» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aniek and Anja. Train harder...

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Aniek and Anja. Train harder... - Page 2 Empty Re: Aniek and Anja. Train harder...

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:56 am

The Blonde knew that it would not be easy to move a big girl, with her having to resort to any tricks and attempting to use every small opening she had. So she was a little surprised when Aniek gave ground and seemed more inclined to talk, although Anja had to work to keep it that way.

"I am not an AFW girl, they can keep all their glitter if you ask me, I just want to defeat and seduce as many girls as possible. And after our match is over, I can say that I have no idea what you do exactly with your top stomach muscles. That is a body part I only saw as purely defensive up top our match. I think it is some kind of an attack on the will first and foremost with your impressive body adding to the loss of fighting spirit, therefore it interests me."
She replied with a thoughtful voice, while slowly grinding her lower stomach muscles up and down against the counterparts of Aniek.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Aniek and Anja. Train harder... - Page 2 Empty Re: Aniek and Anja. Train harder...

Post by LunarOcean Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:18 pm

"Well, that's a very ambitious goal you have." She was a little shocked at how much this girl had to say. It sounded pretty crass but then again it wasn't as if AP's roster was full of paragons of moral virtue. She sounded like some of the more blunt and lecherous ladies; a part of her smiled at that. She opened her mouth to sigh as her toned, powerful tummy was given a warm and relaxing rub by Anja. A younger woman would've tightened up like a lock but she was in it for more than the pleasure.

Subtly, she shifted to and fro, feelingte shape, texture, and "terrain" of Anja's belly muscles. She wanted to know how hard they were, whether they were smooth or rough, and how she'd react to little stimuli. Things like a very slight flexing of Aniek's abs, pushing up just a little in an attempt to nick them against Anja's for a bit of friction or heat. She would even subtly slide upwards when Anja slid down, not enough to make it appear she was resisting but just enough to let her know she liked it warm and steamy.

"Slow and deliberate I see." She commented, slowly pushing up against her, letting her know she'd had her fill. "Your pacing is good and you've got a nice core."

Slowly she moved her arms up over Anja's body, one over her back and another over her shoulder. Yet she wasn't resisting. The way she held the blonde seemed to be positioning based rather than attempting to control her from below. Slowly, she spread out her legs and nudged them against the inner side of Anja's

"You don't vary your grinding much however," She commented, attempting to shift her diagonally over herself. She'd press down on her back and try to pull her up before loosening up, shifting her to and fro. "Your lovers will get bored if you just go at them like a jackhammer no~?"

It wasn't like her to be a smooth talking tease but she found it easier to do so when training. Scissoring her legs around one of Anja's, she moved it to and fro as if testing a toy action figure's movement.

"You need to put more power down here - what makes a good grind isn't just the bod but the legs that move it."

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:45 am

"Ambitious is not the word I would use. I don´t force myself upon anyone outside of a ring."
Anja replied honestly, carefully listening to the words of Aniek. It was pretty clear to her that she would lose such an exchange in the end, with the other girl positioning her at her leisure already while they were talking.

"I like it slow. That heightens the senses and the experience in general. I also like to make a point first before I put some variants in it. I am pretty resilient"
Having said that, the Blonde would attempt to push the knee of her free leg against the bottom of Aniek to disrupt her plan, so that she could grind her sex against the counterpart of the other girl instead of her slow muscle grind before.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:23 pm

"So do I," She said, squeezing Anja's leg between the sandwich of sensuality that were her two thighs. "But that's something you should save after you've got them them secured."

As Anja attempted to bump her rump with her knee. Aniek decided to let go and was rewarded with a warm crotch running up against her own. Her own labial lips pursed a little and she gave the blonde a smile. It wasn't a warning for the sudden burst of strength and speed. Grabbing her hands, Aniek would attempt to forcibly roll both of them over. If she was on top of Anja, she'd spread her legs over her's and take her wrists before pressing down her body. Yet she did not flex - the blonde could feel the muscle yet it would disperse against her skin, pinning her in a "Y" shaped position.

"You always start off a grind with your opponent properly secured," She lectured, sounding rather scholarly as she turned herself into a human handcuff. "Once you're confident you can hold them down..."

