Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

dessy

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Old Frenemies (for Kaz)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Old Frenemies (for Kaz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Old Frenemies (for Kaz)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:08 pm

"Uunngghhhh..." Chiyo could only groan under Jiayi as the woman gave her that long sexy roll on her body like a roller on a dough.

She panted as her old colleague finally got off her, her thighs crossed a bit as she writhed on the mat some more. The pink haired girl sighed and smiled at Jiayi, not upset or anything since she enjoyed their short spar in several ways. She held onto the woman's hand and pulled herself up, slightly leaning onto Jiayi after she did.

"I could use a shower... but I think you should take some responsibility too, Jiayi-sama~" she teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:47 pm

"And here I thought you were a strong independent woman who didn't need no Jiayi." She huffed jokingly, crossing her arms and looking away. The audience was beginning to disperse, leaving the two alone to whatever kinks they were working out between one another. Dragging her to a standing height, she sniffed the air tentatively. "The smell I couldn't mistake for anyone else."

Giggling, she hopped away anticipating a punishing strike.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:03 pm

"Maybe, but one should take care of their toy properly!" Chiyo retorted playfully. "Glad that I have such a special place in you, heh~"

She waited for a bit as Jiayi began to hop away, half suspecting some sort of a trap from the woman. The pink haired girl decided not to care about it and rushed forward. Her intention was to simply throw herself over her old colleague, aiming to wrap her legs around Jiayi's waists and her arms around the woman's neck. It's kinda a harmless move form the pink haired girl, but maybe she could use the momentum to drive Jiayi towards the turnbuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:16 pm

"Beneath me, you mean." She giggled, turning to go for the ropes and head out. Her plans were cancelled though when Chiyo came barreling into her, slamming her into te turnbuckle. Thoroughly winded, she groaned as Chiyo wrapped her limbs around her like an octopus, squeezing her against her frustrated body. Grabbinag at her elbows, she tried to pry them apart. She couldn't help but grin at her tenacity, bringing theird excited bodies back into a rubbing hug.

"Oh? You want some more~?" She suddenly flexed hard, grinding around in place, making sure all of Chiyo pressed against her got a good taste of her impressive and often hidden muscle tone. "Didn't you learn to say please first?"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:58 am

"Mmm..." Chiyo groaned as Jiayi squeezed her body despite being cornered, their front once again mashed into each other. "Are you exhausted now? I'd like to ask you to carry me all the way to the shower room, but I guess that might be too much~"

As expected, the blue haired woman reacted quickly even if she was slightly caught off guard. Chiyo loosened her legs, making their embrace a less intense, more cuddly one. She focused herself on rubbing back against Jiayi instead, grinning at her old colleague like an excited schoolgirl.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:22 am

"If it's fine, I wouldn't mind passing out on this pink haired bed of mine~" Her abs began to squash into Chiyo's belly while her crushing breast press would be able to be felt against her ribs. It lasted for only a few seconds but Jiayi could've made it far longer. While she wasn't the strongest of Aphrodite's heavyweights, she had squashed a few younger girls in exhibition matches on occasion, generally taking a more sensual route but not afraid to rub in her dominance of the mat or the ring. 

Giving her tummy a few quick swipes, she slid off of her before stretching her back against the rope. Truth be told, she was rather tired after a good hour of intimate wrestling. "I've got places to go you know, this League is a bit more demanding. But we still have one another's contact information. Shall I be seeing you soon?"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:57 am

"Aww," Chiyo faked a pout before she hopped off Jiayi to give the woman some space. "I guess we'll play with each other some other time then."

She adjusted her breath and stretched herself a bit. It's been a fun sparring, and quite exhaustive too considering she was on the receiving end for the most part. Taking shower together didn't seem like something they could do today. Chiyo didn't mind that, though, since being colleagues once again meant she could still find Jiayi around sooner or later, unless something happened.

"Well, see you around then, Jiayi-samaa," she waved her hand before making her way out of the ring. "I'll watch my back if I were you, heh~" she teased, sticking out her tongue before swirling around. "Tata~"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:27 pm

"The walls have eyes and ears." She warned in that exaggeratedly ominous tone of her's. "I do hope you're better sneaker than a hugger~"

Jiayi was starting to feel the grip of fatigue coming over her muscles and let out a loud yawn. Rolling under the ropes, she waved and laughed, picking up her bag and departing for the shower room. Even if she hadn't seen Chiyo as partner material... perhaps she might be useful in the future.

END

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3