Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Merith v. Cethilia. Hentai pudding match

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Merith v. Cethilia. Hentai pudding match - Page 3 Empty Re: Merith v. Cethilia. Hentai pudding match

Post by Hallian Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:41 am

Caethilia smirked as the fight was in her favor now. She sat down on Merith, grinding her ass on her tits for the hell of it and reached for her panties, trying to take them off so she has easier access to her opponent's cunt.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Merith v. Cethilia. Hentai pudding match - Page 3 Empty Re: Merith v. Cethilia. Hentai pudding match

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:45 am

"Hu!" Merith let out as Cethilia sat on her tits, grinding her fine butt into her tits and began to grind her tits with it. "Ooooh!" Merith moaned out as she felt Cethilia going for her panties, pushing them down her legs and revealing her elven garden. A blush rose on Merith's cheeks, not that she was ashamed of nudity or anything, as she felt the cold pudding on her bare butt.

Not intent on being the only one to lose her underwear, Merith reached up from behind of Cethilia's back as she would attempt to grab the back of the angel's bra and attempted to unhook it and free the magnificent chest of her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:51 am

Cethilia didn't resist losing her bra. It served no purpose in terms of her strategy or tactics. It falls down, revealing her tits as she slid a few fingers into Merith's cunt. "You have a nice body, perhaps we could do something with it afterwards." she suggests.

Last edited by 12691 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:57 am

"Ahhh!" Merith cried out as she pushed herself up with her elbow, after freeing Cethilia's tits from her bra the angel responded by sliding fingers into her sex. The angel certainly did not play around, but with the styled match they were in, it was not hard to see why as Merith moaned out, falling back into the pudding.

"Why not do it...here in the pudding?" Merith counter suggested and although the fingers felt great in her, the elf thought that it was too early to give in to pleasure, not when there was still clothes on the two still as she would attempt to swing her legs up to wrap around any part her legs could get around and attempt to throw/push Cethilia forward while she attempted to slide back and out from under the angel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:08 am

Cethilia smiled "You sure are a slutty elf. I like it." She kept fingering her cunt. She then leaned forward to help reach deeper, but that hurt her more than it helped. The legs hit her shoulders and as Cethilia moved her other arm to grab a hold of them, the other way around happened. Merith caught a hold of her arm

Last edited by 12691 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:12 am

"And I hope you're just as sluttly as I think you are. We're definitely going to have a good time~" Merith cood as she caught Cethilia's arm with her legs as she would hook her feet around Cethilia's shoulders in an attempt to push the angel forward as Merith would slip out from behind.

Sitting up, panties-less Merith would smile as she lunged for the back of Cethilia again arms ready to grab the angel again, but this time her hands would latch on the sides of her once white panties as with a mischievious smile would pull upwards and attempted to give the angel a wedgie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:27 am

Cethilia was pushed off of Merith and then she falls into the ground. She started to push herself up, but she felt her opponent grabbing her underwear and then pulling upwards, screaming. "AGH!" she yelled, before attempting to grab her opponent's arms and get her to release her panties

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:34 am

Merith giggled at having Cethilia cry out due to the wedgie, however her joy was short lived as Cethilia soon grabbed her arms and forced her to released the panties after she wedged them up good in Cethilia's butt and crotch. Not wanting to get thrown again and taking another heavy hit as the angel got both of her arms again, Merith would try to fall on her back and pulled on her arms, trying to pull Cethilia with her into the pudding and to ensure that this trick would work, she placed the soles of her feet to the back of the angel's legs to trip her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:40 am

Cethilia was about to toss Merith over her and then perform her half boston crab of delight, but then Merith managed to perform her task making her fall into pudding with her. "You are making this fun, and not just sexually."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:48 am

Taking down Cethilia to the pudding once again, Merith smiled as the angel complimented her ability to entertain the both of them. "Then let's prioritize making this match, sexually fun!" she proclaimed, deciding it was enough playing cautious and chose to dive in to the main course and main reason why she was here. With Cethilia on her back, Merith attempted to straddle the angel and from that position, strip Cethilia of her white panties by pushing them down the angel's lovely pudding covered legs as she would then remove it completely.

After that was done, she didn't sexually attack Cethilia just yet as she leaned back, showing her pudding covered back to Cethilia as she looked over her shoulder, "Well come on, take my bra off. So that the real fun can begin." she offered as she waited for the angel to find her loin cloth bra underneath her pudding soaked hair so that they could have fun sexually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next