by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lucy Grange vs Bryan Daniels.

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Lucy Grange vs Bryan Daniels. - Page 4 Empty Re: Lucy Grange vs Bryan Daniels.

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:06 pm

Lucy had busted out some fancy acrobatics, thankful those gym lessons at high school paid off for her. Her old man gave her the best stuff, and based on Bryan's reaction from her attack it was clear he had been taken aback by the feat of skill. As Lucy collided with her opponent she inwardly mused that would look great on the replay, just Bryan standing flabbergasted at her athletic prowess.

After whacking her elbow out and flooring B-RY, Lucy rolled away to his side to gather distance. "Hah, take that pretty boy." Ms Grange would take the chance to crawl to the ropes. She needed to try and get vertical as soon as possible, Bryan may have the power and height advantage sure. But Lucy had the powers of agility and Waifuness, if that was even a word. But now she just hoped she could get to those ropes and start getting back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:09 am

”Yeah, Yeah…least I look good…” While it certainly didn’t feel like a train hit him, the back-flipping Brit could still pack a whallop if given the speed and opportunity. Bryan still held his nose and breathed heavily through it to make sure nothing was obstructed as her rolled to his side soon after Lucy made her long crawl to the ropes. Every time he let Lucy knock him flat on his back he knew he was gonna hear it from the guys back at work, and if he lost to a school girl...hoo boy...there was more on the line than he thought.

By the time Lucy would get to the ropes, Bryan would have turned to his side and worked his way back to his own feet. He shook his noggin one last time to get his head back in the game. Bryan was hurting but he knew Lucy was still worse for wear out of the both of them by a small margin. Keeping the on pressure was more important than checkin to make sure his nose wasn’t crooked….but not by a lot.

Once he saw Lucy standing tall and leaning against the ropes, Bryan would rush over to the British princess and attempt to push her back against the ropes with one forearm before reeling back with his other arm and hook a strike to her chin with his bulging bicep, uppercutting her square in that cute jaw of hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:31 pm

Lucy blew some blonde strands out of her view, and made a mental note to herself that she should really have it tied in a ponytail or something. It had gotten longer since her absence from active matches.

Ms Grange was about to try and advance towards Bryan, to attempt some more athletic offense. When he had taken the fight to her, and had forced her against the ropes. Lucy struggled, thinking that her opponent was attempting to choke her against the cables.

When suddenly a huge jolt of pain shot up through her jaw, Lucy's gaze went upwards towards the lights. The impact sending the British waifu for a loop, and she was now stunned for the time being. Her arms hadn't given out, so Lucy wasn't going to slump to the floor. But she was out right now, and could only mutter out "....bugger..."

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:29 pm

The collision of bulging muscle on dainty chin had the expected outcome, Britains’ baby girl having her clock cleaned as she started counting the number of stage lights hanging along the stadium ceiling. The crowd winced noticeably as Lucy was rocked by the uppercut and now leaned against the ropes as her support system.

…Yeah Bryan may have gone a bit overboard with that hooking uppercut, but Lucy kept pestering him about not holding back and shit! Still though, after seeing Lucy get stunned senseless he figured now was the best time to put a bow on this one and hopefully wrap up his first win before Lucy got her second or third wind…whichever one she was up to.

Leaning forward and hooking his sweaty arm across her chest and over her shoulder with his other hand placed on the small of her back, Bryan yanked the lifeless Brit off the ropes and clutched her tightly against his chiseled pecs until they were brought center stage in the middle of the ring. Slipping his right leg behind Lucy’s right thigh, Bryan gradually arched forward with Lucy bending backwards along with him. Bryan maintained the perilous and somewhat intimate position to whisper a few brief words.  

“Don’t worry Luc, ice cream’s still on me~...”
Probably not the most enticing runner-up prize, but Lucy may need something cold to press on her forehead as Bryan would viciously twist backward and implant Lucy face first off the mat in his swinging reverse sto finisher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:28 pm

Lucy was reeling, and Bryan was taking the hint and making to finish the British waifu off. Which was good for him, cause otherwise Ms Grange would keep busting out fancy moves over and over. Lucy could maybe turn to modelling, but then again the old man wouldn't approve being overprotective and all.

She was still a tad out of it, even when Bryan grabbed hold of her out from the ropes. Bryan's words made Lucy somewhat more aware of her situation, and she would attempt to move her hand up and try to club Bryan over the head. More out of being stubborn than anything else.

