Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Post Summer Splash Bikini Special! Angel vs. Natasha!

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Post Summer Splash Bikini Special! Angel vs. Natasha! - Page 6 Empty Re: Post Summer Splash Bikini Special! Angel vs. Natasha!

Post by Alexandra Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:06 am

Angel took a few steps around the ring, continuing her celebration as the crowd continued to pour on their cheers and applause for her. After several more moments of basking in their praise, she turned back towards Natasha, and began to make her way towards her, her ever-present cocky grin spreading across her face.

As she neared the woman, she draped her title over her shoulder, and planted her now free hand onto her hip, cocking it to the side in a sexy, confident pose, as she looked down towards Natasha. She grinned down towards her for a few seconds, then called out to the bluenette, her tanned, sweat-covered body glistening and sparkling under the hot light of the sun.

"So...you were saying I couldn't call myself the best damn wrestler in the company until I kicked your ass, right?" She tilted her head to the side, and grinned a little bit wider. "Well...it looks to me like that just happened, chica..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post Summer Splash Bikini Special! Angel vs. Natasha! - Page 6 Empty Re: Post Summer Splash Bikini Special! Angel vs. Natasha!

Post by daemongirl Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:13 am

Natasha's eyes found Angel's gaze and didn't look away as the woman made her way over with the belt draped over her shoulder, Angel sporting the cocky grin Natasha had hoped to knock off her lips as she stood over the Frenchwoman. She should have realized Angel wouldn't truly be satisfied until she had gotten in a few words with the loser, but if the woman thought Natasha was going to play the role of the broken and defeated woman she was going to be disappointed.

"I did say something like that didn't I?" Natasha replied with a smirk of her own as she pushed herself up off the mat, rising back up onto her feet to stand before Angel with her arms crossed just under her breasts. Glancing down at Angel's still naked chest she couldn't help but laugh, taking solace in the fact she had at the very least given the crowd a rare treat. "Not sure I'd call barely getting the win kicking my ass but I concede, you're the best wrestler in the company....today. Tomorrow is a different story however, and so is the day I get my rematch with you."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:22 am

Angel raised an eyebrow at Natasha's words, but let the woman speak. Once she was done, the Latina stepped forward, closer towards her, so that her body was just barely pressing against Natasha's own, Angel arching her back to gently push herself closer against the heiress. Her voice dropped to a quieter tone, but didn't lose it's edge, the Latina staring right into Natasha's eyes as she spoke.

"Nothing 'barely' about it, chica. You got cocky and thought I was done too soon. Trust me, I could have gone a lot longer if I had to." She smirked, and gently rolled her shoulders back before she continued. "And damn right I'm the best today. I'll still be the best tomorrow too, and the day after that, and the day after that, too."

She could hear the crowd starting to get rowdy again, starting to yell and scream at how close the two women were. Angel rolled her eyes, and decided to end things before they got too hyped up over something that wasn't going to happen. She stepped back from Natasha, and turned away from her, taking a step away before stopping, and looking back over her shoulder at her, her ever-present smirk still on her face.

"I'd be careful about what you wish for, chica. Rematches don't come easy, and I can promise that if it happens, it'll end the same way, you know?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:37 am

Natasha saw that eyebrow of Angel's go up and she knew the woman wasn't going to just let those words go without an answer. She did not expect her to come so close however, Natasha now arcing an eyebrow in surprise as Angel pressed her body lightly up against her own, their breasts gently brushing against one another with the crowd starting to grow restless once more at this delectable sight. Natasha was of like mind with those in the crowd calling for a very different kind of match to begin, even if her knee and everything else was killing her, but she knew nothing of the sort was about to happen.

She heard Angel out with her smile never faltering, rather enjoying herself despite having just lost. "But its the day after that when I will face you again, and then I promise you won't be the best." She said, raising her hand with two fingers up. "One more and that day would have been today, so keep thinking it wasn't a close win if you want, I know the truth."

Natasha watched as Angel pulled away, the excitement in the crowd going out as they broke apart. "With you topless? I wouldn't mind that bit of history repeating itself, but when we have our rematch be prepared for a different outcome."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:45 am

Angel rolled her eyes at Natasha's final words, shaking her head as she looked away from her again. Let the girl think what she wanted, Angel knew that Natasha wasn't on her level. Let her keep thinking she could take the Latina. Angel knew just how good she was, and she wasn't about to let some delusional hentai wrestler ever top her in a real match.

She shook her head and raised her shoulders up into a shrug, then went to make her leave, slipping out of the ring and heading back up the ramp to the 'backstage' area of the makeshift arena, pleased with her win and ready to spend the rest of the day relaxing.

Winner by pinfall: Angel
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6