Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aniek and Anja. Train harder...

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Aniek and Anja. Train harder... - Page 5 Empty Re: Aniek and Anja. Train harder...

Post by LunarOcean Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:41 pm

"Maybe there is a code here... a very flexible one I take it." She chuckled a little at the thought. It was so stereotypically European of them to have their haughty unspoken rules and female take on chivalry. Yet here was so lowbrow by comparison yet she couldn't help but be enticed by this down and dirty place.

"Well... shall we get back to wrestling now?" She said, hefting herself up.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Aniek and Anja. Train harder... - Page 5 Empty Re: Aniek and Anja. Train harder...

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:24 pm

"I think you would be surprised how versatile people are here. I would not even say that the most bitchy ones are in the majority here, most wrestlers are really nice, and there are much more face vs. face matches here, the usual dynamic does not really take place here. But a code of honor, I guess that is too much to ask for from most girls. Although I am realyl looking forward to see you look for it, in a match."
Anja giggled lightly at the end of her sentences. That would really by funny to know, if and how Aniek could sell a code like that to their fellow wrestlers. and speaking of wrestling, she would also get up to shake her limbs a little.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:40 pm

"Isn't that a little imperialist for a European like me?" She spoke, rising up to her feet and shaking her arms. Even if it was just loosening up, her biceps flexed for a few short moments. Smooth, dome-like, and clearly the work of years of physical maintenance. "Enlightened warrior woman goes to faraway heathen land, teaching the lesser lesbians how to wrestle like the civilized women of Europa. It'd be a quick way to get marked as the pretentious heel, wouldn't it?"

"Heel" and "face" were characterizations that didn't really exist back in Aphrodite Productions, at least not in such a clear cut way. While she was a nice woman, Aniek wasn't afraid of playing up the "bad girl", although how she did so was more implicit and low key than the theatrics of bigger name professional outlets.

"You don't seem down and dirty like some of the catfighters I've seen. What's your stage schtick?" She asked, pacing around her with two hands raised.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:43 pm

"That is actually a pretty good gimmick if you ask me. Big game safari girl that catches other girls for her desires and to bring culture into the wild lands. A little cartoonish of course, but pretty nice for the video on demand series I guess."
Anja smiled lightly at the thought of an idea like this, although she would not really rule this out for a special idea match.

"I have a Crow-Sting like theme, although more in the heel tweener role. That´s pretty easy for me to play as I see our audience just as customers. Nothing more, nothing less."
She would add before attempting to quick attack Aniek with a frontal knee strike to the stomach.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:04 am

"I'm not one for such tomfoolery. In the ring and on the mats, people came alive in such a way that didn't need scripts and big, bloated entrance videos." Aniek grumbled. While she wasn't outright against the lavish grandeur of pro-wrestling, most of it felt unnecessary at best and ego-stroking at its very worst. She was glad their relatively small time indie production, even when it started to get bigger, never bothered with those theatrics.

"Funny as it sounds, I'd never watched much wre-" Aniek was barely able to bring up her own hands to defend herself and the impact nearly sent her stumbling back. She'd atempt to grab the knee and bite the pain, going for a quick and hasty push to try and trip her, forcing her leg upwards and hopefully sending her off her balance.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:59 pm

"Well, wrestling on the grand stage is entertainment. I don´t really hate everyone individually, but my general dislike of men makes this role very suited for me."
The Blonde replied before her knee strike, finding herself hanging in a rather awkward position after Aniek had caught her at the knee, head down and her arms trying to reach the floor to gain some stability.

"...Gghh...Pretty clever. But that is a move from my book too. "
That was a move Anja would also take in for such a favorable position, so she had also some thought about what to do in such a position and would attempt to swing her upper body between the lower legs of Aniek for stability and a wider arch of her free leg, which she intended to crash into the breast of the other girl, heel forward.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:11 am

"Ah, daring!" Aniek praised, falling back from the surprise impact. Her breast stung, already aroused, but she gritted her teeth and broke the hold. This girl was more of a brawler than she was and likely knew a thing or two about these kinds of tradeoffs. "Men? They might as well have been mythic creatures to Aphrodite Productions!" she laughed before charging back at her.

Going low, Aniek would suddenly rise up, aiming to ram a clothesline to her stomach... and transition it to a semi-bearhug that would life Anja right off of her feet!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:54 pm

Surprise and adaption with moves like this, those were the only two ways Anja could picture how to defeat an experienced, professional wrestler that was virtually towering over her opponents if they were just middle weight girl like herself. Any other victory was either dirty or hentai, at least that wsa what she thought when the two girls separated shorty.

"Uh!"
The clothesline that followed did cost her some air, but then real surprise flickered through her eyes when she was put into the submission hold. A bear hug? not exactly a move she thought of being good when standing and executed like this. She would attempt to use her chance and slap both of her palms with a hard slap against the ears of Aniek to pain and disorient her sense of balance.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:42 pm

"How's the weather up there?" Aniek joked. While it did look like the sort of hug that focused on using the upper body to destroy the lower, Aniek wasn't planning on squeezing her opponent out. She preferred her squeezes body to body - letting her opponent know her own body was stronger than theirs and they were going to be mushed flat against it. Unfortunately for Anja, what she actually had in mind might arguably be more unpleasant.

As Anja's palms honed in like homing missiles on Aniek's ears, the woman swung her body forward for a powerful slam onto the mats. Her palms did connect of course but in the wild heat of the moment, Aniek was too adrenaline pumped to properly register the ringing pain until Aniek's back said hello to the mats. If she was properly stunned, Aniek would attempt to grab her right leg, pulling it forward, and squeezing it tightly between her own for a mock leg bar, affectionately rubbing her inner thigh on the blonde's.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:12 am

With Aniek already twice having had the chance to simply have her way with Anja, who still did not see this as something she had to take seriously in categories of winning or losing, she treaded on a hard to walk path when she banked on the idea that the Blonde was easy to stun. Of course, there was some wind taken out of her sail when she crashed down on the mat with the more heavy girl lying on top of her, but it was a moment that did not last very long, thanks to her stamina.
"What a nice way to go."
She complimented while moving her trapped leg a little bit to pay homage to the move before attempting to yank an arm of Aniek around by grabbing it with both hands and put it on her back in a hammerlock move.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next