by Blade/speranza Today at 8:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 5:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 4:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lucy Grange vs Bryan Daniels.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lucy Grange vs Bryan Daniels. - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucy Grange vs Bryan Daniels.

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:46 am

Lucy grunted out loud when the thump on her back was felt, and she was so close to the ropes as well. But Bryan was keeping the pressure on her, just like what her Brother would do when they sparred. That was fantastic, Lucy kinda had an idea of her opponent's game plan at least.

Her eyes then went wide as she got hoisted up into the air by her skirt, but that wasn't the first time something like that had happened to her. Considering what she was wearing was her usual ring attire, her skirt often flashed her underwear when she did backflips and dropkicks after all. But Ms Grange wasn't panicking, at least not yet.

And considering that Bryan was doing what she'd call a bit of a mistake, and that was parading the British waif-fu around in the hold. Lucy decided to try and capitalise on this error with her free arm, and quickly delivered a swift elbow to the back of Bryan's head. If she managed to fire that off Lucy would hope to do it again by going for the back of the neck. "Nuh uh!" Lucy would say as she used what she had.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:30 am

“Phew …your heavier than I thought baby girl. Might wanna take it easy on those British sweets and the Cornettos, huh?” Bryan may have been playing with fire by jabbing at Lucy’s weight, but with the nimble Brit seemingly limp in his arms he was confident he could get away with some playful quips at the moment.  B-Ry flashed a toothy grin to the audience while the Brit hung in his arms, which quickily vanished when Lucy started pelting his noggin with nonstop elbow strikes.

“Tch!! Damn!! Would ya qui-Ah!!”
Bryan’s head nudged to the side with blow to the head, squinting his eyes as his grip on her skirt loosened. Lucy started to sag in his arms before B-RY sucked it up and clenched her tighter than ever before cutting his loses and dropping down on top of her for an impromptu body slam.

“Jeez kid…not cool…”
Soon afterward Bryan would lift himself up off the mat and turn his back to Lucy, slowly lurching up while rubbing the back of his head vigorously. It may not have been as crowd pleasing as a fallaway slam but at least he got SOMETHING in exchange for his head pains.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:09 am

"British sweets are better than any other country's." Lucy snorted, just cause she liked white chocolate flavoured ice cream. Which was freshly made on the day she eat it as well!

Ms Grange was hoping to buy herself some time, and clobbering Bryan over the back of the head seemed like the way to go. Just when it looked like Lucy might be able to mount some offense though she was slammed hard down onto the mat.

"Argh! Dammit!" Lucy yelped out, her back lit up from that slam attack. Ms Grange was thankful her rib had healed up long ago, else that'd have hurt a lot more than it did. She groaned out and held her back with one hand, noticing that Bryan had his back turned to her.

Her old man taught her to never have her back to her foe, but while he was doing that it was giving her valuable time to catch her breath and recover. She was too stunned to try anything right now, instead Lucy would wait and see what her opponent would do next.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:15 pm

Bryan would have loved to educate dear Lucy on the more exquisite desserts that he’s partaken of during his globetrotting career, but he couldn’t even think straight right now let alone tell her about these Amsterdam brownies that would totally…then again, Lucy may be too young for that.

“Nnngh…” Ruffling the his hair with a wincing expression, the pain in his head eased away somewhat as he got to his feet. Glancing over his shoulders to see Lucy apparently still flat on her backside, Bryan pushed forward and intended to keep up the pressure while the advantage was still semi his.

Sprinting to her side, B-RY’s style for flair over practically was shining through as he bent low to place his hands on the mat before lifting himself up into high reaching hand stand with his toes pointed to the roof. After a second or two of some immature grandstanding to show off his athleticism, B-RY would push himself off the mat and flip backward intending to drop a thunderous leg drop over Lucy’s chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:08 am

Lucy was half in pain and half playing possum, sure she hurt a bit but Ms Grange could certainly keep going. After all her regular sparring partner was a huge British bloke. taller and stronger than B-RY was. In fact the similarity between their names was not lost on the British baby girl, both dashing guys with a flair for showmanship.

Ms Grange remained calm under pressure, it seemed that out the two guys Bryan was the much more flashier. Though no doubt just as deadly, Lucy quickly formed an idea in her crazy little brain. Otherwise it could be disaster for her.

"Now!" Lucy thought to herself, right as Bryan was at the peak of his move. The part where he couldn't stop it, Lucy did something. Not trying to jump up and turn and turn the move into a powerbomb, she wasn't going to risk that like her big and strong Bro would. No she'd quickly scramble out of harms way by rolling to the left.

