Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aniek and Anja. Train harder...

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Aniek and Anja. Train harder... - Page 4 Empty Re: Aniek and Anja. Train harder...

Post by LunarOcean Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:04 am

From afar it looked more like Aniek was engaging in something not exactly very wrestley and more than a few others stopped to see just exactly what was the cause of those warm, pleasure moans. For a few brief moments there was a pleasure that melted them together, replaced by the brisk chill of the air conditioning as Aniek removed herself, skin seemingly sticking to Anja's as she pulled herself off. She had a very sated expression, teasingly pulling back Anja's bangs. Her abs looked harder than they previously had.

"Oh you'd be surprised. I've grinded on many women and what I showed you was at best the basics. The more muscled your opponent is, the harder she will be to make so woozey and moany... which is why you must have a particular strategy." She instructed, still sounding like a professor in spite of how carnal the action was.

"It wasn't strength alone. Your muscles have their sweet spots and ways they liked to be rubbed. I merely took full advantage of that."

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Aniek and Anja. Train harder... - Page 4 Empty Re: Aniek and Anja. Train harder...

Post by Harrier Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:15 am

It seemed pretty hard to imagine that Aniek had trouble to control someone in that position after the resistance of her opponent had gone under the relentless assault that was this treatment. Sighing softly after Aniek was done with her again, it took her a little bit longer to sit up this time.
"So, anybody has some weak spots you say...let us find out then!"
Anja decided before trying to press Aniek down on the mat with both hands and straddle her breast, with her fingers trailing over the abs of the other girl to see in the face of the other girl where her own, personal abs preferences were. Not that she did not believe Aniek when she claimed there were these spots, she had felt them before, but where were the ones of Aniek?

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:20 pm

Aniek slammed onto the mat with an "Ouf!" as Aniek quickly sat onto her breasts, flattening them against her torso. She grunted into her rear, her own breasts quite aroused and dense, almost like tough cushions for the blonde's buttocks.

"Now, isn't that cheating?" She asked, unable to stop herself from chuckling as she arched her body upwards. Anja though was hard at work inspecting her abdomen, running fingers along it like a painter's brush. She bit back a sigh as the sides of her tummy, over the clefts of her strong muscles, were given a trace. Yet the sudden tightening her muscles, even if it was for a very short moment.

"Thinking outside the box at the very least!" she shouted before she attemtped to swing her legs upwards, hoping to scissor her head and fling her forwards!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:23 pm

"Cheating? You make this sound like we have match or something. I don´t know about you, but from where I come from, a gym sparring is not a match, therefore cheating is impossible. And when one girl shows the other some technique, it is also more of a learning experience than a cheat."
Anja grinned lightly while she searched Aniek´s body for that little weaknesses. They seemed to be in the outer rim of her belly area, but that alone was already a work of art, ready to admire.

"Gah!"
With honest surprise in the face, the Blonde was scissored easily and flung through the air while her hands were reflexively shooting up to the throat to get the legs of, but it was already too late.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:51 pm

"And this is what happens to those who aim low~" She teased as she gripped Anja's wrists from behind, aiming to limit her upper body motions. Before the blonde would be able to throw a witty comeback, Aniek flopped her upper torso upon her. Like a pair of falling missiles, her dense and fairly heavy rack squashed right down onto Anja's, forcing it to mushroom out like a flattened pillow. Her abs rubbed into the blonde's face while her powerful bust began to circle around and roughly massage the blonde's boobs, nipples callously running and digging into skin while she squished her to and fro.

"I do more than just full body pins~" She teased, jiggling her chest left and right and causing Anja's likely very aroused counterparts to wobble in obeisance.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:27 pm

"...Whoof..."
Anja was really excited about how things were managed by Aniek. She put up only a token resistance and had an excited and anticipating smile on the face when Aniek literally smashed her under her body, rubbing and gliding against her own, nearly immobile upper body.
"...UAH!..."
The scream she was giving away was full of joy and lust when the machine grinded against her body, causing it to bend against the body grinding against it with as much force as possible, while her legs would move a littel through the air and bridge her more into the body of Aniek, moaning in delight.
"You really know how to...mmhhnn...win over a girl, Aniek-chan..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:31 am

"Fallen for my charms so easily now~?" Aniek purred, squishing downwards on Anja's now presumably quite soft, puffy breasts. Giving her a quick lick on the abs, she finally removed herself and pulled the German pancake across her lap, running fingers through her hair. "You're much mellower... and tamer now."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:52 pm

"...Mmhh..."
She cooed. Then, after the lick, the slightly shivering Blonde was indeed pretty tame at this moment, having laid down her reasons for it some time ago. She was not her to have a real match with Aniek.
"What did you expect, me being a girl that can´t take no for an answer, or a nymphomaniac that is always on the lookout for fresh meat? If so, sorry to disappoint you. My ruthless aggression days are pretty much over. But..."
Her hands would wander up to the boobs of the other girl to squeeze them gently.
"...that does not mean that I don´t take what i see and what I want..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:50 pm

"Nnnngh!" It was hard not to be aroused as her erect melons were now more susceptible to arousal. It shot through her body like an electric flood and Anja's words turned into a distant mumble. Jerking to the right, she clutched at Anja's hands, pulling away at them. She didn't want to get worked up this early into the day after all. "Back in Aphrodite, this would be considered a very dirty, dishonourable move."

Pulling her arms away, she fell back and wrapped her legs around her, hugging her from the rear. "We considered breast-grabbing as an admission of cowardice. You only used your hands if you were afraid to go up against someone chest to chest~"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:13 am

"Really? Yeah, welcome to AFW then."
Anja laughed after playfully sticking her tongue out, even when her body was tightly hugged by the legs of the other girl. This production was pretty interesting, that was not hard to admit, but in AFW, the girls would probably have to come around someday. Not everybody would want to play by the rules in this manner.
"I guess people here don´t adhere to this code of honor. I guess you have probably already noticed that in matches, or not?"
She finally voiced this concern, although it was merely out of curiosity. There were so many strange birds here that most of them probably did not know how rules worked, any rules.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next