by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A rather misleading name...

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A rather misleading name... - Page 2 Empty Re: A rather misleading name...

Post by Harrier Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:06 pm

"O...Ok...if you like so."
Amaya would continue to massage the legs and then the feet of the Blonde, careful to keep her good work up there. Of course she was also getting nervous about the demands of the other girl and her continuing threads, which seemed to not need a justification of any kind at all, but things would surely not get out of hand if she kept up being a professional. At least that was what she hoped. It would probably have helped her to make a dash to the door if she had known who she was massaging there, but she did not know it.
"Do you have any preference for scent for the oil? We have herbs, fruits, ether or no smell at all... "

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:47 pm

Brittany let Amaya continue her work on her legs and feet. "Well i will let you choose the scent. Make it a good one." Brittany said as she placed her arms behind her head as she waited for Amaya to get to work. "Now let us put those wonderful hands to good work. I have a lot of tension in there." Brittany said awith a smile on her face as she puffed out her chest.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:56 am

"Oh? Well, then I think I have something that will suit your taste..."
The rose red taint on her cheeks had not left her for a second, and Brittany puffing her chest out surely did not help, but suddenly she had had an idea when the other girl had allowed her to choose a scent. So she would dutifully put ether smell on her hands and start to slowly but still firmly massage the breasts of the blonde, wondering how hard it was for a back to carry a rack of this size.

Choosing ether, the Japanese hoped that the relaxing scent would keep her massage customer relatively calm...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:38 pm

Brittaly let out a small moan as Amaya began to firmly massage her breasts. "Mmmm, that's a good girl." Brittany would say as she found the smell relaxing but Brittany couldn't help but stare at Amaya and think of things she wanted to do to this girl. Brittany would let Amaya massage her breasts for a few moments before her hand would lash out and grab Amaya's hair. "You know you seem to enjoy massaging these so much. Why don't you take a closer look?" Brittany would say before shoving Amaya's face right between her oiled up breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:31 pm

Things seemed to go pretty well for Amaya, now as Brittany made a more relaxed impression and also gave a much more calm bodily impression and body language.
"I knew you would like that! It is a very nice smell and probably the best smell and ol available for the heavy use of...UAH!"
Amaya had wanted to tell more and more about the soothing effect of ether taste and the oil in general, but she was suddenly yanked at her hair and shoved into the breasts of Brittany face fist! Her arms would whirl around like if she was a wind mill in surprise, gasping and huffing loudly but quite not hearable into the rack of the Blonde.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:39 am

Brittany made sure to hang onto Amaya's hair extra tight to make sure the small girl could not escape her breasts. "Just relax. You know you enjoy it in there." Brittany would say before yanking Amaya out of her breasts and tossing Amaya to the ground by her hair. "Now that was fun but i think i know of a better way to relax that you would enjoy." Brittany said with a wicked smile on her face as she would sit up and begin to get off the table to slowly stalk towards Amaya.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:42 pm

The arms of the poor Japanese girls were rowing wildly through the air while she was caught in the breasts of the Blonde. With her panic, it was pretty easy to throw her on the floor at her own hair, where she would sit and cough until she realized that Brittany was moving toward her.
"...Gh...Wh...what do you mean by that?"
She stuttered, although she knew pretty well what the Blonde was up to from her experiences in prison and the atmosphere of the wrestling league in general. There was probably no easy way out, but still she would crawl backward and try to get away from the former hardcore champion for now.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:57 pm

Brittany smiled as Amaya began to crawl away from her "Hey, no running away now. My time isn't up and you said you would meet all of my demands." Brittany said with a wicked grin on her face as she would try to catch up to Amaya and place her foot on the retreating girls stomach ot hold her in place. "Now hold still." Brittany would say as she would try to sit down on Amaya's stomach before grabbing at Amaya's hair again and pulling the girl in for a kiss.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:13 pm

"...I...I...of course I meant that in the, ehm, a massage! Okay, you are also entitled to spar with me in the oil wrestling ring, but that is probably more a thing of...iek!"
Amaya tried to talk her way out of it before she was pinned down by the Blonde, first with her foot, then with her whole oily body sitting down on the masseuse, reducing her chances to crawl away to zero and soiling her dress.

"Ow!"
She yelled when she was pulled into the kiss with wide open eyes while trying to seal her lips tightly. She dared not to strike at Brittany, but would try to get her own hands between herself and the other girl.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:47 am

Brittany smiled when Amaya mentioned a ring. "A spar? In oil? Why don't we go look at this oil ring." Brittany would say as she would get up off of Amaya. "Hurry up now. We have to get you oiled up as well." Brittany would say as she would grab the bottle of oil that Amaya was using on her breasts before. "Don't make me wait, or else." Brittany said as she shot Amaya a look that said you had better not run away.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum