by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 242 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 240 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Merith v. Cethilia. Hentai pudding match

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Merith v. Cethilia. Hentai pudding match - Page 2 Empty Re: Merith v. Cethilia. Hentai pudding match

Post by Hallian Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:15 am

Cethilia smirked as she was winning, bit then Merith fell to the ground and started to scissor her leg. She then falls into the pudding. She starts to sit up, licking some of the pudding on her face "Clever girl."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Merith v. Cethilia. Hentai pudding match - Page 2 Empty Re: Merith v. Cethilia. Hentai pudding match

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:23 am

Successfully tripping Cethilia in the pudding, Merith now knew that she couldn't go head to head with Cethilia in a battle of strength. Meaning she would just have to use her speed and technique to over come the angel as she rolled on to her knees, pudding covering her back as she smiled at her opponent, "I have more tricks in my bag to beat you." Merith boasted as she would slide herself towards Cethilia.

Once she was closer, Merith would try to wrap her arms around the angel, pressing her covered breasts up against Cethilia's as she locked her hands on the lower torso of Cethilia's back, she would attempt to try and tip and push Cethilia down into the pudding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:11 am

Cethilia was to slow to react. She was about to roll away when Merith caught a grip of her. She tries to break out, but fails. She gets tipped and pushed down into the pudding like Merith wanted, but she didn't give up trying to break out. She struggle with all of her might, trying to break out

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:14 am

Taking Cethilia down the pudding, Merith smiled but knew she couldn't keep the angel there with just her body weight alone as she got a handful of pudding and use a tactic she was familiar with back home as she attempted to rub teh handful of pudding into Cethilia's face before she was pushed off by Cethilia's superior strength.

Landing on her side, she saw that the angel wasn't as quick as her, which was another plus for Merith as she attempted to move to Cethilia's back as she would attempt to then go low and wrap her arms around Cethilia's lower stomach, tucking her head low so that it would be hit by the wings of the angel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:30 am

Cethilia stood back up and looked behind her, seeing Merith right behind her. Merith then grabs her around her lower stomach. Cethilia knew this was bad, so she attempts to break out again. "Gotta hand it toy you, you're fast. But I am still going to beat you."

Last edited by 12691 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:37 am

Taking Cethilia's back as she was crouching down in order for this to happen, Merith smiled as she heard her opponent. "You won't beat me by talking!" she gleefully shouted as she felt good about how the match was going, knowing for sure that Cethilia was stronger than her, strong enough to know that if she exerted most of her effort to overpower Cethilia, the angel would still be strong enough to turn it against her.

Relying on speed and technique, she hoped to ground teh angel as she tried to tilt Cethilia to the right as she would use her right leg to step forward and try to trip Cethilia back down into the pudding as Merith's loin cloth bra and panties were already getting soaked in the pudding, not like it mattered to the elf as she looked to keep her advantage. Hopefully she wouldn't slip up and be caught by the angel, otherwise that's when problems might start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:57 am

Cethilia was about to break out when Merith made her trip. She fell down into the pudding. She had to act quickly if she wanted to break out. her opponent was faster and had better technique, but she had strength, so she uses her strength to try to break out.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:12 am

Merith succeeded in taking down Cethilia, causing another splash as the two fell. Merith kept her grip strong as her previous plan was to spin around on top of Cethilia to attain a front head lock, but then she remembered the wings and chose against the idea. While thinking on how to proceed, she felt Cethilia grab her wrists and began to pull them apart.

Eyes widening as her hesistation caused this slip up, Merith tried her best to keep the hands locked and around Cethilia's torso, however the angel began to pull the arms apart, breaking the hold and now had a hold on Merith as she tried in vain to reapply the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:27 am

Cethilia smirked ash she attempts to toss Merith off her and then if that works, she will stand up and prepare a swift kick to her gut. Hopefully this will allow her some time to grab her and pick her up for a powerbomb.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:33 am

As they fought for control or rather as Merith fought to get her arms back around Cethilia's waist, she would get thrown off as she landed on her back, causing another splash. Quickly scrambling to her feet as most of Merith's body was covered in the pudding, but that was the least of her concerns as she got a foot to the gut for her troubles.

"Guh!" the elf cried out as she was quickly pulled down between Cethilia's legs and was lifted in the air and with authority was slammed into the pudding with another big splash. "Gahhh!!" Merith cried out as she moaned in the pudding, the wind knocked out of her as she laid in it at Cethilia's feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next