Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Testing the mad beast!

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Testing the mad beast! - Page 7 Empty Re: Testing the mad beast!

Post by KillerV Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm

King knee is hurting and hurting by the second and Miko isnt helping with all that annoying taunts of hers, he wanted to give her the Iron Claw on that pretty hot face of her and shut that bitch up. "Grrrrr.... why dont you.... come closer and I'll show you some pain!" He shouted while slowly getting up and using only his good leg to help himself standing, temporarily that is.

Seeing her sexy walks using her hips to sway side by side, its mesmerizing especially that nice look pair of jugs, but hes more angry than perverted right now, King hoping to strike at her when shes close enough, trying to hoping only his good leg to lunge himself right at her, swing the beast right fist aiming right at her forehead. "Hurgh!" Hopefully he doesnt miss or the great man beast will fall face first.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:23 pm

Miko thought King was too week to fight back so as she approached King. Miko was caught by surprise as King punched Miko in the face. Miko stumbled backwards holding her head in pain. "Damnit." Miko said as she would stop stumbling backwards before glaring at King. "Alright, that is it." Miko would yell as she would stumble forward to send a sharp kick right at King's injured knee.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:02 pm

The beast lunches him right at Miko hoping to get a wallop punch right to her skull, which it indeed connects but it wasnt enough to knock her down, possibly his knee wasnt giving him enough friction and force behind it. "HA! Take that bit---- GAHH!"

But what even stopping him more is when she went back to attack him with a kick to his injured knee, quickly knocking the big bad beast down on the mat on his side, clutching his knee wincing. "Fuck!"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:01 pm

Miko looked down at he injured King. "You should just accept your defeat." Miko would say as she would start to stomp on the downed King. "I am going to break your leg before i break your spirit." Miko would then reach to grab King's injured leg to try and drag him to the center of the ring before kicking at King's injured knee.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:19 pm

King growling from his injured knee, if only he didn't have this problem he would realky seriously whoop that girl ass all over the ring, but no he is having so much difficulty recovering and her stomps isn't helping. "Gahhhh! Fuck you!"

He soon found himself getting dragged to the center of the ring by his weaken leg, he vicious kicks just making the mad beast shouting out in pain, trying to pull his leg out from her. "Gah! Let go you slut! Ngh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:15 pm

Miko wanted King to scream in pain and she kept a strong hold on his leg. "Just give up." Miko would say as she would kick at King's injured knee again. Miko would then let go of King's leg before jumping in the air to try and slam her butt into King's stomach. "I am going to enjoy this." Miko would say as she would rake her nails down King's chest.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:22 pm

King tries to pull his leg out of her hands but it was so damn weak and hurts like fuck, she was just being a vicious as he did to her, she wanting him to give up like its a goal to humiliate and forcing him to tap out or beg for mercy, something would never do, ever.

Though he continues to take the beating from her advantage, she jumped up to sat down hard on his stomach which he puffed out some air yet cant tell due to this mask, but can really tell as his chest getting rake hard by her freakin sharp nails. "GAHHH!" He tries to grab hold of her wrists to hold her still, stopping her from whatever shes trying to do. "Bitch! Nghh.... I wont.... give up to you!" The beast is stubborn.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Miko would rake her nails across King's chest one more time before King was able to grab onto her wrists. "Just give up." Miko would say as she would bounce on King's stomach to try and drive the air out of him. "You can not beat me." Miko would say as she would try to pull one of her hands free so she could punch King in his face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:44 pm

While King grabbing onto her wrists to keep her from raking more on his large chest, showing some red lines all over before she start bouncing using her ass on his stomach to pushes some air out of him. "Ughhhh.... why wont you bounce like that in bed with me!" He joked with her before her hands slipping out from his grips and punched him in the face. "Gahhh.... grrr fuck you Im not... gonna give up!" Though with more and more lack of air in him, he can feel getting weaker and weaker.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:48 pm

Miko would feel a little satisfied as she punched King in the face. "Sorry i don't date weaklings." Miko would say as she would punch King in the face again while bouncing on his stomach. "Then if you won't give i am going to just hurt you until you pass out." Miko would say as she would pull his fist back to punch King in his nuts again. "Give up or i will pound your manhood into paste."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next