Aniek flexed her abdominal muscles, turning the toned into a barricade of muscle. Arching her back forward, every inch of her belly seemed to catch and drag against those of Anja, a fiery friction like gravel grinding against sandpaper. It was ten seconds, five to grind all the way up, five all the way down but it had that same slow weightiness as earlier.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:58 pm

It was not very surprising for Anja that she was easily overwhelmed by Aniek after she had worked her in the direction she had wanted, the strength difference was much too big for her to stop the motion. But still ,she was calm and collected while her stomach muscles formed a iron hard wall, and she was sighing amusedly.
"Either I talk, or I fight. Besides, I can´t take you in a direct confrontation and a controlled environment like this. But contrary to all the other girls, I can take your offense and wait until the favor shifts in my direction for a time at least."
She answered with a little giggle, stealing a quick kiss from the lips of the other girl.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:05 pm

"Why not both? Surely it's not too difficult to hold a conversation with your partner." Aniek felt Anja's belly hardening, simply laying on her as she lightly rubbed her abdominals into her's. While it wasn't uncommon for some heavyweights in Aphrodite Productions to see a hardening body as a challenge, one that ended with someone's stomach getting completely flattened by another, she had a more strategic way of dealing with such strategies.

"It sounds like you aren't as confident as you could be. Will you keep on waiting and waiting until you're stiff as a lock, unable to move?" She teased, repaying the kiss with a nuzzle cheek-to-cheek. Slowly, she slid her ab-muscles against Anja's, not merely trying to arouse but finding the soft spots between the little tensed hills of skin where the blonde would be the most sensitive. "It's not always about who's on top or bottom, or who has the bigger muscles."

Slowly rubbing her own on the spaces between the ab muscle bumps, Aniek hummed as she started to unflex, letting her now softer skin mesh and squish over Anja. Her large breasts began to pancake the blondes but she was more focused on comfortably settling them in, letting them smush slowly like warm, buttery mashed potatoes onto the younger woman's. Her crotch began to push and bump on her's.

"I wasn't the biggest competitor in Aphrodite Productions. Neither is Radmilla. If anything... I'm considered light for a heavyweight." Suddenly, her belly muscles began to flex, catching on Anja's again but not trying to crush them in spite of her clear strength. Rather, she was attempting to rub smoothly and quickly, trying to get her to tighten further and become more easily inflamed with frictious passion, all the while her pussy began to press down on Anja's, trying to put her body into a conflicting state between softening up and staying hard. "Yet I've grinded out her and others over a foot taller and much heavier than I."

"A good grind or press even is less about who can squash the other the hardest but rather, who can find all the little needy spots on someone else's body~" She lectured as her enveloping breasts rubbed the front halves of Anja's rack, trapping them in a sensual sea. "It's like looking at a puzzle and trying to slot in the right pieces."

Last edited by LunarOcean on Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:45 am

"There is a difference between a light heavyweight from the power department fighting against a real heavyweight, and a technical middleweight fighting a heavyweight of any size. You have the necessary technique to bridge the small gap between your power and the power of the real heavyweight, but gravity stays gravity for the middleweight."
Despite getting worked over, Anja remained calm while in the grasp of Aniek thanks to her resilience. She would then try to use an idea she recently had, trying to buck her belly up suddenly to disrupt the patterns of the other girl and then bend them over in a sudden impulse so that she would be on top again.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:40 pm

"You're awfully analytical about this~" Aniek teased, surprised at the woman's resilience. In the midst of going up on a grind, Anja thrusted up, easily throwing her off balance and into a roll. However, rather than continuing an exchange of grinds, she would attempt to disconnect and roll of, swerving around using her feet to brace against the mat. Her long hair draped her face as she transitioned to a kneel, facing her blonde opponent.

"You appear to have fought a lot of women in my size-range. At least that's the impression I get..." She asked, moving closer on both knees. "I wonder how many of them you pinned like me~"

Last edited by LunarOcean on Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:41 pm

"You're awfully analytical about this~" Aniek teased, surprised at the woman's resilience. In the midst of going up on a grind, Anja thrusted up, easily throwing her off balance and into a roll. However, rather than continuing an exchange of grinds, she would attempt to disconnect and roll of, swerving around using her feet to brace against the mat. Her long hair draped her face as she transitioned to a kneel, facing her blonde opponent.

"You appear to have fought a lot of women in my size-range. At least that's the impression I get..." She asked, moving closer on both knees. "I wonder how many of them you pinned like me~"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:14 pm

After her move, Aniek left the embrace the two had had running, separating Anja from her. The Blonde was thankful for the break, it would have been hard to withstand someone as sensual as Aniek forever. Only her yearlong training and natural resilience had enabled her to do such things and earn the reputation as being hard to break and always to have under control if you did not want to lose control again.

She also got up on her knees, breathing through.
"My legal custodian insisted that I have to train hard and learn such things. I fought girls that were similar to your size, compared to my own size, my whole life."
For the first time after speaking about her legal custodian, she could smile a little.
"And I pinned a lot of them. It´s a special moment to pin a big girl, with their statuesque bodies at your disposal."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next