Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A rather misleading name...

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A rather misleading name... - Page 3 Empty Re: A rather misleading name...

Post by Harrier Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Things were now looking pretty grim for Amaya, at least from a perspective of the situation, not her sight of the naked body of Brittany at point blank range. She was ready to do something desperate, but then the Blonde found something in which she had said and let her off the hook, at least for now.

"...Phew..."
A heavy breath escaped her lips before she would attempt to get up, sigh again and began to undress herself, slowly stepping out into the area of the oil wrestling ring, with her hands protecting her private parts by shielding them from the eyes of Brittany.
"I...I guess that suits your taste?"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:37 pm

Brittany watched as Amaya stripped and she followed Amaya into the ring. "Now would you like to finish oiling me up first or should i oil you up first?" Brittany said with a wide grin on her face. "Either way i think i am going to enjoy this match." Brittany said as he would move closer to Amaya and squirt some oil on her covered chest. "Well maybe we should just cover ourselves in oil and rub against each other to spread it." Brittany said as she waited for Amaya to make a move.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:48 pm

Amaya looked at the girl with cautious eyes. The Blonde really enjoyed punishing and flattering her, despite that they had never met before!
"...IH!..."
She yelled when she was hit by the oil, her arms moving involuntarily up and down in surprise, although this should not have really surprised her, but she was slow to react from all this stuff happening.

"Alright, if you like it this way..."
She would finally give in and start to apply oil on the shoulders of Brittany, before she would attempt to step closer so that she could also oil her back, which was basically not oiled at this point, and move there in deeper getting circles.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:27 pm

Brittany reached out her arms to rub Amaya's stomach to spread the oil as Amaya did her shoulders. Brittany however, was alittle more forceful and rough than Amaya was as Brittany was not one who was known for her soft touch. Brittany however, couldn't help but let out a moan as Amaya continued to massage her while she spread the oil. "Don't take too long now. I have to do you next." Brittany said as she turned her head to throw Amaya a smile as she couldn't wait to et her hands on the kawaii girl.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:40 am

Contrary to Brittany, Amaya was much less excited to tangle with the bigger girl. She was pretty much in the same position she had been in her prison time, the smaller girl in a pond full of bigger fish. But on the other hand, it could not be helped, and at least Brittany was much more attractive than most girls she had to deal with in that situation.

"Your backside is nearly dry."
She said in a meek and professional tone before kneeling down before the other girl, massaging the oil into the butt cheeks and the backside of the legs of the other girl. A gulp would escape her mouth still as she was now staring rightly into the womanhood of Brittany...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:38 am

Brittany was starting to get impatient as Amya continued to massage her. Brittany had to smile though when she heard Amaya gulp as the was know kneeling before her. "I can't wait anymore. Let's get started." Brittany said as she owuld reach forward to grab Amaya's hair. "I hope you are ready." Brittany said knowing that Amaya was not prepared for this fight. Brittany then pulled Amaya's face right into her crotch to start the match off.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:48 am

Although her limbs felt a little numb from fear, this time Brittany could not really surprise her with her shoving move as she had already done this before to her.
*Such a cruel bitch*
She though while she felt the hands of the Blonde grab the backside of her head to move her into her womanhood. The Japanese was a little torn between just giving up and just serve the other girl, but she was also not sure if Brittany would react kindly to this, so she would attempt to wrap her arms around the legs of Brittany in an attempt to topple her!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:03 am

Brittany was a little surprised when Amaya grabbed her legs and pulled her down to the mat. Brittany landed with a thud and she let go of Amya's hair. Of course, Brittany wasn't going to take this laying down amd Brittany would quickly sit up and glare at Amaya. "That was not a smart thing to do." Brittany would say as she would try to reach forward to grab Amaya's arm to pull the girl close to her. "I may have to hurt you if you interrupt my fun again." Brittany said as her usual caustic self came out.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:31 am

"Umpf!"
When Brittany fell down, the Japanese had to follow her, and was now basically lying on the legs of the Blonde, so it was pretty easy to pull her up and really close, causing Amaya to look her into the eyes with a blushing, reddening face. Of course the close contact to Brittany had not left her uninfluenced, but this was really hard to digest for her without at least saying something about it.
"I am sorry, M...Miss Luvve. But...but the contract says that you are entitled to a spar to work on your moves in a potential...oil wrestling match. A...and not to shove me in your most private parts unexpectedly... "

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:34 am

Brittany let out a low growl as Amaya talked back to her. "I can do whatever i want. You got that." Brittany yelled out as she would try to roll Amaya and herself over so she could trap Amaya beneath her legs. "I am going to enjoy this. I am going to wear you down and then i am going to have my way with you." Brittany said as she would try to sit up on Amaya's chest if she managed to roll the girl over so she could look down into Amaya's eyes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum