Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Demand Match: Adrian Knight vs. Makoto Takeda - Date Night

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Demand Match: Adrian Knight vs. Makoto Takeda - Date Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Demand Match: Adrian Knight vs. Makoto Takeda - Date Night

Post by acuyra Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:19 am

This was Mako's first kiss.

That fact hadn't even occurred to her at first. Not until she saw his lips coming towards her and she realized he was actually going to go through with it. Her first kiss, a moment that was going to stay with her the rest of her life, was going to be on the dirty floor of a boiler room while she was soaked in sweat after a brutal fight with a former mixed martial artist. She couldn't imagine a better scenario.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and soaked in the kiss, her tongue wildly lapping about his mouth, as if she were mapping it out by feel. She closed her eyes to savor the moment as a low moan rumbled out of her throat, and her legs lazily slid along his. After a few sensual seconds passed by, she pulled away and stared at him, her gaze full of pure desire. "Want to go by my place? Finish this there?"

Back to top Go down

Demand Match: Adrian Knight vs. Makoto Takeda - Date Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Demand Match: Adrian Knight vs. Makoto Takeda - Date Night

Post by Gh0st Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:37 am

It wasn't his first. Not by a long shot, as a man, he was proud to say. But it was the first time he did so he'd felt such a kindred spirit. Though, it was also his first time in a hot, dirty boiler room while he was covered in sweat, bruises, and scrapes.

But, none of that seemed to mind in that moment as they kissed, their tongues having a bit of a grappling match of their own. Once they finally broke the kiss, he smiled down at her, meeting her eyes with his as she spoke. "I thought you'd never ask." He replied with a grin before moving to unwind himself from her arms and legs so he could stand. "We should just do this there, next time. Save ourselves the trip." He chuckled as he pushed himself up slowly. Though, standing didn't come easily. His ankle was throbbing, his arms felt like the bones within were made of silly putty and the sweat mingling with the scrapes on his back sent constant waves of stinging pain through him. All things he'd forgotten about until the moment he'd stood.

He offered the hand of his less injured arm down to her to help her to her feet.

FRICTION
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-main-f10/jenny-the-bouncy-brawler-t10658.html:pj50o0be]Jenny Matsumoto[/url:pj50o0be]
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-kawaii-f27/emma-the-wylde-child-t10662.html:pj50o0be]Emma Wylde[/url:pj50o0be]

TENSION
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/adrian-knight-t10599.html:pj50o0be]Adrian Knight[/url:pj50o0be]
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jason-stone-the-soldier-t10661.html:pj50o0be]Jason Stone[/url:pj50o0be]

Gh0st

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:08 pm

She took his hand and pulled, popping up to her feet with a little bounce. Truth be told, she wouldn't have had a single problem with taking him right there on the floor. It wasn't like the cameras were rolling anymore, and she wouldn't have cared too much even if they were. She was already partly stripped and very eager after that match.

But there was the matter of dehydration to worry about, and the cramps were starting to get worse. A gallon or two of water first, then she'd rock Adrian like a hurricane.

She had a real, genuine laugh at his joke, the innocent kind she rarely indulged in these days. "Come on, stud." She gave his hand a little squeeze and started leading him out, hoping she'd find the exit before they both passed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6