With Bryan left to eat canvas instead of crushing the British waif-fu under him, Lucy would rush to her crouching position. And attempt to dropkick Bryan in the chest, flashing her panties as she did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:51 am

*Aww, yeah…this is gonna look sick on the replay!!…*Despite being upside down with blood rushing to his head, Bryan still had the mental acumen to pat himself on the back for a killer move he just made up on the spot. Spontaneous at the risk of being illogical, that’s how you when’em over…..course it might help if you didn’t end up looking like a jackass when your move hits nothing but cold hard mat.

“Shiiit that stings!!” Bryan nursed his sore leg muscles after the prolonged leg drop missed completely and only served to shake the ring a bit and earn a few laughs from the audience at Bryans expense. Lucy just did NOT want to go with the program here, the baby Brit proving herself to quite the spirited firecracker and certainly was making B-RY work hard for his paycheck. His wincing expression only eased up just in time to catch a split-second showing of Lucy’s panties in all their glory before her dropkick collided with his chest and knocked him back down to the mat .

“Oooph!!...man, wazzat union jack I jus saw?...” Bryan clutched his aching chest and turned to his side while muttering what he could have sworn was the U.K. flag on those undergarments flashed before him….then again, it could have all just been in his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:49 am

Lucy landed on the mat belly first with a thudding noise, she could tell from Bryan's dazed reaction that her attack had worked. Being flashy was good, but making sure not wasting time following through was more important. Otherwise it could backfire, Lucy knew that enough times when she wrestling in the Asian indy circuit.

Ms Grange grunted as she got to her knees, and B-RY was right she was wearing Union Jack underwear. Britain's baby girl wouldn't exchange her garments for that of a lesser pair! Perish the thought! But anyway Lucy saw that her opponent was reeling from that attack, and sought to take advantage of it.

With their close proximity together Lucy rushed from her knees and tried to hook Bryan's leg for a pin attempt. In all honesty Ms Grange highly doubted this would work, but it could send a message to her opponent at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:32 am

It wasn’t so much the force behind the kick…well that was a big part actually…but more the fact that it hit square in his chest and took more wind out of him than he would’ve thought. He only just lowered started to lean back up when Lucy nudged him back him down from the insultingly early pin attempt.

“1!!”

*The hell!!* Before the ref could reach two B-RY shot his arm up and rolled to his side away from the Brit. Though by no means in danger of losing, the early pin was an unhelpful reminder that despite his early lead he could still lose this thing and get pinned by a skinny 18 year old girl...what a way to start out his wrestling career. “The fuck Lucy, can’t you give me a little me credit than that? Thought we were cool…” Bryan said while gradually rising upward from his knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:39 am

Yeah Lucy was very certain that pin wouldn't have worked, Bryan still had fire in him she could tell that much at least. Still might as well have done Ms Grange figured, served as a warning. Lucy wasn't some little schoolgirl, she was a waifu. The sort who your parents wouldn't want you dating, but you'd still see in secret.

Ms Grange snickered, she moved back onto her knees and put her hands on her hips. "We are cool, you ain't cheating. Just showing you this ain't some photo shoot. If I don't try to win then my old man would chew my ears out, so yeah I gotta try." she explained.

Lucy would then get back up and get some distance from her opponent, a smile on her face as she said "Remember I'm part of the best the United Kingdom has to offer, so you know....do your best!" hopping about as she got ready for the next part of the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:19 am

Man…B-RY WISHED this was just another photo shoot. Least there he was in his element and no obnoxious 18 year old Brit’s were elbowing him in the head and trying to kick his heart out of his chest. Sitting still for a camera half naked with a vacant look in your eyes was practically therapeutic compared to this.

“I know, I know….You’re the Duchess Of Cambridge or something. Just hope your pops doesn’t ground you after seeing how bad you lose here~…” Bryan quipped teasingly while he slid his thumb down the side of his nose with a smirk on his face, walking around the ring perpendicular to Lucy as she hopped about. Still a tad irate at the early pin, Bryan got the vibe that all Lucy wanted was to bring the best out of him. Now that he thought about it, Lucy was probably the best draw he could’ve gotten for his debut match. Someone taking it slow and easing him into things rather than a muscle bound man-eater looking to crack his spine with her legs.

“Really though…appreciate all the encouragement towards the frosh, baby girl, but sumthin tells me you won’t like the result…” Without a second to spare B-RY would dash forward and attempt to wrap his arms around Lucy’s slim waist to carry her along for the ride to the turnbuckle with his shoulder driving deep into her gut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next