» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

One Night in Tokyo...

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

One Night in Tokyo... - Page 4 Empty Re: One Night in Tokyo...

Post by LtLukas Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:48 am

It was just like this bitch to rain on her fucking parade. She didn't even make any satisfying whines as the two punches came in which dampened the broad smile on Jessica's face. Well fine- if this girl didn't want to squeal, Jessica would have to make her. Just as she was cocking her arm back to throw in another punch her back was hit hard and she lurched forward off of Josey. She scrambled to get up.

The girl must have hit her with her two legs. This made Jessica very very mad.

If Jessica could get up in time she could launch a kick on the downed girl. And if she didn't she would launch a kick anyways. Getting this girl on the floor seemed like it was a good plan. Josey thought she was stronger, that was plain to see. Now it was Jessica's turn to show her in Jessica's own way.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:21 am

The cowgirl had no intentions of letting Jessica just rain down punches upon her skull and she responded to the girl's one two assault with a double assault of her own. By driving her knees hard up into the back of Jessica and with it getting the girl off of her. Josey quickly scrambled up to her knees and tried to turn to face the violent violet. She raised her arms up to her head, she wanted to rub her aching face after those powerful punches of the red booted girl...but there was no time for that.

As she looked on at Jessica as the girl came rushing towards and would launch that kick towards her. Josey quickly would try and push herself up to her feet and attempt to catch the leg against her side. The impact was heavy and it rocked her body quite a bit, even so she tried to brace herself and take the hit, grunting out in pain as she tried to wrap her arms around that leg and keep it hugged tightly against her body. " Raaaaaaah!! " Josey would shout out as she tried to put as much power as she could into swinging her body to the side, trying to lift and sweep Jessica off of her foot by the grip on that leg and attempt to throw the girl off towards the nearest table in a painful and powerful manner, Josey tried to utalize as much of her intense and rather extreme power to try and make this a very painful leg-drag.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:46 am

The night was always full of surprises. Jessica had seen do girl lots of things, inside the ring and out of it. Catching a kick wasn't too terribly uncommon but catching it and throwing Jessica, well that was new. Jessica's body turned one of the wood tables to splinters and a trickle of blood started under Jessica's hairline. It went down to her eyebrow and dripped off the side of her face. She got up and dusted herself off. The throw was a good one and Jessica was reeling. One more blow like that and Jessica might be down for the count. At least the kick landed and that was sure to cause Josey some hurt. Yet Jessica knew she was worse for the wear on that little exchange.

But Jessica wasn't about to give up yet. She lurched forward and launched a punch at Josey's stomach. If she could get that she would hit the doubled over girl with a DDT. It was a combo she loved to hit in the ring and Jessica was in a very sharing mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:36 am

The cowgirl looked on as Jessica reeled back after the mighty throw, but soon enough the Violent Violet came at her once more, the Outlaw however was ready for her. She grinned as the now slightly bloodied girl charged towards her and when she was in range the busty blond cowgirl would attempt and bring up her right leg and drive it into the stomach of Jessica for a painful frontal kick, banking on the superior length advantage of her legs over anything Jessica could offer. If she could catch the girl with that kick and hopefully stun her, then the mighty Texan would attempt to push Jessica's head in between her legs and double the girl over.

Josey was planning to show Jessica how one truly ends a bar room brawl, and that was with a big finish! The cowgirl beauty would attempt to reach down with her arms and wrap them around Jessica's waist, hugging the girl tightly as her mighty breasts pressed down against the small of Jessica's back. " Quite a fun lil'tussle, ya'll gots to work on yer' fightin'skills though gurl." Josey would let out in a condescending tone, before she'd attempt to heave Jessica up high into the air, upside down. Having the girl's body hang upside down with her back pressing against Josey's front, all before the blond would attempt to drop down and drive Jessica's head down into the floor, as Josey would attempt to hit the Violent Violet with one of her mighty finishers. The Texas Piledriver.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:42 am

As Jessica launched forward she ran into a nasty surprise in the shape of a boot slamming into her stomach. And then things went from bad to worse. Jessica's head was tucked between Josey's thighs. The Violent Violet wondered dimly if she could crush a watermelon between them. Before she got to find out she almost heard whatever this fucking cowgirl was telling before getting hauled up into the air.

