. "A boxer, huh? Well then, this should be interesting." Akino said, her smirk reappearing as she moved to stand across from Carmen once again, getting back into her grappling stance as the second round commenced.

"I told you earlier, didn't I? Don't even think about holding back." she replied. Though she could use strikes decently, Akino was smart enough to know she stood little chance in a pure boxing match against someone trained specifically in that style, especially when that person was taller and had a bigger reach. But Akino was a tough woman who could take a punch and keep going. She just had to make sure she didn't take too many, though that might be easier said than done.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:55 am

Carmen had to be impressed by Akino's fortitude. It wasn't just the kinkiness of the whole situation, though that was likely a big part of it. Most women would have shown a little hesitation at the threat of getting punched by a real boxer. Even most wrestlers would have been wary - Carmen knew she looked like she could do some real damage, and most pure grapplers weren't accustomed to the onslaught she could bring. But if Akino was fazed in the least, she didn't show it.

It just made her all the more desirable and proved she was a woman worth conquering. Carmen's loins were on fire. She tightened her fists and secured her orthodox stance as she muttered under her breath. "Ding, ding."

She moved in fast and without a word of warning, closing the distance between them with a single, skillful step. She juked to the left in a flash and sent out two quick jabs, rapid-fire, lashing out fast to test how solid her guard was and establish the range.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:12 am

Fearlessness could certainly be admirable at times, but it could also be equally foolish. Akino may not've been afraid of the challenge of taking on a style she wasn't accustomed to, but perhaps she should've at least approached the situation more cautiously.

Still, Akino was determined to wrap the taller woman up, and make her squirm under her control before finally submitting again. Nothing would be sweeter than to get her back in that bed to continue working her over. However, Carmen wasn't going to let that happen without a fight.

Akino was just about to start circling Carmen to look for another chance to lash out and grab a hold of her toned body, when the woman had already lunged forward and gotten right in front of her. "Shit!" Akino muttered, immediately being forced onto the defensive without any time to analyze the situation at hand.

Carmen's body suddenly shifted to the left before firing out her jabs. By luck, Akino managed to lift a forearm to deflect the first fist, sending it flying over her head. But as she attempted to grab a hold of it for a counter, Carmen's other fist caught Akino right in the cheek, causing her to stumble back a few steps. "Agh!"

Akino quickly wiped a wrist over the spot Carmen had hit. Sure enough, she felt a lingering, stinging pain in her cheek from the hit, but ignored it as much as she could. Hoping to keep Carmen from landing more strikes like this, Akino rushed toward her foe, attempting to drop down and grab her legs to take her down to the mat once she got close. Momentum could quickly swing back in the shorter woman's favor if this worked. But if it didn't it would likely put Akino in a very vulnerable position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next