Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Testing the mad beast!

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Testing the mad beast! - Page 4 Empty Re: Testing the mad beast!

Post by KillerV Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:31 am

King groaned that his crotch took a punch, even it isnt that strong but his balls is fragile as a light bulb, not good ta all. King tries to recover quickly or at least hoping to grab hold of Miko to keep her down from attacking him more, but she was quick enough to get by his side to punch at his weaken knee. "Grrr damnit!"

He dropped down on his knee and turn to his side on the mat, clutching his crotch and knee shaking his head that he isnt in a good shape at this moment, the punk Miko not gonna get away with this.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:08 am

Miko smiled as she brought King down to the mat. "You are not so tough." Miko would say as she would stand over King to stomp on him a few times. "This match will be over before i know it." Miko would say as she would take a step back before trying to kick King in his side. "I suggest you sty down or else i might accidentally plant my foot between your legs a few times." Miko would say as she would try to push King onto his back so she could mount his chest to go for the pin.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:13 am

King growled from the surprised low blow that hurts like fuck, he doesnt like it one bit though in reverse role he does love it very much if he get a shot at her when the mad beast get a chance sooner or later.

But Miko isnt letting him up or recover at all, stomping and kicking the beast down and even kick him hard to the side until he rolled facing up before Miko mounted on his chest, looking up at her face passed her large busts. "Grrrr.... just you wait.... you will get your ass handed by me!" He promised.

He tried reaching up after when he can get his arms out underneath Miko where he was clutching his balls and stomach, hoping to grab the middle top of her netting shirt thing she wears with his one hand to pull and yank her down close enough, clutching his free hand tightly and growling at her. "Nice breasts, large and busty.... but your fucking face!" She have a pretty hot face honestly, but his free fist try to swing up at her forehead to stunning her for some free shots. "Hurr.... hurr.... HUR!"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:36 am

Miko figured she could keep King down for a couple of seconds as he tended to his injured crotch and knee but it seems like King was tougher than Miko thought. Soon Miko found King holding onto her shirt and swinging a fist at her face. Miko could not get her arms up in time and King punched her right in the face. Miko was daze dby the hit and she tried to get off King but his grip on her shirt kept Miko on top of King and in a very vulnerable position.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:37 pm

King should of grabbed her by the breast and pull her down before smacking that head of hers weaken the busty Miko who straddle on his large body, but now shes dazed from his punches and trying to nurse his crotch and knee as he can, if only she get off him. "Grrr.... unghh......"

He tries to pull her net shirt down so that he can slide her head under his muscle arm before his free hand reaching down onto her outfit, hopefully yank her off him as he falls backward, aiming to slam her over onto the mat from a ground suplex, he prefers doing something much higher and much more painful, but this will do. "GRRRR!"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:37 am

Miko was still recovering from the punch to her forehead when King wrapped his arms around her head. Miko pushed weakly against his muscled arm before she was slammed into the mat from her sitting position. Miko rolled onto her back after hitting the mat as she tried to recover after taking those two hits and Miko hoped that she could get up before King managed to get ahold of her again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:48 pm

King is powerful and deadly man beast even after taking a hit to the crotch and his weaken knee, proven to Miko that he isnt some easy target for anyone to take advantage of, took her down by a hard ground suplex that lay her on the mat.

After that happened, he slowly roll to his side and instead of going after Miko, his smartest choice is to take this chance to recover his injured crotch and knee, crawling towards to the nearest turnbuckle and sitting in the corner resting his back, cupping his crotch and holding on his knee, glaring at Miko. "Grrr.... ngh.... thats what you get bitch.... unn...."

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:31 am

Miko was thankful that King was not able to get up and attack her again and as he got to his feet Miko did the same. "Ahh, did i hurt the big bad man?" Miko would say with a coy grin on her face as she looked at King. "Well, i hope you are ready for more becuase by the end of this you will be begging for mercy." Miko would say before sprinting at King and trying to dropkick him right in the chest.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:45 pm

King groaned while nursing his crotch and knee until he can slowly yet finally up to his feet against the corner, looking up right at Miko with her cocky words after he did some damages to her body. "Grrr.... you'll be the one hurting AND begging after Im done with you...."

Though while he still recovering, Miko rushes at him until she jumped to dropkick the man beast large chest. "Ugh!" It knocked the big man right into the corner but his arms went up to hold himself on the top ropes, not letting himself fall over, growling at Miko in angry. "Ngrrrrr!"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:19 pm

Miko landed in front of King after planting both her feet into his chest. "You really should learn to protect yourself." Miko would say from her downed position. Miko would then launch her foot up to try and kick King between his legs while he rested against the ropes. You are just making this too easy." Miko said as she played dirty.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next