Jessica looked at the floor before she was sent plummeting into it. The second her skull was slammed into the ground she lapsed into unconsciousness. Her body went limp and she lay spread eagle. The few onlookers looked away. They were embarrassed for Jessica. And if Jessica were in the waking world she would feel very embarrassed for herself. Her mouth lolled open and her breathing slowed quite a bit. The night had ended far too prematurely for Jessica's taste. And then hard floor of the bar was no substitute for her soft bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:50 am

The mighty Texan piledriver had certainly put a stop to the Violent Violet now that her skull had been driven into the floor with such force it seemed as if the powerful and fearsome Jessica was no more capable of putting up a fight. The cowgirl soon enough pulled herself up to her feet, wiping her cheek only to notice some blood, her throbbing her had dulled the feeling of a cracked lip, the Outlaw let out a light chuckle as she stood over the purple haired girl, she spat out a wad of bloody saliva down onto her now former foe.

" Ah 's right, I owe you a beer, don't I ? " Josey let out as she'd walk up towards the bar counter, get herself a bottle of beer from the barkeep and open it up. She would take a moment before turning around and getting another one. Following that she'd move back towards Jessica's prone body and place the ice cold un-open bottle right down on Jessica's forehead, attempting to balance it there so it could cool of the girl's probably aching and burning head. After which the blond cowgirl would proceed to move down to seat herself next to Jessica's downed body and open up the second bottle, before taking a sip of the cold beverage.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:35 am

The cold beer on her forehead woke her up. Jessica was dazed for a second as her violet eyes adjusted to the dim light of the room. Oh yeah. Here she was. In a shitty bar in shitty Tokyo, and she had just lost a bar fight. It didn't feel like she had broken anything and she didn't think she was bleeding. At least not that much. The Violent Violet turned her head to the side and the cold beer slid off and began spilling all over the hardwood floor. Jessica groaned as she tried to get up.

Her first attempt was ultimately fruitless. The second attempt had more results and after wavering a bit, Jessica was able to stand upright. She looked at Josey, and then the beer that was on the floor. The memories of the fight were flooding back to her. She had gotten a few strong blows in, but ultimately she had lost. It was a good fight. Or a good bar fight. And despite her pounding head Jessica was feeling pretty alive. "That was supposed to be my beer, wasn't it." Jessica deadpanned.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:27 am

Following Jessica waking up a bit and getting her head back into the world and out of dream land, Josey would start to push herself up to her feet and looked on at the violet haired girl as she started to push herself up towards her feet. After she looked over at the beer and saw it spilled out, Josey would put on a bit of a smirk. " Looks as if ya spilled'it. " The Outlaw spoke as she'd then look on at the girl.

After a few seconds Josey would let out a sigh and then reluctantly offer her bottle to the girl, putting on a slight smile, careful not to strain her now hurting lips. " Here, just make sure not to spill this'un too." The Texan spoke as she'd wait for Jessica to take the bottle, following it Josey would attempt to move up towards the nearest table and lean back against it, seating herself down on the edge. " You put up a good fight there."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:25 am

Josey was up on her feet. Hopefully the cowgirl didn't want a round two. It looked like she didn't as she offered Jessica her beer. Jessica put it against her pounding head hoping it would quell some of the more brutal parts of the headache. No such luck. "Yeah, good fight. Could have gone a bit better in my opinion." The Violent Violet decided to put the beer to a better use and chugged the whole thing in one sitting. She then flung it against the wall where it shattered.

Jessica burped and then wobbled a little bit. She hated Japanese beer. It lacked the flavor, the purity, the charisma of American beers and she thought one would only drink it if they were a sad lonely businessman trying to get drunk and forget all their problems. And Jessica was not a sad lonely Japanese businessman. She was the Violent Violet, a hellion to the ninth degree, and she was going to have her fun for the night.

"I can still drink more than you though." Jessica's smirk returned. They were one and one, and Jessica was not going to leave the bar until she could break the deadlock.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:37 am

The cowgirl looked on as Jessica held the beer up against her head and with it. The Outlaw couldn't really blame the girl, she had taken a few heavy blows to her head and more so she had been knocked out with a mighty texan piledriver, so it was only fitting that she had a massive headache. " Corse it could've, I reckon it would'a been a better fight if'ya could put up one that is." Josey mocked Jessica a bit, though it was in a pretty light hearted manner. As the Violent Violet took the whole ass kicking so well, it wasn't as if Josey could be a complete bitch towards her...complete bitch.

When the girl drank up the bottle and threw it against the wall, all Josey would do was to cross her arms under her large breasts and nod her head. Seeing the girl wobble was pretty hilarious and got a smile to crack up upon Josey's face. " Can'ya now  ? That's a pretty bold statement there ya'know that right ?" Josey let out as she'd move up a step closer to the Violet haired girl as she would pose a challenging face. " Losin' twice in a row won't do ya'well." The cowgirl let out as she'd keep a wide cocky smirk upon her face as her eyes would keep a firm glare into Jessica's.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next