Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dungeon Duel (Da Xia vs Chiyorin)

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Dungeon Duel (Da Xia vs Chiyorin) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dungeon Duel (Da Xia vs Chiyorin)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:02 pm

Smiling at the turn of events, Da Xia continued her method of attack, squeezing Chiyo as her breasts overtook Chiyo's as she continued to kiss the girl's neck, seeking to bring her under her control so that she can really have some fun with the girl. Giggling at how hot she was, Da Xia briefly broke her kiss as she said, "And when I'm done, your body is going to be just as hot as mine." she said before she went back to kissing Chiyo's neck.

Or at least that was the plan as Chiyo leaned backwards, causing her neck to move out of reach as Da Xia snorted irritatedly as she moved her head forward to chase Chiyo, before she felt the legs of Chiyo wrapping around her waist again. "Gah!" she let out as the legs suddenly constricted her like powerful pythons as it forced Da Xia to let go of Chiyo as her arms went down to try and pry the legs off of her.

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Duel (Da Xia vs Chiyorin) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dungeon Duel (Da Xia vs Chiyorin)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:14 pm

Their embrace was finally ended after Da Xia opted to try prying Chiyo's legs from her waists, and the short haired girl would eventually fell on her back due to their awkward balance. Chiyo groaned after she landed rather roughly and writhed around as she felt her upper half became a bit sore from being squeezed. Her breasts became quite sensitive too, the nipples poking through her bra as a clear evidence that she was aroused.

"Guhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:22 pm

Dropping Chiyo in favor of releasing herself from the bodyscissors, Da Xia focus on that as she dropped Chiyo on the mat below. She herself was also not immune to the hot action that she and Chiyo were going through as her nipples also became aroused and started to poke through her bra. Attempting to break out of the scissors, Da Xia reached back to the upper ankle of Chiyo's legs as she attempted to pull it up and tried to escape with the space given after doing so.

"You won't....keep me here for long!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:44 pm

Chiyo's hold was easily unfolded by Da Xia as she was still recovering from her fall. The short haired girl sighed and shifted herself into a sitting position as her opponent made her escape, although the chain would keep them bound to each other. She grinned at the other girl.

"Well, at least I can tell that you'll keep coming back for more," she teased, shaking her chained arm in front of her.

Slowly getting up to her feet, Chiyo would then wait for Da Xia to make the next move. She didn't rule out a sudden pulling like before, but made no real effort to come closer to her opponent for the time being.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:31 pm

"At least I know you can't run." Da Xia mockingly replied as she dangled her bracelet chain arm as well, the two were at the distance as Chiyo slowly got to her feet with Da Xia watching her as she noticed her keeping her distance. "What? Afriad of little old me?" Da Xia asked in a fake concerned voice as she now took the time to observe her opponent in her underwear beauty.

And indeed she was a beauty in her pink and black bra and panties and well defined body, licking her lips as her anticipation of wrestling around with Chiyo got her rise building as she got closer and closer to Chiyo with the intent on getting the space between them next to nothing as she attempted to reach around Chiyo's body to get two handfuls of Chiyo's butt to get a feel of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:47 pm

"Sounds like someone is getting impatient to me~"

Chiyo let Da Xia closing the distance between them while still keeping her guard up. It didn't seem like her opponent would rush things either despite her attitude, so the short haired girl also took a chance and inched herself closer in a subtle way. When Da Xia's arms went around her body, Chiyo thought that the girl went for another hug, only to gasp in slight surprise as her opponent's intention was to grope her ass instead.

"Ohh sneaky!" she chided playfully, shaking her rear a bit before reaching around Da Xia's body as well in an attempt to grab the sides of the girls' pantie. "This calls for punishment!" declared Chiyo as she tugged the pantie of her opponent up to give the girl a little wedgie.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:56 pm

Da Xia got her hands around Chiyo as her butt groping from the front allowed their breasts to go once again head to head as Da Xia smiled, "Oooh, what a nice butt you have. I can't wait to beat that too." she sneered as she squeezed the butt cheeks a little harder when Chiyo began to shake her rear. She was however not prepared for Chiyo to counter by grabbing her panties and giving her a wedgie.

"Ahhhh!" Da Xia screamed from the wedgie, pain from the fabric going up her butt and crotch shooting through her body as the panty wedged up into her crotch showed a visible wet line along her slit. "Ahhh...I'll show you!" Da Xia shouted as she released the butt of Chiyo, to grab the sides of Chiyo's panties to try and give her a return wedgie as Da Xia's body began to sweat again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:04 pm

"Aiiee...!" Chiyo almost jumped as Da Xia returned the favor by giving her a wedgie too.

The stinging feeling between her legs was somewhat distracted by their rubbing breasts, but it still felt pretty damn uncomfortable. Chiyo would up her game by tugging just one side of Da Xia's pantie at a time, her head resting on the shoulder of her opponent. Now it kinda looked like they're having a sumo match or something. The short haired girl also wiggled her lower half to try shaking off the wedgie effect on her own crotch, although it's largely unsuccessful.

"Mmmhh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:13 pm

"Ahhhh!!" Da Xia let out as now both of them were giving each other's panties up, wedging them deep into their butts and crotch as a visible out line of Da Xia's sex could be seen through her panties.

The stinging sensation of having her panties being pull up into her sex was making her legs tingle as her hips would try to move with Chiyo's new attack of pulling up each side one after the other, though it failed miserablely. Resting her head on Chiyo's shoulder as the two stood in the middle of the room, wedging each other as Da Xia would up her game by pull up the panties in a twisiting fashion, pushing one side back and the other forward and swapped between the two.

"Mmmmm!!!" Da Xia groaned as their breasts continued to press against each other as she was not willing to back down no matter how much her wedged panties hurt. Unless that was what she was telling herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:20 pm

Da Xia refused to yield in the wedgie battle and her renewed effort made Chiyo arched her back and tighten her legs together. She gritted her teeth to prevent herself from squeaking too much, but her legs starting to get shaky down there. The short haired girl knew that she needed to put a stop to this even if she's the one who start it first, not wanting to spend the rest of the match with a sore crotch.

"Hhnngg...!"

She grunted before attempting to shove Da Xia backwards with one hand while the other still clinging onto the girl's pantie. Chiyo's intention was to snatch the underwear of her opponent and pushed the girl to the wall behind her before she retreated and recover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next