But it was too late, B-RY fired out quicker. Lucy hit the canvas face first, the uppercut she suffered before only making it worse. Ms Grange grunted out upon hitting the mat, and would roll onto her back slumped out.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:01 am

Not a soul in the audience could deny that Lucy was outright decimated by the face planting slam, the reverberating sound of the finisher eerily similar to that of a car collision. Bryan lurched upward to a sitting position once baby girl flopped to his side with only her expanding chest as the only real noticeable sign of life out of her. He glanced over with a concerned look to the knocked silly Brit and couldn’t help but feel he went a tad OD with that finisher...though he was equally worried Lucy’s kingdom of Britain or whatever posse she hangs with may not appreciate the rough treatment...yeah he was still nervous about that.

Without any more hesitation or worrisome daydreams, Bryan crawled over and flattened her chest against his broad back. Once again hooking his arm under the crook of her knees and lifting them over head in double leghook pin, his other hand in the air would be extended skyward with his fingers counting the pin attempt along with the ref.

“1!”….“2!”….

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:33 pm

Lucy was reeling, she felt knackered. Like when she was just starting out in the indy circuit, and she took beatings till she figured out what worked and what didn't. Yeah, a real blast from the past. Ms Grange groaned out, she knew she had lost.

The British waifu knew that soon as she collided with the mat head first, anything else might have been alright. But her head had already been reeling, that was just the straw on the back.

"3!"

Once the bell was rung and Bryan got off her, Lucy would raise a hand to her temple and massage it. She was a bit annoyed at herself, coming back after an injury. Training hard, working to get back into the swing of things. But she gave it a good go, as far as Ms Grange was concerned she was fit and able to compete. Just bad luck that she ran into someone better.

"Note to self, win next match." she thought to herself, breathing upwards and moving strands of hair out of her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:21 pm

The hand Bryan used to count along with the ref curled into a pumped fist once the official officially put an end to the match with that third smack to the mat. He eased up off her and climbed to his feet to give Lucy some time to collect herself and remember what planet she lived on, exhausted yet still unable to resist the urge to flex one of his rippling pecs and wink for a camera off to the sides….come on, it was his first win of his bold new wrestling career!!….it just happened to be against an 18 year old girl….*…maaan, even when I win I lose…*

“Hey Luc, no butt hurt feelings, right? Ya pretty much coached me through the beginning there. I get the feeling if you went full steam straight outta the gate I’d be where you are now. Come on now, up ya go, see if we can get an ice pack for that thing…” Bryan would bend down and offer the fallen Brit a helping hand back to her feet. He had a feeling not everyone backstage would be as unnaturally perky and friendly as her...plus it was the least he could do after upper cutting the taste out of her mouth.

Lucy kept him on his toes and her little gymnastics show towards the beginning gave him cause for concern, but once she started getting rattled and taking some hard knocks Lucy really couldn’t rebound fully from it. And that’s what most would have considered being the deciding factor in this match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:52 pm

Lucy let a smile when she heard Bryan's offer to get a hand up, might as well take it. She'd rather have a helping hand after the match than be beaten down, no shame in losing fairly.

"Ah cheers." Lucy would mutter out as she got a helping hand up.

Ms Grange would then take a deep breath and move some hair strands out the way, before saying to Bryan "Thought I was nearly there, but I guess it's ring rust. You see back in the Summer Splash pay per view, I uh...got put on the injured list. But still I think I did okay, that's what my old man would tell me. I think my next match, that'll be one I win."

The Brit was a bit disappointed in herself, but knew that she lost fair and square. Like her Brother said no point in being sore. Lucy would pat Bryan on the shoulder and say "I'll be fine getting outta here Bryan don't worry, enjoy the limelight. If you ever want to hang out or something then I ain't hard to find, take care dude." Ms Grange would then carefully exit the ring and slink backstage, she wasn't one to rob a good sport of their earned win after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:15 am

“...Ah….yeah, that was….that was probably it. Later…” Bryan just kind of stood there with a slight sag in his shoulders after Lucy left him all by his lonesome in the ring.

*‘Enjoy the limelight’ she says. And just how the heck am I supposed to do that after she tells me I’ve just gotten through pummeling not just an 18-year old girl, but apparently one coming off the injured list?!*
The audience voiced their approval at the newcomer’s winning debut but Bryan could hardly reflect their sentiment now, scratching back of his head with an annoyed look on his face before rolling below the bottom rope and making his way backstage.

For some peace of mind and to ease that guilty conscience of his he’d need to do something nice for the blonde brit. Luckily, Christmas was right around the corner…wait, did Lucy just intentionally send him on a guilt trip?

Winner - Bryan Daniels via pinfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4