by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo) - Page 14 Empty Re: The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:57 pm

Anampo let him fall asleep. Before he did so, she'd tell him that she agreed. "Of course you can sleep here." She got up slowly and helped Ryan lay down full on the couch. She leaves momentarily. Upin retuen, ahe lays a blanket on top of him.

By this time, he was surely gone. Knocked out, as they say. She begins to walk away to tend to other things. But....The temptation was too much.

Carefully, Anampo sears herself on Ryan's back, making him lay down on his stomach. She is shy and hopeless in what to do next.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo) - Page 14 Empty Re: The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:33 pm

Ryan didn't really sleep when Anampo placed the blanket over him, but he certainly acted the part at least. If only to please the rabbit girl, but upon feeling the warm blanket Ryan couldn't help but smile. The simple things like this gave the paragon of Britain pleasure, to remind him to keep himself levelled and not wake up at 7 in the morning with his pillow being a stack of books in Latin.

Although it became less of an act when Mr Knight figured he might as well get some rest while he was here, and so he did. Moving onto his belly to allow for his spine to get some relaxation, that is until he felt something on his back.

He opened his eyes slowly, having been pulled out from when he nearly engulfed by the abyss of sleep. Ryan grunts lightly when he feels that he can't quite get up, and he had a strong clue as to who it might be. "Wanting to cuddle up with me Anampo? Why didn't you just say, there's room for both of us." he muttered in a playful tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:03 am

She had covered him up, and he looked so cozy and warm. But, Anampo's guess about him being fast asleep was wrong. She sat on his back, and even when trying to be secretive and sift about it, he felt her.

When she spoke, Anampo bearly jumped into the air. She held her yelp in. "Umm...Im fine, Ryan. Just rest yourself and sleep, my love."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:20 pm

Ryan propped his chin up with both hands, smirking as he heard Anampo's words. He shifted his body, so that his stomach was now present instead of his back, Ryan's arms moving to behind his head. The smirk still present.

"Aww come on Anampo, don't be like that. I know what you need, to rest upon the iron armour that is my chest. You know you want it, I won't bite don't worry. It's not fair if I'm resting and your not, c'mon just a wee nap." Ryan purred out.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:08 pm

When he began to shift, the rabbit got off of him. She lands her feet on the floor. Anampo turns to look at the boy laying down. She sees his smirk, and hopes that he wasn't thinking of anything rash. "R-Rest?" Well, she was a bit tired from the day's activities. She bit her lip in a minor thought of it.

here was enough space, for sure. "Maybe....."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:35 pm

Ryan kept his smirk as Anampo got off of him, he could tell she was thinking. Good, now to try and get the lock in.

Mr Knight gave a yawn and said "Don't worry Anampo, I wouldn't do anything you don't want. I just want to cuddle up with you right here, and the pair of us can just shut our eyes and forget about everything.

The paragon would lie on his right side and give a small laugh "I'm hopelessly romantic aren't I love?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:51 pm

" It couldnt hurt to fall asleep for a bit. " Anampo sat down on the edge of the couch before laying in front of Ryan, backing into him just a bit to cuddle up to Ryan. Anampo purred just a bit from the warmth he put off.

"Romantic? Yes."
"Hopelessly? Not too much"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:30 pm

Ryan grinned as Anampo lay next to him, this was a classic case of hook line and sinker. Check and mate, Knight takes queen. Anampo had made a lot of progress both in the ring and in their personal life, Ryan thought it was fate. The hand dealt to him was a grand one indeed.

The paragon of Britain kissed Anampo's forehead, and gently held her. Smiling at her rabbit ears as he drifted off to sleep.
"Hopeless or not, you love me so." he murmured.

THE END

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14