by hunter of speed Today at 10:33 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 4:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Merith v. Cethilia. Hentai pudding match

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Merith v. Cethilia. Hentai pudding match - Page 4 Empty Re: Merith v. Cethilia. Hentai pudding match

Post by Hallian Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:53 am

Cethilia struggles to keep her panties on, since they did serve a purpose in the match, but they came off anyway. After hearing what her opponent had to say, Cethilia nods, reaching to her bra and starts to remove it. She then tosses it away. "Sex and competition. Not sure which I like better, guess I'll stick to both."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Merith v. Cethilia. Hentai pudding match - Page 4 Empty Re: Merith v. Cethilia. Hentai pudding match

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:03 am

Feeling her loin cloth bra being removed and tossed a side, Merith would toss the chocolate soaked once white panties away as she would spin around to face Cethilia's face as she would drop down to go chocolate covered breasts to chocolate covered breasts against Cethilia. "Ready to get up close and personal?" she asked, pressing every part of her front body against the opposing part on Cethilia, her breasts holding their own against their heveanly counter parts.

Wrapping her arms to hug Cethilia, the elf sexfighter was ready to go tit for tat against the angel in probably was either going to be a great victory or a sweet defeat depending on what happened, but either way Merith knew she would go down swinging...her crotch at Cethilia's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:13 am

Cethilia started to rub her pussy against Merith's while her tits grinded against her opponent's tits. She then smiled as a plan was brewing in her head.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:18 am

Merith let out a moan as she began rubbing her pussy against Cethilia with the goopy pudding slathered all over both of their pussies while their breasts would mash against each other, fighting for the little space that was between the two girls. Wrapping her legs around Cethilia's, Merith would use it as a form of leverage to help grind her pussy into Cethilia, starting off their sexfight with a rather heated start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:27 am

Cethilia finally came up with her plan. While she wouldn't mind a fight like this another day, she came to have a WRESTLING sexfight and that is what she is going to do. "I hate to spoil the fun, but we are currently fulfilling one of the things the crowed paid to see. Let me help fix that." She attempts to push herself off of her and then sit on her opponent's back as she pants a kiss on her, then pull up her leg for a half boston crab while her other hand fingers her. If this worked, she would be able to perform her half-boston crab of delight.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:56 am

Merith was confused at what Cethilia was getting at but was soon taken by surprise when Cethilia suddenly pushed her off into the pudding, her body now covered completely in chocolate pudding besides her face as she tried to make heads or tails what was going on, before Cethilia planted a kiss on her lips distracting the elf as she kiss back a bit but as suddenly as it happened it ended leaving Merith more confused.

That is until Cethilia got on her back and now wrenching back on her leg in a half crab, "Ahhhhh!" Merith cried out, being taken by surprise from the move, but it wasn't done yet as she felt a finger slip into her hot sex. "Oooh!" Merith then moaned out as she squirmed from underneath Cethilia, dropping her guard once she focused too much on the 'sex' in a sexfight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:01 am

Cethilia smiled as her fingers worked her way up her opponent's cunt. "Tell me, after we're done, would you like me to fuck your cunt with my strapon? Make it all juicy and wet and then we can clean it off. Maybe you want me to fist it. Make my hand covered in your juice as it goes deep into you." She says seductively. This was part of her plan to get Merith distracted, as well as to offer sex after the fight.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:21 am

"Mmmmm!" Merith moaned as she twisted her head in the pudding as Cethilia continued to finger her and talked dirty to her. The offer of sex was tempting, but there was a lot of sex to be had before this match was over as Merith tried to keep the sexy images out of her head to prevent herself from getting lost in lusty ideas. "Mmmm....maybe we should wait until we're done with this to decide!" Merith got out as she didn't give in just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:37 am

Cethilia smiled, because her plan seems to have distracted her a bit. She continues to finger her as she talks dirty "Well, I can't wait til after we're done so we can clean each other off. All this pudding on your body looks tasty. I'd especially love to clean off your tits. Perhaps I could get some milk to wash it down."

Last edited by 12691 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:45 am

"MMmmm!" Merith moaned as she arched her head back as Cethilia continued to talk dirty and finger her. "Maybe....we should get a big pool and milk and wrestling in that too!" Merith gave her thoughts in the opinion as the elf's sex started to leak her juices as Merith could feel it too as it dripped down her body. However the hold she was in was not just about Cethilia fingering her, the angel also had her in a half crab which was just a painful as a normal boston crab, just one leg as she attempted to break out.

Merith would try to roll on her back in an attempt to release the pressure on her leg and if so she wand Cethilia would be facing face to face as she would smile to her angelic opponent before trying to kick her off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next