Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo) - Page 11 Empty Re: The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:58 am

She head little idea of what he spoke about, but she still loved the idea. Wether it was a horse or a griffin, it would be amazing to go around the world. Ryan had sorta did it already though.

"No, Im fine." She says to him when he asks if she needed help. "You just get your drink and have a seat. Allow me to.....To treat a Knight as he should be treated by his lady." Anampo says, attempting to say something that he would say to her

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo) - Page 11 Empty Re: The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:47 pm

Ryan smiled upon hearing the words of his rabbit, it was clear she was trying to put the moves on him. Not bad for a newbie, a bit of refinement and just like her wrestling it would improve.

"As you wish my love." He would then kiss her forehead, making an intentionally loud noise with his kiss.

Mr Knight then moved to the dining table, taking a seat facing the TV. After placing his drink and the cutlery on the table Ryan would lean back and have a flirtatious look upon his face, what was a little romance without food?

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:49 pm

She wonders what he would think of her attempting to say something like that. Being met with a kiss like that both assures the rabbit girl, and causes her face to only get redder. The sound makes her giggle a little.

Anampo brings over the small pot and scoops out about an even amount for the both of them. She goes back to put the pot down and returns to sit across from Ryan

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:10 pm

Ryan kept his eyes locked on Anampo, smiling as he thought of her in a Santa's elf costume. With red and green bunny ears to boot, oh the thought was delightful. Mr Knight was turning his place into a Santa's grotto of sorts, to give his friends gifts. But Anampo would be last, the best. He was preparing her gifts even as he sat here, the thoughts made Ryan even more happier.

"Thank you my dear, it looks delicious." the paragon said as he started to cut up his stake, blowing on it as it was freshly cooked of course.

Mr Knight would eat in silence, giving the smile and wink to Anampo here and there. It's not that he was rude, far from it. It's just that he's bit his tongue during conversation at mealtimes, Ryan made a mental note to improve his multitasking ability as he eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:36 pm

Anampo sits down across from Ryan and settles herself in. When she looks up from her food, she sees Ryan looking at her in a bit of deep thought. "U-Um....Something Wrong Ryan?" She hoped that nothing was wrong, but said that anyway to get his attention and to get him to snap out of it. He replied to her by telling her how everything looked.

"Well, Im sure it'll taste as good, if not better." She says back with a slight and quiet chuckle. As he began to eat, so did she. Anampo had to wonder what he thought of it...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:00 pm

"Oh nothing's wrong love, just wondering what to get you for the 25th." Ryan said with reassurance, he nodded and continued eating.

Once he was finished eating Mr Knight would say "It was lovely my dear, I just need to use the bathroom. Back in a sec."

After using the loo, Ryan would wash his hands and emerge out the bathroom.
"Take a seat Anampo, I shall wash the dishes. Get comfortable for I shall be joining you shortly." the paragon of Britain would state as he began to pick the plates up and move to the kitchen with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Anampo would smile a bit and blush, lowering her head and continuing to eat her food. Ryan was really excited about Christmas, huh? Anampo just liked the winter. She hadnt really done much during that time of year. Infact, she was just usually home alone. At least, that was before she had met Nick and his friends. And now, she had Ryan to spend that holiday with.

She finishes up her food while ryan was in the restroom. After he came out, she stood up and was ready to do the dishes. But, like a gentleman, Ryan offered to do them. The rabbit slowly took her seat and nods. "O-Okay."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:29 pm

Mr Knight washed the dishes, with the usual hot soapy water. After placing the stuff into the dryer, Ryan paused for a second. He wanted to make the mood more....romantic, and he knew how.

The paragon grinned, and removed his shirt. Draping it over his shoulder, exposing his well defined chest. The chest that was the armour of the Knight, he placed the shirt at the end of the couch.

Ryan would give a small smirk at Anampo, before sitting next to her and murmuring.
"Oh my lady, I'd be honoured if you'd let me worship your feet again." reaching down to her legs and placing them on his lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:39 pm

While he washed the dishes for her, Anampo decides to get out of the chair and sit down on the couch. After sitting, she looks over to Ryan. "EEP!" She squeaked, seeing that he had taken off his shirt and put it on the edge of the couch. Anampo scooted over to make a spot for him.

What Ryan asks makes her eyes widen a bit. She doesnt know what to really say. She didnt want to be rude to him....

"S-Sure. Yes, you may..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:52 pm

Ryan's grin widened, Anampo was like melted putty in his hands now. Now to move in for the "Kill"

"Hmmm, perhaps once I have worshipped your beautiful feet....you may feel my chest, but now....enjoy yourself my love. I will ensure that." Ryan muttered out, now was the time for fun.

The paragon would hold Anampo's right foot, both hands on the sides of it. Ryan would then gently bring his mouth close to her foot, and teasingly licking the ball of her foot. Moving up to suck on her two smallest toes afterwards, while using his hands to caress the sole of her foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next