by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 182 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A rather misleading name...

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A rather misleading name... - Page 5 Empty Re: A rather misleading name...

Post by Harrier Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:02 am

"Gaah!"
After successfully trapping Brittany in her waist lock, all she got from the girl was a grimace! A flush panic rushed through her body before she was pulled up at the hair again.
"Ouh! Uh!"
She gasped before her face disappeared into the rack of the bigger Blonde and finally was trapped under the body of the other girl. All the defense had severely worn her out, so she was easy prey for Brittany at this point, groaning weakly while her scissoring les only hung loose around the waist of the Blonde, her feet only hitting rather lightly against Brittany´s back in protest.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:15 am

Brittany smiled as she had Amaya trapped beneath her and just to humiliate Amaya a little Brittany would swing her chest back and forth to lightly smack Amaya with her breasts. "You can't win." Brittany would say as she would slowly start to grind her crotch against the trapped Amaya. "Just pass out and let me have my fun with you. I promise when you wake up you will feel a lot better." Brittany said as she couldn't wait to play with Amaya until she got bored.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:26 am

Despite her best efforts with flailing arms and trampling legs, Amaya had no chance to free herself from the domineering and already triumphing Brittany. Her cries, moans, and general reactions got slower and more silent, until she could only dimly see through cracks and little openings in the smacking breasts of Brittany, and her resistance got weaker and weaker until it fully subsided and the little kawaii was totally defeated by the former hardcore champion and in her grasp, free to do with her whatever the Blonde wanted.
"Uoh!"
She groaned softly when Brittany grinded against her, more or less in instinct then as a controlled action.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:32 am

Brittany felt Amaya's resistance disappear and she smiled as she removed her breasts from Amaya's face. "Now i hope that taught you a lesson. I always get what i want." Brittany said as she would slide up Amaya's body so that she was sitting on the smaller girls chest. Brittany would then slap Amaya's cheeks lightly "I hope you are ready." Brittany would say before slidding her crotch right over Amaya's face. "Lick me." Brittany would demand to her defeated opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:34 am

"...Ugh..."
A huff escaped from the lungs when she was released from her rather comfortable but very ensnaring breast prison, and another one followed when her breast was compressed again by the bigger girl. Her legs moved weakly from left to right, but that was no danger for anyone at this stage. She tried to move her arms, but found that they were trapped under the legs and crotch of Brittany so that she could at best lift her lower arms.

Starring groggily up to the breasts and face of the Blonde, she weakly shook her head.
"...no..."
With her head slightly moving from left to right, her lips would streak over the legs of Brittany in small kisses, partially motivated by the dominant, seductive power of Brittany, partly following the order.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:43 am

Brittany heard Amaya's no and grimaced in annoyance "Oh, i don't believe i was giving you a choice in the matter." Brittany said as she would reach down to grab Amaya's hair to slowly pull the girls face into her crotch. "Now lick me." Brittany said in a more demanding tone than the first time. "Or else." Brittany said as Amaya's face neared her crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:45 am

"G...get off me..."
Amaya whispered meekly while her face neared the womanhood of Brittany, although her gaze was hefted on the womanhood of Brittany already. She once weakly tried to squirm out from under the Blonde with grasping hands and moving legs, but soon found it to be useless and would lay still in the grasp of her conqueror.

"O...ok. I give...you win..."
She resigned after getting so nailed on the mat like she was right now with no current chance of escape. Her tongue would reluctantly come out of her mouth and gently poke the clit of Brittany before drawing a circle around it.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:51 am

Brittany let out a low moan as Amaya finally gave in and began to use her tongue. "That's right, give in. You are my bitch now." Brittany said as she would slowly gyrate her hips to rub her clit along Amaya's tongue. "I think i am going to enjoy fucking your face. Almost as much as i am going to enjoy fucking you." Brittany said as she would reach behind herself with one hand to trace her fingers along Amaya's sex.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:54 am

Amaya was at first a little bit surprised when Brittany moved her sex forward and backward to humiliate her, but found something of a rhythm and would move from the clit to the inner lips, letting her tongue invade slightly into the womanhood of the Blonde.

"F...fuck me? But...AH!"
Her little protest was abruptly halted when the finger of Brittany traced among her sex. Her first reflex was to close her legs as hard as she could, but then she gave in again and let her legs loose, with only her hands closing and then opening again before a stifled moan escaped her mouth.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:55 am

Brittany couldn't help but let out another moan while humping Amaya's face even harder. "That's right you are my bitch and you will do whatever i say." Brittany said as she would slowly push a finger into Amaya's sex while Brittany's own wet sex would rub itself all over Amaya's face. "This maybe the greatest massage session i have ever had." Brittany would say with a with a coy smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum