Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Miss USA vs Silver Ace

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Miss USA vs Silver Ace - Page 6 Empty Re: Miss USA vs Silver Ace

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:03 am

"Three!"

"YES!"

Ace yelled as the bell rang, signaling her victory. What an incredible feeling. She won. After all the hell of the last few months, all the doubts and loss of confidence, she had won. No bullshit, no "foreplay" as Valley had put it, just a hard fought fight, that Ace had won.

Struggling up to her feet, she raised her fist in the air to celebrate, the crowd giving her a mild reaction, may having preferred that Miss USA had won. There were a few however, that did clap for her, at the very least impressed in her performance.

She'd have shaken Miss USA's hand, but the girl still seemed out of it, so Ace simply bent over her and patted her shoulder.

"You are...a hell of a fighter."

She said, complimenting the bigger girl before getting out of the ring, slowly making her way to the back, enjoying the small smatterings of applause and ignoring her hecklers.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:33 am

*Roughly thirty minutes after the match*

Marilyn sighed as she stepped into one of the shower stalls in the locker room of the AFW arena. The referee had used smelling salts to bring the American around after Ace had left. Due having been knocked completely unconscious, Marilyn had been ordered to the infirmary, where an examination found no long lasting effects of the match. Although, she could've pointed out one: Disappointment in having lost her debut match. Knocked out by a girl who stood at chest level to her. Grimly, she pushed those thoughts from her mind. She'd have to face them, along with her friends and coaches at the training center tomorrow, but for now, Marilyn was looking forward to the relief of a long hot soak in the shower.

Reaching out, she turned on the hot water, letting it run down her skin, dampening her purple hair, flowing down her unmasked face. The din of the other girls began to fade away as some of them began to leave and Marilyn tuned the rest out....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:10 am

She wasn't alone very long, Ace coming in a few minutes later. She had showered while Miss USA was recovering, now clad in her bra and panties. No reason to be shy, since she didn't have her own locker room, dressing with the other girls.

Looking around the shower area, multiple girls showering off, she tried to pick out her masked opponent, noticing through a gap in the curtains a long bit of purple hair.

Peeking her head through the curtain, the silver haired girl cleared her throat to get her attention.

"Excuse me? Sorry to interrupt, but uh...are you Miss USA?"

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:27 am

Marilyn had blissed out, thanks to the hot water running over her, and as such missed Ace's head slipping through the curtain. Starting to stretch, she was startled by the sound of someone clearing her throat.

"Huh!? What the-!" she exclaimed, her eyes opening wide.

Turning, Marilyn saw Ace. Usually, she held little ill will towards people who beat her in her old league, so she was surprised when she felt a brief surge of anger at the smaller girl. The disappointment of losing her first match in the big leagues, she realized. Still, it was no excuse to be a bitch to someone who went out and fought a better match.

"Hey! Ace right?" she replied, tossing her hair back to get it out of her face. "Well, when the mask is off, I'm Marilyn, but yeah, I'm Miss USA. What's up?"

Last edited by valen311 on Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:46 am

"Ah, Marilyn...like Monroe? She was sexy!"

Ace replied, unable to resist taking in Miss USA's naked and wet body, nodding softly in approval of the beautiful woman. It was hard to be shy about your body in AFW.

Blushing a little, Ace looked around a bit before finally revealing why she came.

"So uh....listen I....I have to ask...that match. You...You were trying your best right? I mean...you didn't like....let me win or anything right?"

She asked, blinking. The question had been burning in her mind the last half an hour, trying to figure out if her victory was actually valid or not. Honestly, Ace felt she would be crushed if she found out Miss U..if Marilyn had just been allowing herself to lose.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:21 pm

"Are you asking me if I threw my debut match?" Marilyn asked incredulously, her voice rising a bit. "Really!?"
She didn't know what kind of reasoning Ace had to ask that. It was insulting to think that someone would wonder if she would throw any of her matches, but her debut match was important to her. It was supposed to be Miss USA's introduction to the fans, and it had ended with her getting faceplanted in the middle of the ring. Really not the first impression she had planned. On top of that, she'd have to go back, face her friends and coaches back at the developmental center tomorrow and explain to them how she had lost to a girl that she held almost every physical advantage over.
*Yeah, tomorrow is going to be just fan-fucking-tastic. I had almost put it out of my head.* the girl from San Francisco thought to herself.

She took a breath and composed herself, putting one hand on her hip and the other against a wall of the stall, leaning against it. Was this some sort of AFW hazing thing? Make a rookie who lost her debut admit to her suckitude, so something? Well, for the moment, Marilyn decided to take the question at face value and answer it. But if it was a set up for a trick, somebody was getting shampoo squirted in their eyes....

"You know, I'd love say something like 'Oh yeah, that wasn't me at my best. Next time I'm going to get serious.' Show off a bit, yeah?" Marilyn stated wryly, her voice calm again. "Except, the thing is, I was being completely serious. It was my debut match, and I wanted to win it so bad, I was willing to do anything short of hitting you with a steel chair. So, no Ace, I did not let you win. You beat me."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:46 am

Ace's eyes shined with joy and excitement upon hearing that. The bra and pantie clad girl suddenly moved forward into the shower, giving the nude Marilyn a big hug.

"Awesome! Thank you!!"

She yelled, the now soaked Ace giving Marilyn a kiss on the cheek before running through the curtain again, heading back to the locker room.

She was more elated than she had been in months. A girl with real talent had been fighting her hardest, and Ace had beaten her! Finally, something to show for her effort, proof that she wasn't as weak as Valley seemed to think.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:38 am

"Huh!?" Marilyn blinked as Ace threw her arms around her, actually stepping into the pouring water of the shower to hug her. "Whoa, hey, you're getting wet!"
But the Canadian didn't seem to care, silencing the purple haired woman with a kiss on her cheek before suddenly turning and dashing away, leaving a stunned Marilyn in her wake.

"What just happened?" she wondered out loud, after Ace left the locker room.
Shaking her head ruefully, Marilyn returned to her showering, while contemplating the thought that the AFW may be as strange as the rumors made the league out to be....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:18 am

Silver Ace wins via Pinfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6