Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hardcore Tag Battle!

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hardcore Tag Battle! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hardcore Tag Battle!

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:27 am

Kaede soon appeared on the stage with no music to accompany her entrance. Although she was late for her match, she did not seem to care much as she took her time in walking down to the ring despite what was going on in the ring at the time. Even more perculiar was the look on her face, it was different than her stoic, stoned face that reflected her serious focused nature. Now her looked was...disinterested. The lack of urgency was made even more clear when Kaede did not join her partner in the ring and instead opted to walk a lap around the ring, looking at the situation between the three other wrestlers that were involved in the match.

Whether if she was watching intently or casually surveying the ring, her outer facade did not match the stakes that was involved with the outcome of the match, a chance to compete in a number one contender's match for the Hardcore Title as Kaede neared her lap as she would then climb on to the apron, however she did not enter the ring just yet as she stood behind her partner, looking far too relax for this occasion.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:46 am

Well, hello there. This was a little interesting.

Styx was expecting another glamour girl to come strutting down this runway, but instead she got the Karate Kid. She looked fresh out of the dojo with a little X-rated flair, sexy and serene at the same time. Bored look on her face. Not a word spoken as she walked around the ring. No music, no flair, no...anything. It was like she barely even noticed anyone but herself, like they weren't worth second, third, and fourth thoughts. She looked like she gave less of a shit than Styx did, and Styx thought she was quite low.

"Oh, see her? Her, I like." Styx gave Odessa a little nudge and pointed at the new girl, leaning to the side so she could get a better look past Isabella. She smiled wide and waved at her, like they were two old friends meeting on the street. "Yeah. Yeah. There's my bitch. Let's say you focus on settling scores with Isabella and I'll try to get the judo babe to make some noise? Sound good? Mix it up a little to keep it fun, but I like the quiet ones."

Last edited by 12547 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:51 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:07 am

Odessa relished the surprised look in Isabella’️s eyes as she was caught in a furiously passionate kiss. To her credit, the American adapted well, and Odessa would moan very softly as her ass was groped, and as Isabella’️s tongue would come out to tangle with hers competitively. The kiss was delicious, but it could not last for too long, and, after ten seconds, Odessa would pull away, grinning. She reached up and patted Isabella’️s head. “Good girl,” she cooed, before turning to see what her new partner was up to.

River Styx had pulled out a pair of weapons from underneath the ring. Odessa looked at them and frowned. “What are we, barbarians?” she would ask. Odessa had never been very fond of weaponry. Before she could formulate a protest, however, Isabella’️s partner would finally arrive. Or, rather, Odessa would finally notice her. The martial artist was not exactly making her presence known as she stalked around the ring.

The ebony beauty would chuckle as she heard her own partner’️s approving words in regards to the new arrival. “She does look like quite the customer,” she would muse, before turning her head to River and smiling. She liked the easygoing, casual tone that the brutish wrestler had. “You know, River, though we might have our differences, I think the two of us are going to make quite the effective team.”

She would reach out and pat River on the back, and then, she would walk back over to Isabella. “Well, Bella, there’️s your partner. Why don’️t you go and make nice with her, huh? Introduce yourself. Go along, darling.” Odessa would grab Isabella’️s shoulder and forcefully turn the other white-haired wrestler around, giving her a quick swat on the tush, like a mother sternly encouraging her young daughter to go and get ready for bedtime.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:28 am

Isabella shared some of the hesitation that Odessa had over the use of weapons, to her they were often more a symbol of your own weakness than strength, but neither was Isabella an idiot to leave herself unarmed when all her enemies around her did not share her view point. Glancing down at the golf club she just laughed softly at Odessa's remark, reaching over to poke the woman rather hard in her right breast. "Then don't use them Odessa, but I hope you don't mind if I do." Isabella proclaimed with a wink and another low bit of laughter, the woman not even noticing that someone new had stepped into the arena.

There was no music or any fanfare, the crowd themselves barely reacted at first as half of them overlooked the unassuming woman coming down the ramp in favor of keeping their eyes glued to the hot action of another kind inside the ring. Isabella glanced sideways at the crowd as they began to rouse but she thought little of it, in fact it wasn't until she caught River trying to peer around her that Isabella realize someone, likely her partner for the evening, was making their way down to the ring. Isabella turned her body just enough around to catch sight of the woman making her way down to the ring, but instead of climbing up to join them she took a lap around the ring, leaving Isabella figuratively scratching her head at this odd little woman.

