Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 12:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 11:57 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 3:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Wed May 08, 2024 10:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Blazing Blizzard [Kaz]

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Blazing Blizzard [Kaz] - Page 11 Empty Re: Blazing Blizzard [Kaz]

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:21 am

More than anything, Bridgette felt the urge to cum again despite her predicament. Cecila's stroking, as slow as it was, had been hitting her sweet spots and drove her closer and closer to the edge with each passing seconds. Then there's the fact that she had been thoroughly beaten and dominated by the blonde, and being put in this humiliating position was a clear evidence of it. Her body finally couldn't take it any longer and with a somewhat agonized growl, the redhead's body would start bucking a couple of times.

"No...! Nooo! Aaahhhh...!" Bridgette cried as her slick womanhood spasmed, letting her juices flew into the hand of Cecilia and her lower half as well. "Aahhnnn...!!"

It's as if the blonde was forcing her to cum with so little effort, taking full advantage of her masochistic side and let her own body did the work for her. Whether that was true or not was quite irrelevant as it was, though, as Bridgette did cum from the slow fingering to emphasize just how much control Cecilia had over her body as it was.

"H-haa..." the redhead was speechless, unable to speak as she panted heavily, her body writhed in pleasure from her last orgasm. "O-oohh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:55 pm

It had been pretty straight forward for a while now between Cecilia and Bridgette. The beautiful redhead was beaten, humiliated and had submitted the spar more over...however that was still not enough, Cecilia wanted to break this cocky newbie so much so that she would become her cute little pet, a toy which she could have fun with whenever the blond beauty desired. The cute growling and moaning that escaped from the foe which she was humiliating was simply pushing Cecilia to further want to dominant Bridgette and she enjoyed it to no end.

As she kept pumping her fingers in and out of the girl's sex, teasing her face with her feet and easily having control of that body of the blazing one....the blond couldn't help but laugh at as she did. " Hahah! Well Well! Isn't this just pathetic huh ? You spoke so highly off yourself for so long and look at you now, eh Bridgey ?" Cecilia teased as she sneered down at Bridgette with her gaze.

The blond would proceed to pat her foot against Bridgette's cheek and then proceed to slide her other foot up towards Bridgette's mouth. " So, ready to submit to the Queen ? You'll have to kiss my feet for me to even think about accepting it, my defiant little redhead."  

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:23 pm

"Nnngghh...!" Bridgette was unable to respond to Cecilia's teasing with the blonde still pumping her fingers in and out her sensitive sex. "G-gaahh... s-stop... that..."

Her body writhed weakly, while she remained gasping and panting for a bit. Even talking had became difficult as it was. Her body had been thoroughly conquered by the blonde, but that wasn't the only thing happened here. Her pride as a fighter had been destroyed by the hardcore queen as well, who proved to be too much for the newcomer. Bridgette had suffered defeats, sure, but this was the first time anyone did something like this to her. Normally she was the bully on the ring, and yet, Cecilia had now turned her into her plaything, easily controlling and humiliating her at ease.

"I-I givee..." the redhead rasped. "D-do whatever.. ngghh... you want... j-just stoopp..! G-gahh...! she wailed.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:29 pm

" Oooooh ? Finally broken huh ?" Cecilia let out in a near gleeful tone of voice as she'd proceed to slow down her finger pumping, practically stopping for now as all she'd do would be to trace her fingers against Bridgette's inner walls in a teasing manner.

"Though...I thought I told you what you had to do hun. Proclaim me as queen, name yourself my pet aaaaaaaaand kiss my feet ~" Cecilia teased as she would continue to mess with Bridgette by using her feet. Pressing one of the right up to Bridgette's lips and patting them with the sole of her gym shoes, as she moved the other one up a bit wave it through the red hair of Bridgette.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:44 pm

"Haa... haaa..." Bridgette panted, her body still writhing as Cecilia's fingering finally slowing down to. "Ghh... y-you're the queen...!" she finally admitted. "My queen... please make me your pet..." the redhead gritted her teeth after she said that, before she began to kiss the foot of Cecilia a couple of times.

Her face was almost as red as her hair at the moment, and to say that she's embarrassed would be a gross understatement. Still, she had no choice but to give in to Cecilia's demand, and probably could only blame herself for being so cocky in hindsight.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:40 pm

" Hahahah!" Cecilia let out as she got Bridgette to finally surrender, her body and spirit to the queen. It was of course in the mind of the blond exactly what Bridgette deserved for being as cocky as she had been in front of her, practically a legend. As such Cecilia was enjoying the fact that this quite strong girl had now been broken. " So cute ~ Now what was that about me stopping ? " Cecilia said as she'd twirl her fingers gently inside Bridgette's sex, teasing the girl a bit further as she chuckle and looked down at the girl who's face was beet-red.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:57 pm

Bridgette probably could have cried if she wasn't growing up as a delinquent herself. The humiliation of watching Cecilia laughing at her while effortlessly turning her putty like this was just too much. Suddenly, she felt the fingers of the blonde became lively again inside her sex, drawing a protesting grunt and a slight buck as she looked at Cecilia with disbelief.

"S-stopp...! Ahhn... p-please stop..." she pleaded.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:32 pm

" Such a cute little thing you are ~" Cecilia teased Bridgette as her fingers kept moving in and out of that wet sex of her little plaything, it was as great a feeling as ever....of course she wasn't going to let Bridgette go and allow her to just escape this entire ordeal without being drained of everything she had. Of course Cecilia was going to continue and keep going as much as she wanted. Bridgette was hers now after all...and she could do whatever she wanted.

Cecilia let out a small chuckle as her fingers would dig deeper, moving faster and faster with each second, stroking and sliding in and out of Bridgette's sex as she pleased, she had full ranged of Bridgette and there was nothing to stop her, as such she would just take advantage of it until Bridgette passed out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:50 am

"Aahh...! H-hey...! S-stopp...! Nyaahhh...!" Bridgette wailed as Cecilia continued to finger her instead of stopping.

The blonde's fingers now went deeper and faster inside her aching sex compared to before, bringing the torture to another level now that her womanhood was sensitive. The redhead squirmed and tried to wiggle herself away, but it was futile with the way the Hardcore Queen was holding her. Her lower half didn't seem to share the opinion of getting away either from the look of it, as it'd rock back and forth along the pumping of Cecilia's fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:30 pm

Cecilia was all over Bridgette wet sex now, unrelenting in the wonderful treatment she was giving to the fiery redhead as she'd keep up pumping her finger in and out of the girl's sex. Sliding her finger tips up and down along her inner walls as she worked her over with a pleasuring touch. It was all as the blond beauty wanted it to be, and how she had looked forward for it to be like when this little spar of theirs had started.

" You said it yourself Bridgette, you're mine. And I'm not satisfied yet." Cecilia teased as she would lick her lips, her mouth watering at the site of the moaning mess within her grasp, of course she wanted to make sure to make herself pleased, not Bridgette, and Cecilia wanted to play more with the blazing one.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next