She would have had to have been deaf not to overhear River as she discussed the new arrival with her partner, Isabella simply rolling her eyes as to her River was simply picking out the smallest one amongst them thinking she would be easy prey. "Thats your type River? Noted." She said with just a hint of sarcasm in her voice while she continued to study her opponents. Odessa and River seemed to be getting along well but she didn't feel too confidant that she and her team mate would have similar chemistry, the girl was just too quiet.

Isabella had also now decided that she wasn't much of a fan for the way Odessa was addressing her, especially now as the woman talked to her as if she was a small girl rather than the imposing woman that she was, it was almost enough to make her forget her good will towards her. The grabbing of her shoulder was too much however and Isabella twisted out of her grip, slapping the hand away that had clearly been meant for her ass while her eyes narrowed in her annoyance. "Don't push it." Was all she said before turning around to introduce herself to her partner. "I'm Isabella Snow and it seems you and I will be partnering up to teach these girls a lesson in hardcore." Isabella said while pointing her thumb back over her shoulder to indicate their opponents. "What do you say we enjoy ourselves while doing so?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:56 am

River just shrugged at Isabella. Truth be told, she'd gladly fuck up all of them if given half a chance, but she did have her preferences. Plus, she liked the kinky judo outfit, complete with a convenient belt that gave Styx al sorts of idea. Choking out a martial artist with her belt? Styx didn't have a bucket list, but that would be around the top if she did.

But enough of the chat - the crowd was starting to get restless, and for once she didn't blame. Styx needed to hit something or watch someone hit something. Either way, stimulus was required. "All right, sugar tits, violence is calling." She slapped Odessa's - admittedly delicious - ass and walked over to the corner, leaning against the ropes. "And yeah, we might make a good team, I'll give you that. Really interested in what happens after this match, though." She gave Odessa the most innocent smile she could, which probably wouldn't have fooled a blind man. "But until then? I'll play nice."

Styx patted her sides, feeling the brass knuckles on one side and her freshly made pouch of black tar on the other. Victory insurance. "You want to go first or me? I'm not picky."

Last edited by 12547 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:09 pm

Kaede stood on the ring apron as she looked at the more imposing members of the match, all of which was taller than her by a few inches, however it did not matter for the judo girl, size does not matter to her as she watched one of the girls walk towards her, presumably her partner for the day. She greeted her in a friendly matter however all she got from Kaede was a sly smirk as she stepped through the ropes and entered the ring. Beyond that she didn't try to communicate with her partner anymore as she walked up the side of her and stood side by side against the other two.

Standing across of them their opponents started to move back to their corner as Kaede turned her attention to the weapons that were provided for this fight as Kaede began thinking of all kinds of things to do with the magnificent tools of destruction laying around them as her eyes darted from weapon to weapon, she couldn't help but smile a little bigger with all of the toys laying around her. After looking at the toys on the floor, Kaede turned her eyes to the one called River, she was definitely one who looked rough around the edges and even rougher on the inside.

But what caught Kaede's eyes the most was in fact River's eyes, or rather the look in them. They had the same look of destruction that Kaede sought for. Quite an interesting thing to find in a wrestling ring and it invigorated Kaede as she cracked her neck, maybe this match had a few more reasons to be serious in than Kaede thought as she began cracking her knuckles in anticipation. "Whose first?" was the only words she said to her partner, now that a sudden interest sprung in the judo girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:28 am

Odessa was going pretty far, being very bold as she teased Isabella and tried to swat her on the tush like a mother might do to a petulant child. Isabella intercepted her hand, of course; the lighter-skinned beauty always seemed to ruin moments like that when Odessa was only trying to have a little fun with her. “Oh, come on, Bella…” Odessa would complain, but she would turn away from Isabella and return her attention to her partner.

River Styx was even less respectful towards Odessa than Odessa was towards Isabella, giving her a slap on the ass and addressing her by a rather unusual nickname. “Eh…’️sugar tits?’️ Come now, River…at least have the decency to refer to your partner by her real name, won’️t you?” she would ask. She glanced back over to Isabella and her partner. It seemed the two of them weren’️t spending much time getting acquainted. The time to fight was now.

“I’️ll start us off,” Odessa would say, patting River on the shoulder and motioning for her to get out of the ring and into their corner. “Be ready for the tag. This match might be full of surprises.”

After appointing herself the starter for her team, Odessa would stride into the center of the ring and point at her rival. “Bella, dear, why don’️t we start this off? Give these two barbarians a show and make the whole crowd salivate as they watch me beat you down?” She crooked her finger, beckoning Isabella.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:43 pm

It occurred to River that, if this was really a tag match with no disqualification, there was absolutely nothing to stop her from infinitely breaking out of the corner and just beating on whomever she pleased. She could interrupt pins and submissions indefinitely and while she assumed she still had to be the legal person to tag in, the sky was the limit otherwise. She might have some fun, here, after all.

"Hey, 'sugar tits' is a term of endearment where I come from." No, it wasn't. "But all right, you two lovebirds have at it. Play nice, but not too nice. The only bodily fluid I want to see is red."

Styx stepped back over the ropes and took up her position in the corner, leaning against the ropes as she watched. She would keep her distance for now and just let the two glamour girls go at it. She was curious to see if they were more than pretty faces, and it was probably a good idea to get a read on how they both fought before she stepped in. A little more intel wouldn't hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:28 pm

Isabella put on a pleasant enough smile as she tried to be diplomatic with her partner for the evening's match but all she got back as a reward was a blank stare and a grin from the judo girl, testing Isabella's ability to restrain herself as her first instinct was to poke the girl in the head and ask her again, just a bit louder. The woman would step between the ropes without a single word spoken, Isabella didn't even know what the woman's name was and here they were about to fight two women of which she knew first hand how tough one was and speculated the other wasn't much easier.

Isabella turned around so as to at least appear like she was standing by her partner against the other pair but she knew Odessa wouldn't be fooled by such an act, annoyingly the woman seemed to have the ability to see through her just as she felt she could do to her. If the fates had been kinder she would have been teamed with Odessa then River and the oddball next to her could be weird together and she could partner with someone who could actually speak and understand her, but it seemed she was just going to have to trust the judo girl could at least fight, until she knew otherwise.

Looking across the ring Isabella could see however that some cracks appeared to be forming in the armor that was the other team, more specifically Odessa growing a little weary of how River addressed her. It actually made Isabella laugh to see it for it was nearly identical to how Odessa had kept calling her Bella and tried to smack her on the rear, either River meant to do that or it was just a funny coincidence. Once the two had gotten things settled Odessa took the lead and declared she would begin. Isabella smiled and held out her arm in front of the judo girl, telling her "I've got this" before stepping towards the center of the ring. "

"Sounds good enough to me, I've been wanting to get my hands back on you since our last meeting after all." She said with her hands on her hips as she let her eyes roam over the figure of Odessa, admiring those curves as she had when they first met only this time Odessa was clad in her wrestling gear which heightened the woman's sexuality. Too bad she would have to ruin that flawless look she had right then.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:05 am

As much fun as it would have been, Odessa thought, to team up with Isabella, she felt that it was better this way. They wouldn’️t have been able to fight each other were they on the same team, and that was something that Odessa had been eagerly anticipating ever since they spent that night together beating each other up and subsequently fucking each other into unconsciousness. In the future, Odessa could see herself teaming up with Isabella. In fact, she could see herself spending quite a lot of time with Isabella.

But first, they had to try to decide which of them was the stronger, here tonight, in this ring. Odessa smiled as she watched Isabella step forward to meet her. “I’️m sure you’️ve been drooling at the prospect of getting your hands on me, Bella dear,” Odessa would say. “We’️ll just see if you can stand being in close contact with me without your lust overwhelming you, my darling. It will be difficult, but you’️ll have to try.”

In a standard match, Odessa might have offered her opponent a test of strength to start off. But this was a hardcore match. She was going to do her best to beat Isabella bloody, and she hoped that Isabella would do her the honor of making the same effort. And so, still smiling, Odessa would put her fists up and wait for the bell to ring. When it did, she would try to start this match off with a bang, lunging forward and throwing first a quick left jab, and then a harsh right hook to Isabella’️s face.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next